2bay

Can my Interview get denied?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi everybody, :blush:

im reading in this Forum since over an year now, i love the openess and the kindness of the people. Everybody is helpful only with writing down there personell experience in the whole immigration process.

My case is quiet difficult, and thats why i have trouble to find all the answers to my questions, but maybe somebody here can relate to my situation and help me out with some advise.

Im a turkish citizen with a permanent citizenship in germany (meaning im born and raised in germany, but posses a turkish passport). I enterred the states with a tourist visa in august 2006. After 3months i flew to the bahamas with my (fiance, at this time) and when we back enterred the states i got my stay extened for six months. The officers at the bahamian airport simply stamped in my passport. I also left the states during that time to get back to germany for 14days in november 2006. In july 2007 we married in san diego california. We started the AOS process. well till here everything is quiet normal. Unfortunately i left the states in november 2007 again, and this was the biggest mistake in the whole process. Even just a few moths after marriage we already had bad fights and i had till that time suffered 2miscarriages i was emotionally exhausted and i left without thinking twice. As if it wasnt already a complicated case -I also have a criminal record in germany with two listings....shoplifting. Plus when i applied for the tourist visa i did not answered with yes when they asked for criminal history. Well, very embarrasing now., but unfortunately i cant change the hands of time.

Now im since November 2007 back in Germany, and my husband comes every three moths to visit me. Our immigrant attorney in san diego, forwarded my papers to NVC (4weeks ago)and now im waiting for my interview date. I also have to expect that a waiver interview will be neccessary. So i will have to face two interviews. Im so scared that they deny me. On top of everything im pregnant again :-) I really hope i can go back to the states as soon as possible.

Is anybody out there who can tell me what to expect?

Thanks in advance to everybody who took their time to read my post.

2bay

2bay

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

wow are you in the wrong forum!

mbc from Philippines

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.