steveee

" I have an appointment to USEM Dec 10, 2008"

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone, im here again first of all i would like to thanks to everybody who contributed suggestions and opinion during my denial, here is the good news!!!

I got denied for my K-3 visa but we appeal Sept 29, 2008 and we appeal Oct 10, 2008 we got reply Oct 28, 2008 and they said that they already done the processing of the petition that ived mention and was forwarded at USEM for further processing, i never thought and im confused at that time i dont really understand the content of the letter i nevermind about it, im so depressed and hopeless becuase maybe you read my post that my husband already gave up, but i just keep praying and still have faith that everything will be okey in "GOD's" time, i cried out to "JESUS" everytime i went to Church, and one time my friend of mine sent me an email saying that "i need to hang on becuase "GOD" will make a miracle for me and she said who knows one of this days you will received a letter from embassy" but she doesn't know that we appeal and im so overwhelmed that the very next day it was Nov 19, 2008 am, i received a letter from USEM saying the i have an appointment DEC 10, 2008 at 7:30 and i need to bring "evidence of on going marital relationship with my petitioner" , i felt so much pressure becuase my husband was already sent me an email that he doesn't want to do anything for our relationship and he already gave up. Its another challenge for me on how to win back the Heart of my husband its almost a week that he doesn't communicate i tried to call him but he refused to answered it, i felt hopeless again becuase i will doesn't work if his not going to cooperate with me, but i never gave up i tried to emailed him everyday until one morning he sent a text message asking for forgiveness for what heved done he realized evertyhing and he said that he felt that his such a horrible person, OMG im so released and thankful at that time, thanks "GOD"

Anybody know's that if the K-3 was denied it will be automatically switch to CR1/IR1 visa? and i prepared to present the following:

1. emails

2. pictures

3. money remittances

4.we made an affidavit from there (notarized)

5. copy of our report of marriage (notarized) with copy of check payment

6. phone records

7. copy of his salary verification

do i missed something? actually they asking only the evidence of our on going marital-relationship, but maybe its much better to present more than they wanted. Thank you in advance for reading my novel :dance: Wish me luck, GOD BLESS!!!

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Wow! I know your story girl! I Am happy for you atleast you have the chance..yehey!

Did you submitted all the doecuments at NVC for your CR-1?

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck stevee!!! Pray hard to God! Ask and you shall receive.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Hi everyone, im here again first of all i would like to thanks to everybody who contributed suggestions and opinion during my denial, here is the good news!!!

I got denied for my K-3 visa but we appeal Sept 29, 2008 and we appeal Oct 10, 2008 we got reply Oct 28, 2008 and they said that they already done the processing of the petition that ived mention and was forwarded at USEM for further processing, i never thought and im confused at that time i dont really understand the content of the letter i nevermind about it, im so depressed and hopeless becuase maybe you read my post that my husband already gave up, but i just keep praying and still have faith that everything will be okey in "GOD's" time, i cried out to "JESUS" everytime i went to Church, and one time my friend of mine sent me an email saying that "i need to hang on becuase "GOD" will make a miracle for me and she said who knows one of this days you will received a letter from embassy" but she doesn't know that we appeal and im so overwhelmed that the very next day it was Nov 19, 2008 am, i received a letter from USEM saying the i have an appointment DEC 10, 2008 at 7:30 and i need to bring "evidence of on going marital relationship with my petitioner" , i felt so much pressure becuase my husband was already sent me an email that he doesn't want to do anything for our relationship and he already gave up. Its another challenge for me on how to win back the Heart of my husband its almost a week that he doesn't communicate i tried to call him but he refused to answered it, i felt hopeless again becuase i will doesn't work if his not going to cooperate with me, but i never gave up i tried to emailed him everyday until one morning he sent a text message asking for forgiveness for what heved done he realized evertyhing and he said that he felt that his such a horrible person, OMG im so released and thankful at that time, thanks "GOD"

Anybody know's that if the K-3 was denied it will be automatically switch to CR1/IR1 visa? and i prepared to present the following:

1. emails

2. pictures

3. money remittances

6. phone records

do i missed something? actually they asking only the evidence of our on going marital-relationship, but maybe its much better to present more than they wanted. Thank you in advance for reading my novel :dance: Wish me luck, GOD BLESS!!!

Howdy! I don't know anything about K3 but I just want to say good luck and God bless with your journey. Bear in mind that, " no matter how rough the waters...HE is in control. (L)

N-400 TIMELINE

06/06/12 * Naturalization Interview

04/30/12 * Received Interview Letter

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

03/03/12 * N-400 Submitted (AZ)

I-751 TIMELINE

05/18/11 * Received 10 yr Green Card

05/17/11 * Approved

04/04/11 * Biometrics Appointment done

03/21/11 * Received Bio Notice (03/15/11)

03/03/11 * Encashed check

03/01/11 * NOA1 receipt date

02/28/11 * I-751 submitted (CSC)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

just move on and do good on ur interview..u can make it..there's power in prayers..

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

congrats....remember Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Just hang on to the LORD and trust Him with all your heart and everything will follow according to His plans........

ishom

1. emails

2. pictures

3. money remittances

6. phone records

What was the reasonf or denial?? Anyway , good luck and just bring all documents you think may help.Always be HONEST in your answers and be meticulous on the dates...With God nothing is impossible. GoodLuck and God Bless!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

have faith and goodluck! hope everything will be fine.. God will help you...

1_918513300l.jpg

04/18/07 first he sent message to me ( Interkontakt.net) then we became friends, bestfriends, and a lover :)

01/13/08 we first met personally at NAIA airport

o1/21/08 became engaged

01/25/08 he flew back to FL.

04/10/08 papers sent to VSC

04/15/08 papers received to VSC

04/21/08 check cashed/ noticed receipt issued (noa1)

04/24/08 touched

04/25/08 noa1 hard copy received

05/21/08 touched

07/28/08 touched ( i was so excited if we will get approve )

07/29/08 touched ( but it was an rfe lol )

07/29/08 rfe sent from uscis and fiance received it through fax. actually he called that time to follow up our case and the woman said that we have our rfe so my fiance asked to send it through fax right away.

07/29/08 request documents needed sent to uscis

07/30/08 touched

08/

07/31/08 Rfe's document was delivered at 12:50 PM. The item was signed for by P NOVAK.

08/01/08 touched=case resumed on process

08/03/08 touched ( not excited )

08/05/08 touched ( wonder why touched again lol )

08/06/08 touched again lol ( hummm they are working our case :) )

08/13/08 NOA2 ( WERE APPROVED) :) THANK YOU LORD!

09/15-16/08 medical I hope everything will be fine

10/24/08 interview sched. wish me luck! God help me :)

10/29/08 visa received!

12/19/08 my flight to US

Have faith in HIM. Best of luck.

04-09-2012-------------------- Sent N-400y date: 04/11/12)

05-11-2012-------------------- Biometric Letter received!

04-16-2012-------------------- NOA received (Priority date:04/11/12)

05-25-2012-------------------- Early Biometric !!!!(05-31-12--- Biometric Appnt.)

05-30-2012---------------------Placed in Lined for Interview Scheduling!!!

06-29-2012---------------------N-400 Notification,Scheduled for Interview!

07-05-2012---------------------Interview Letter received!

07-30-2012---------------------Interview! APPROVED!!!!

08-08-2012---------------------Oath Letter recieved!

08-15-2012---------------------Oath Ceremony!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.