honestlyspkng

Vermont is amazing

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If everyone would go to the processing times which sends you to the USCIS website and displays processing ties for various petitions, we can see for instance that the processing time for the K-3 has recently gone from 6months to March dates being processed. Of course, these dates are as of September 30. As a result of so many petitions receved in 2007, especially in July and August, Vermont is so busy they have lost all track of time, and they are so busy that they have not realized that July 2007 is a year and one half ago. They have been so busy that in a year and a half, they have not been able to take the time to add to the work force or transfer to other service centers less fortunate. They do not even have the time to update the processing times since September. And all of us here have done nothing but criticize them for not working faster. Often the problems do not lie with the workforce whichis often overworked and underpaid, but instead, with management who lacks leadership capabilities and the ability energize the workforce on a daily basis. Anyone with contact info for those in congress who are on the oversight comitee. I sure would appreciate the info. If you post a reply here and let me know, we can arrange exchange of info.

Thanks to all here for the help in the past. Hope the best for all in the coming year.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

We tried that, I dont believe anyone even got a response besides the one who coordinated everything MMartinez(who ruled for having the idea btw!)

This "as of sept.08" thing is relatively new. They started that BS about 3-4 months ago. Before that, they were simply processing times,period. Then someone had the bright idea to use that little gem to hide behind...fun huh?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=158518&hl=

Good Luck!

Sorry to sound a bit defeated, but I was very excited and hopeful about this idea when it was originally brought up and it accomplished nothing. Well, MMartinez was approved shortly afterwards.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes, I noticed this for the first time last night, the process times for Ki3 indicates May instead of ^ mos

and the processing times (or dates being processed) is as of September. I guess maybe to save time

and in the interest of being together sooner, we should have gone K-1 which seems to be the hot tip these days,

and denied her momma of being there to see us married. But then, could we really believe them if we asked at the time?

I think not. They have lied so many times that I think they honestly believe it themselves. Maybe Obama will crack the whip.

That is what is needed there. Maybe between naps they will process a few, but we are talking about living elsewhere. My government has already shown my wife an example of how she will be treated here. I am thinking I do not want to subject her to this kind of treatment. Maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow, maybe next month. She has that where she lives now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.