MrsAmera

Good morning Sunday!

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

happy Sunday :energy: I have to work 2-11pm on my day off! :(

and the flu shot thing, I cant even remember the last time I got a flu shot. I refuse to get them bcz I know too many people that got the flu after the flu shot. Why make myself worse? So far its been a good year with out the flu, but I wont say that too loudly...

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning all! It's freezing outside...

Little man is taking a nice long nap. Hubby switched his days off and is working today so he can have tomorrow off for Eid. I'm debating on whether to take the lil guy to the mall and see if we can get a pic with Santa.

Sorry you're sick Jackie, that sucks.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm testing the flu shot theory myself. I've never really had the flu growing up. But the past two years I had a flu shot and have had the flu once at some point during the year both years. So I had a flu shot this year...and if I get the flu again, I think I'll pass next year. I know the flu shot doesn't cover all strains of the flu but it does seem a bit odd I've had it the past few years and now I've also gotten the flu as well. *shrug*

Today I'm working out, shopping, holiday card making, baking fataayer bis-sabaanigh(spinach pies), and planning a trip somewhere!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Amera good to see ya.

I don't have the flu today but I do have a mild cold. :(

Happy Sunday and EID.

Lets see... dead week is next week then comes finals week and I'm done with this semester and on to my last! :thumbs:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Can someone PLEASE answer my question?? If i need to post it in a different forum let me know.....I just figured since most of you are much further along in the process than I.....at least a few of you might know. Thanks

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hate being sick too Jackie.......who the hell has the time?? I know I sure don't..............I work full-time and four have four kids so if I'm sick NOTHING gets done!! LOL.

Can I ask a?? I filed for a K3 visa in july, but didn't send my I129f in until the end of August.......my question is should I expect to get a noa2 on the date I sent the I130 or I129f in? I didn't know you could send them in together until after the fact and I never got my hard copy of my noa1......I had to call them and get the receipt number. I've only seen one approval of K3 visa this month so far!! There seem to be wayyyy more k1 visa's that are being approved, especially at vsc......Oh well "such is life" & the waiting game continues!!

I'm sorry I can't help you out..we were k1. Again, I apologize for not being any help to you but I pray that you get a fast response!

Jackie I hope you feel better.

Malek is resting and I need to be. I have a huge headache over my right eye. I think it is the need to eat but Im fasting today and haven't eaten since 230 yesterday afternoon. I have about 3 hours left and I hope I make it. Sara, I would have ate your dessert too sweet and not enough cinnamon spicy stuff or not...I'm starving! It didn't help having to grocery shop on top of this...lol!!

Rajaa...good luck on the interview!!

Ayman is precious and adorable and so is Zaid and Amirah. My little guy is sprouting teeth like crazy. He has gotten in three since Thanksgiving.

I work for a hospital and we normally get immunized for free. I have never gotten the flu since getting the shot. I didn't get my kids immunized once and they were running fevers for about 5 days with it. There are so many strains of it out now it's scary.

For those of you working don't work too hard. My husband is going to put in another 70 hour work week again. He's trying to work as much as he can since he has the opportunity.

Have a nice Sunday afternoon.

Filed: Other Timeline

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

I'm off today :dance::dance::dance:

don't tell my husband I'm fixing myspace and not cleaning :whistle:

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

YAAAAAAAYYYYY RAJAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I will have to work tomorrow morning to nite a 60hr work week, if I dont make it tomorrow best of luck...... I'll look for the good news (L)

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

Filed: Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA (F)

I'm home relaxing...getting ready to do some wash, then head off shopping and the gym after that. Last night was so much fun! :D We had about 11 people over and 4 babies...:lol: My MIL was in heaven.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at work :crying: I wish it was Friday already...

Rajaa...relax girl. (F)

Jax, feel better. I have a cold myself...we did get flu shots and while I don't have the flu...i typically do not get sick and now I have a bad sore throat and slight cough...YUCK. Never happened before flu shots... :unsure::whistle:

BBnurse...sorry we were on a K1 I can't help ya out. Hope you get an answer soon! (F)

It hit out of nowhere. I was feeling all happy and chipper and the flu truck hit me! I have sooooo much to do and no engergy or strength to do anything.

jackie i hope you feel better (F)

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Administrative Process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.