Jump to content

how can i bring my unmarried sister here...


2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey

i am now a permanent resident and will be eligible to apply for citizenship on the december 23 rd and trying to figure out what the best way is to bring my unmarried sister here to live with us...

thanks in advance for any answers you may have...

Edited by gyenigun


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines

You will need to file an I-130 petition for her after you are a USC.

She will be considered Family Fourth (F4) Brothers and Sisters of Adult Citizens

Based on the December 2008 visa bulletin

If she is from is the following countries the projected wait times for a visa is:

Phillipines - 22 years

Mexico - 13 years

India - 11 years

China - 11 years

Else - 10 years


Edited by payxibka


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...