Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We have just tried to ring. Message states "NVC is Closed."

i think we are the patients vjyers here.coz i've seen some called the embassy already and got their interview date already.i want to try to call them o monday.so goodluck to all of us....

Shaqkeys,

Did NVC confirm they sent it out to Manila yet.... a lot of us recd letter saying it would be sent out in a week but it actually never happened....just checking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Never mind they are closed..... fiance just tried.

:(

Closed..and they are going to have one heck of a white Christmas :lol:

:lol:

Timeline

i'll try to call the embassy on monday.coz others called the embassy and had their interview date already..what do you think guys?????...how do we know if the nvc passed it to the embassy already????????

Timeline

i'll try to call the embassy on monday.coz others called the embassy and had their interview date already..what do you think guys?????...how do we know if the nvc passed it to the embassy already????????

You can find out by calling NVC direct, press 1 then 5 to talk to a live person...

Hey guys,

sorry to hear you are all still stuck at NVC! We are still stuck at USCIS so I know what kind of feeling this is :cry:

My fiancé brought the affidavit of support with him when he came her end of October. Since things get significantly delayed right now, I wonder how long the affidavit will be valid and how long can it be used for the interview?

Does anyone know??

I am crossing my fingers for you all!!

Timeline
Hey guys,

sorry to hear you are all still stuck at NVC! We are still stuck at USCIS so I know what kind of feeling this is :cry:

My fiancé brought the affidavit of support with him when he came her end of October. Since things get significantly delayed right now, I wonder how long the affidavit will be valid and how long can it be used for the interview?

Does anyone know??

hi!!! got no luck today...i called the embassy and they said that they don't have my record yet...why oh why nvc????????they want me to call the nvc...huhu....but the operator is kind...tr my luck next time...

Timeline
Hey guys,

Does anyone know??

hi!!! got no luck today...i called the embassy and they said that they don't have my record yet...why oh why nvc????????they want me to call the nvc...huhu....but the operator is kind...tr my luck next time...

Hi Shaqkeys,

You should really be calling the NVC to get any info on your case, o9nly they can tell you if your case is complete and been submitted to embassy...dont forget to press 1 then 5 to talk to a live person as the automated info will not store anything on a K1 visa....lots of luck :thumbs:

Timeline
:energy: GOOD MORNING...... Lets all give out positive energy this week that we will get good news from NVC saying we are out of AP :energy:

I say it everyday!

I think they are on holiday though...

Timeline
:energy: GOOD MORNING...... Lets all give out positive energy this week that we will get good news from NVC saying we are out of AP :energy:

I say it everyday!

a couple of people that posted here before are now out of AP..... maybe we are next, are you calling today?

Timeline

I say it everyday!

a couple of people that posted here before are now out of AP..... maybe we are next, are you calling today?

Hi. They are not on holiday.....I just called and had some great news! We are out and the case is on route to the embassy.

I'll stick around though, you won't be alone.

Timeline

I say it everyday!

Hi. They are not on holiday.....I just called and had some great news! We are out and the case is on route to the embassy.

OH MY GOD!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I told you I could sense it, that positive energy worked.hehehehe :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: OH man, lots of dance to you, hope we are all next!

Edited by Sweetjuly

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I say it everyday!

OH MY GOD!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I told you I could sense it, that positive energy worked.hehehehe :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: OH man, lots of dance to you, hope we are all next!

Hi Sweet July

We are on the same boat. It's been three weeks now since my fiance received the NVC letter but then our case is not yet available in USEM.When my fiance called NVC one of the representative from there told him that they are going to forward it in USEM. But when???? Huhuh!! still keep waiting here as well. Thanks God i am not alone.

Timeline

I say it everyday!

Hi Sweet July

We are on the same boat. It's been three weeks now since my fiance received the NVC letter but then our case is not yet available in USEM.When my fiance called NVC one of the representative from there told him that they are going to forward it in USEM. But when???? Huhuh!! still keep waiting here as well. Thanks God i am not alone.

let's just keep our fingers and everything's cross...lol...wahhh...it's been a month now....does anyone tried their luck today?????????????

I say it everyday!

Congratulations! Maybe there is hope for us all.

How long did they delay you at NVC?

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.