tenderheartusa79

Happy Eid Al adaha

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Eid Al adaha everyone .

i hope that next year i will be with my queen .

any plans for Eid ??

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Eid .... And I Ask Allah I Will Be With My Wife Next Eid ,,,, Now No Plan For Eid .... Just Pray Eid And Vist Relatives ..... And Eat :D ... Happy Eid Again

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAPPY EID!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Happy Eid everyone! Hope its a blessed occassion for all!

I'm not Muslim but I'm very exicted for any holiday & its been really cool learning about what & how my husband celebrates his religion, looking forward to experiencing it with him next year :star:

Enjoy yourselves, family & friends during this wonderful holiday!

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kol Sana Wa Ente Tayeba & Eid Mubarak

This is my first Eid Al Adha in the USA for 3 years... and H's first Eid outside of Egypt.... We'll go to the Eid Prayer and then out to breakfast with my pals (fortunately some of them are Egyptian so he'll have Egyptian men to sit with and talk to). After we'll come home and I'll make some Fattah and some basboosa for dinner. Think we'll invite friends over to share our fattah with us. I won't do the "caravan" of visiting this Eid because I know H would be bored out of his mind visiting the many Indo/Paki friends I usually visit on the Eid.

I'm not missing the smell and sounds of Egypt in Eid Al Adha.... Last year I swore I'd never visit Egypt in Eid Al Adha EVER again... Eid Al Fitr is fine, but being 90% vegetarian I just get physically ill from the smell of death and jumping over blood puddles on the sidewalks.

Hope everyone has a blessed Eid...

K

Edited by Karamella

Timeline

Great story K. Waleed and I got married on EID eve in 2006. I remember those puddles of blood and I know what you mean by the smell of death. :wacko:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Eid Mubarak!!!

No plans for anything special here. I have to work all day tomorrow and I believe my husband does as well.

Karmella...explain fattah and basboosa....maybe I know these dishes but don't remember the name.

Have a wonderful holiday everybody!!!

Salam,

Tasha

Filed: Other Timeline

Happy Eid Everyone!!!!

Fixing myspace, do little shopping and cleaning. Hoping to be with my husband next year.

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Filed: Timeline

EID Mubarak Everyone!

We had an early party last night w/ friends and my MIL cooked...yummy! Went to watch an awesome light parade downtown and then headed back to our place to relax w/ our friends and all. Today is just a nice relaxing day with the family, some shopping and then the gym. :star:

Wishing you all a wonderful day with your families. (F)

Timeline
Happy Eid Everyone!!!!

Fixing myspace, do little shopping and cleaning. Hoping to be with my husband next year.

:thumbs: Me too! 150 days!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.