af1

Who are the people in this site?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Welcome to VisaJourney!

Our goal is to educate and provide general information regarding family and marriage based immigration (K1, K3, IR-1 Visas, DCF, etc) for a spouse, fiance, parent(s) or other close relatives to reunite and bring together families. If you are new to the site please take a look at some of our site's great features such as the Guides, FAQ's, Forums, Gallery, Example Forms and more. We provide a great array of information useful in filing your I-129f, I-130, I-134, I-485 and other USCIS and immigration forms. We encourage all members to seek a qualified immigration attorney as this site is no substitute for the valuable help and advice a good attorney can provide!

Once again, we both welcome and encourage you to become a member of our growing community! Share your experiences and relax here knowing you are not alone! Make sure that you also take the time to add your information to our Immigration Timeline section! -The Visajourney Family

Home Page

Edited by jundp

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline
Welcome to VisaJourney!

Our goal is to educate and provide general information regarding family and marriage based immigration (K1, K3, IR-1 Visas, DCF, etc) for a spouse, fiance, parent(s) or other close relatives to reunite and bring together families. If you are new to the site please take a look at some of our site's great features such as the Guides, FAQ's, Forums, Gallery, Example Forms and more. We provide a great array of information useful in filing your I-129f, I-130, I-134, I-485 and other USCIS and immigration forms. We encourage all members to seek a qualified immigration attorney as this site is no substitute for the valuable help and advice a good attorney can provide!

Once again, we both welcome and encourage you to become a member of our growing community! Share your experiences and relax here knowing you are not alone! Make sure that you also take the time to add your information to our Immigration Timeline section! -The Visajourney Family

Home Page

What is that mean?? ;/

Mostly just folks going through the process. There is some information posted by actual government employees who work in immigration, and a few weirdos that have nothing to do with visas, but just like the community.

Ask away, all are welcome.

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

It means you have everyone here from those who have been through the journey on their own, those who have used lawyers, those who work(ed) in law and/or immigration and a host of others.

Many people have gotten great information here but as it says on the home page, this site does not intend to take the place of a qualified lawyer, should you need one.

Ask questions and become a part of the community!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
:unsure:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!