misr

Current Processing times for Vermont

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Assalaamualaykum and Peace to you all;

I am new to this forum. I am trying to find out when USCIS updates their processing times. I filed for my wife back in Oct 1 2008. The category I mentioned is listed processing Feb 26 2008 as of Sep 2008. Wondering if someone knew where they are at; processing Vermont based I-130 applications.

And how is everyone doing?

--------------------------------

Engaged on Dec 1 2007

Married on Aug 20 2008

Sent I-130 on Sep 25 2008

NOA1 on Oct 1 2008

:whistle:

Aug 30, 2008 -- Married in Cairo

Oct 28, 2009 -- Wife arrived USA

Sep 6, 2011 -- Mailed I-751 Packet to lift conditions

Sep 13, 2011 -- NOA received date.

Sep 29, 2011 -- Biometric appointment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Welcome to the forum !!

Basically what you have to do now is just wait. I'm in the same boat and I applied since June of this year. Currenty the VSC processing times according to this forum for (cr-1/ir-1) is approx six to eight months for approval of the I-130.

Now, according to USCIS website, they are working on Feb 26th 2008 applications. I have been following this VJ forum because it seems to be a bit more efficient than the USCIS website. As per VJ forum, it seems they (Vermont Service Center) are now working on April's petitions.

Hope this helps !!

Good Luck to you :thumbs:

I-130 re-submitted 05-22-2009

June 3rd 2009 - Rec Hardcopy NOA 1

June 5th 2009 - Touched

August 21 2009 - Touched

August 24 2009 - APPROVED - NOA 2

Sept 1st 2009 - NVC Rec - Case # assigned

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Assalaamualaykum and Peace to you all;

I am new to this forum. I am trying to find out when USCIS updates their processing times. I filed for my wife back in Oct 1 2008. The category I mentioned is listed processing Feb 26 2008 as of Sep 2008. Wondering if someone knew where they are at; processing Vermont based I-130 applications.

And how is everyone doing?

Engaged on Dec 1 2007

Married on Aug 20 2008

Sent I-130 on Sep 25 2008

NOA1 on Oct 1 2008

:whistle:

If you check people timelines, looks like April filers and some May alredy approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

it also depends on who is working on the your case I have a K-129 F there I sent it in april so I guess I have another month but then they have had alot of k1F already approved I have called my congressman and senators about this and they sent me back a letter telling them that they are working on the march now. So again we just have to wait this out its crazy I know but its the crazy goverment

We have to wait but our love for each other just gets that much stronger.

MORAN&ELAM always and forever inlove

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks all.

I wonder if there is any sort of help going through Congress people or Senators. I have seen few post mentioning of this fact and I dont know how they help. Can I ask you what assistance you got from them specifically.

Thanks again.

it also depends on who is working on the your case I have a K-129 F there I sent it in april so I guess I have another month but then they have had alot of k1F already approved I have called my congressman and senators about this and they sent me back a letter telling them that they are working on the march now. So again we just have to wait this out its crazy I know but its the crazy goverment

Aug 30, 2008 -- Married in Cairo

Oct 28, 2009 -- Wife arrived USA

Sep 6, 2011 -- Mailed I-751 Packet to lift conditions

Sep 13, 2011 -- NOA received date.

Sep 29, 2011 -- Biometric appointment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.