maritoni

Shoe-throwing incident will define George Bush!

5 posts in this topic

The incident of the Iraqi journalist throwing shoes at US President George W Bush and calling him "Dog" sums up how most in the Middle East feel about him, Israel and America.

Watching the way he ducked and dived to get out of the flying shoe's way told me that this is not an ordinary man.

Something inside told me this man is experienced in the art of avoiding flying shoes; perhaps he acquired the skills at home during Laura Bush's anger rages.

The shoe scene also reminded me of the Pretzel incident that happened to Bush in January 2002 when he emerged in front of a Press conference with a swollen red cheek.

He said at the time that he had "choked" on a Pretzel while watching television the day before and fell to the ground and injured himself.

Could the shoe incident perhaps explain the secret of the "Pretzel" episode?

Is it at all possible that Mrs Bush succeeded on that same day during one of her angry bouts - to strike her target and her shoe actually hit her husband's face?

Did she have better luck in venting her anger than the enraged Iraqi journalist?

there is a saying about men who love to appear most manly and macho in public; are usually subservient kittens in front of their wives at home. :whistle:

I found this link at the off topic..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7783608.stm

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No matter how those Iraqis feel about Bush or America, what you won't read is that if we pulled out of there tomorrow, a lot of Iraqis would be a lot more fearful of their future. I would love to see the headlines if suddenly we said that we are packing up. Only one side of the story gets printed, because only one side is being played out. I really really really wish we would announce today that we are leaving and will be out in a week and then read the headlines.

I actually think most Iraqis and the ME separate Americans from Bush, Americans from our leaders. They know many of us Americans don't want us there. I don't like the leaders of Iran, but I have nothing against Iranians.

Heck, I wish our military would leave Germany, England, South Korea, Japan and Spain as well.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Heck, I wish our military would leave Germany, England, Japan and Spain as well.

All countries that the USA has defeated in war.

We need to keep the World and the USA safe.

You don't like the USA, then leave........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Heck, I wish our military would leave Germany, England, Japan and Spain as well.

We didn't defeat Spain unless you are counting way back to that little battle we had in the Pacific to gain the RP. We didn't defeat England unless you are counting way back to the 1700s.

The others we gained as a result of WWII, but the cold war is over, the Soviet Union is gone, bring our military home! South Korea a result of the 50s war that still hasn't officially ended.

I disagree that we need to keep the world safe, but that's what they want us to believe. It is old thinking, old policy. All of these countries should increase their own armed forces to take care of themselves. We could increase our Navy to compensate.... stay in international waters. Heck, the Iraqi war was launched from the sea.

By the way, I served in England and we get no respect from the locals for doing so and I suspect the same is true in Germany, Japan, Spain and South Korea.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We didn't defeat Spain unless you are counting way back to that little battle we had in the Pacific to gain the RP. We didn't defeat England unless you are counting way back to the 1700s.

The others we gained as a result of WWII, but the cold war is over, the Soviet Union is gone, bring our military home! South Korea a result of the 50s war that still hasn't officially ended.

I disagree that we need to keep the world safe, but that's what they want us to believe. It is old thinking, old policy. All of these countries should increase their own armed forces to take care of themselves. We could increase our Navy to compensate.... stay in international waters. Heck, the Iraqi war was launched from the sea.

By the way, I served in England and we get no respect from the locals for doing so and I suspect the same is true in Germany, Japan, Spain and South Korea.

:thumbs:

plus think of all the millions our servicemembers add to the local economy every year in those countries.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.