bunnyEars

inquiries

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi this is phoebe

i just want to ask of whats happening on our application is same as what happened to you guys

we sent our k1 application nov. 12 2008 and we received a notification from uscis in vermont that they received the the check on nov. 14 2008. and its been a month now that were not getting anything or any confirmation. i was looking at the time frame and i saw there that we should received the

1st Notice of Action (NOA)

U.S. Petitioner Receives first Notice of Action (NOA) acknowledging K-1 petition has been opened and its just 2- 3 weeks

is there any way that we can know whats happening on our application.

and is the timeframe that we know is correct?

thanks you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Not much can be done other than create a tracking account on USCIS.GOV and monitor the status checking every day or so and when you see a date change you know that they are at least touching the case.

Ref: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=300

Patience is required, USCIS can take up to 6 months or more to process a petition.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=55447

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

The receipt you received is what is referred to here as the NOA, so you are on schedule. It provides you with your case number and advises that your petition will be processed. It will probably be a couple of months before you hear anything more from USCIS.

They don't send anything when they open the application. Just something when they receive it. Probs. what you got. Just wait for your NOA2 now.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi this is phoebe and i wnt to say thank you for helping us to understand more abou thow this k1 visa works

and i follwed the link that you gave to us and trying to check the status of our applicatio using the receipt number and its not showing up anything. its just error. and i'm sure that the recipt number is right.

and i also created an online account, as one of the ways also to check the status. still thers nothing

hope you can give some ligh on our questions.

hnak you so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.