Niels Bohr

Chicago Tribune: Ill. Gov. Blagojevich in federal custody

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Faux News? Who believes them?

:lol:

I looked at the source and hesitated for just this reason!

If it's true dude and his wife need to go away for a very long time. I'll be the first to admit that when Obama is done their terms will probably be done also.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
illinois had issues with him prior to the last election, but the GOP is even worse and put forth their usual weak canidate....if they had a even half way viable canidate, he would not have been re-elected

Illinois has issues with this historically. Kind of like the mayor of chicago situation, no one can get rid of Daley. And as he ages, he's getting his son all ready for the role.

It suffices to say every time GWB is in town Mayor Daley is out in all feathers waiting to take him out to dinner. I kid you not.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
illinois had issues with him prior to the last election, but the GOP is even worse and put forth their usual weak canidate....if they had a even half way viable canidate, he would not have been re-elected

Illinois has issues with this historically. Kind of like the mayor of chicago situation, no one can get rid of Daley. And as he ages, he's getting his son all ready for the role.

It suffices to say every time GWB is in town Mayor Daley is out in all feathers waiting to take him out to dinner. I kid you not.

I can imagine when Obama comes around now. Daly will probably O.D. on the brown stuff.

Timeline

I can imagine when Obama comes around now. Daly will probably O.D. on the brown stuff.

He's gonna have to... ironically he didn't do a whole lot during the campaign cycle beyond voicing support for the hometown kid. Read a few articles about that somewhere. But the record is pretty clear... Mayor Daley is part of a political machine that Obama has had very little to do with, contrary to the frivolous accusations we heard during the campaign period and surely will continue hearing from the nutjob squad.

Good ol' old time Chicago style corruption.

Bahaha!

Between that, Daley's shenanigans to get the Olympics here, and the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times filing Chapter Eleven...it has been interesting to say the least.

:devil:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Given who the prosecutor is (Pat Fitzgerald, whose biggest achievement was "successful" prosecution of a non-crime), Blago will walk away easily.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline
Given who the prosecutor is (Pat Fitzgerald, whose biggest achievement was "successful" prosecution of a non-crime), Blago will walk away easily.

HAL 9000 disagrees. On both counts.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ovomit is in on it, guarantee it, they were going to split the money among one another. This is going to come out soon. :devil:

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich has been taken into federal custody at his home, the Chicago Tribune reported on Tuesday citing unnamed sources.

The newspaper said on its website that the U.S. attorney's office in Chicago would not confirm the information.

Blagojevich was the subject of a federal corruption probe.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

What, Blagojevich should resign to save getting impeached? Heard that on the news this morning, love it with these guys, they get away with murder. Was shocked to see the police handcuff a kid for stealing a candy bar in a store, while these guys steal millions if not billions and get off Scot free. Ain't fair.

Timeline
What, Blagojevich should resign to save getting impeached? Heard that on the news this morning, love it with these guys, they get away with murder. Was shocked to see the police handcuff a kid for stealing a candy bar in a store, while these guys steal millions if not billions and get off Scot free. Ain't fair.

Many are calling for his resignation. A crime's a crime though... he'll likely have to do some time.

Timeline

What is a lowly governor supposed to do? I mean he has gots to eat man! Besides it is business as usual in the great state of Illinois that has spawned this next president of the USA. You think the last 8 years were crooked and corrupt, just wait, for you have not seen nothing yet, until The MEssiah gets done in the next 4 years of corruption!

:innocent:

Many are calling for his resignation. A crime's a crime though... he'll likely have to do some time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yeah, like two weeks under house arrest in one the of top Hilton Hotel best suits in downtown Chicago.

Timeline

Wingnut squad of the schizophrenic variety now wants to connect the Blago with Obama. It was only a matter of time. But bravo, wingnut squad, bravo indeed. :lol::wacko::devil:

Yeah, like two weeks under house arrest in one the of top Hilton Hotel best suits in downtown Chicago.

With so much attention and potential backlash, I highly doubt it. Besides- you should have heard all the evidence supposedly quoted by US Attorney Fitzgerald. Pretty hot stuff.

Timeline

Hey no nuts, get a clue! bravo! :dance::star::whistle::devil:

Wingnut squad of the schizophrenic variety now wants to connect the Blago with Obama. It was only a matter of time. But bravo, wingnut squad, bravo indeed. :lol::wacko::devil:

With so much attention and potential backlash, I highly doubt it. Besides- you should have heard all the evidence supposedly quoted by US Attorney Fitzgerald. Pretty hot stuff.