Amby

couple waited for marriage to kiss

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Freaking creeps

What if he/she sucks @ kissing and doing it? you are screwed!

Consider yourself the one who thinks sex 24/7.

Like you don't...

or you are a being of light and purity :lol:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

What if she had a weenie bigger than his?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

The terrible thing is, that these are people who 'teach' abstinence. What I forsee is the 'reformed smoker' type attitude 'well, if we can do it you can/must do it too' angle. That would be very, very sad.

Everyone needs to make their own choices about when and how they have sexual relationships (not sure how 'sexual' kissing is, but that's another question) and no one should have the moral high ground on this issue.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
I would want to take a test drive or something first

CHARLESTON, SC-John and Linda McCue, joined in holy matrimony Sunday before friends, family and their Lord at Holy Christ Almighty Lutheran Church, said the incredibly awkward wedding-night consummation of their love was "well worth the wait."

"I'm so glad we waited until we got married-it made it so much more special," said the 26-year-old Linda, who is "pretty sure" John's ####### penetrated her vaginal opening during the brief, fumbling lovemaking session. "I can't imagine what a letdown our first sexual experience would have been if we'd done it at some point during our five years of dating."

John, 27, agreed. "As I prepared, sweat-drenched and terror-struck, to insert my semi-erect ####### into my petrified new bride, I couldn't help but think what a precious, magical moment it was. Then, as Linda started to cry out from the anticipation of pain from the first-ever breaching of her tightly constricted vaginal walls, a tear of joy streamed down my cheek."

According to the devout Lutherans, after retiring to their bridal suite at the Charleston Marriott East, Linda decided to initiate the evening of romance and dread by excusing herself to the bathroom, where she spent "approximately an hour" changing into the floor-length cotton nightgown she had purchased especially for the occasion.

Recalled John: "When I saw Linda emerge from the bathroom, a vision in billowing, opaque cloth, her head and hands peeking tantalizingly from the tight collar and cuffs, the moment we first fell in love came rushing back to me in a wave of adoration and fear."

After an estimated 45 minutes spent in prayer and devotionals to ensure the smoothest possible act of coitus, John made sure the windows and doors were all securely locked, and that all windowshades and blinds were closed. He then reached to his nightstand to turn out the lights "to contribute to the feeling of romance" and "because Linda refused to let me touch her nightgown until the room was completely dark."

Trembling in giddy anticipation and fright, the longtime couple climbed under the sheets and blankets, where John took his place on top of his blushing, sobbing bride.

"As with millions of young newlyweds who haven't yet had sex," John said, "there was some nervousness and confusion at first. But after a couple of minutes, we figured out that it would be easier if Linda separated her legs to facilitate entry."

Penile insertion was somewhat complicated by John's refusal to assist the navigation process by touching himself-an act the Bible strictly prohibits-but a few more minutes of unsteady shifting and jabbing enabled his ####### to "almost certainly" enter Linda.

Having at last achieved probable sexual congress, the couple was brought to new heights of nervous, clumsy passion. "As I ran my trembling hands over John's rigid shoulders," Linda said, "I said a prayer thanking our Lord Jesus for giving us the strength to wait for this wonderful, fulfilling moment. It certainly was every bit as special as I'd hoped."

Added Linda: "I'm sure the first time isn't anywhere near as magical for all those young people who don't save themselves for marriage. Now I know why God wanted us to wait."

As the sexual act wore on, Linda said it grew gloriously tolerable, describing the experience as "endurable beyond my wildest dreams."

"Toward the end," she said, "I was almost relaxed enough to enjoy myself, and then, of course, John ejaculated." Linda declined to elaborate on her new husband's sexual climax, but said, "I can definitely say that the encounter, which yesterday would have been an unforgivable sin in the eyes of God, was noticeably pleasurable, and probably even somewhat erotic in nature."

John agreed wholeheartedly, calling their wedding-night union "the most exciting minutes of my life." Immediately after finishing, the newlyweds took turns showering.

As for the future of the couple's sex life, John said he is full of hope. "I'd like to maybe try actually touching Linda's ####### with my hand at some point," he said. "Then again, I don't want to rush things. Also, I've heard that the ####### kind of smells bad."

"I certainly hope the Lord will now bless us with a child after this wonderful night," Linda said. "If not, we may be forced to repeat this beautiful experience."

Thats like going out and buying a car without driving it first. :bonk:

The above is not like buying a car without test driving it first.... it's like buying a car without EVER having driven a car before, never having learned HOW to drive a car, never having even READ about how to drive a car, and never having even SEEN any car on the planet that wasn't covered with a car cover.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

CHARLESTON, SC-John and Linda McCue, joined in holy matrimony Sunday before friends, family and their Lord at Holy Christ Almighty Lutheran Church, said the incredibly awkward wedding-night consummation of their love was "well worth the wait."

"I'm so glad we waited until we got married-it made it so much more special," said the 26-year-old Linda, who is "pretty sure" John's ####### penetrated her vaginal opening during the brief, fumbling lovemaking session. "I can't imagine what a letdown our first sexual experience would have been if we'd done it at some point during our five years of dating."

John, 27, agreed. "As I prepared, sweat-drenched and terror-struck, to insert my semi-erect ####### into my petrified new bride, I couldn't help but think what a precious, magical moment it was. Then, as Linda started to cry out from the anticipation of pain from the first-ever breaching of her tightly constricted vaginal walls, a tear of joy streamed down my cheek."

According to the devout Lutherans, after retiring to their bridal suite at the Charleston Marriott East, Linda decided to initiate the evening of romance and dread by excusing herself to the bathroom, where she spent "approximately an hour" changing into the floor-length cotton nightgown she had purchased especially for the occasion.

Recalled John: "When I saw Linda emerge from the bathroom, a vision in billowing, opaque cloth, her head and hands peeking tantalizingly from the tight collar and cuffs, the moment we first fell in love came rushing back to me in a wave of adoration and fear."

After an estimated 45 minutes spent in prayer and devotionals to ensure the smoothest possible act of coitus, John made sure the windows and doors were all securely locked, and that all windowshades and blinds were closed. He then reached to his nightstand to turn out the lights "to contribute to the feeling of romance" and "because Linda refused to let me touch her nightgown until the room was completely dark."

Trembling in giddy anticipation and fright, the longtime couple climbed under the sheets and blankets, where John took his place on top of his blushing, sobbing bride.

"As with millions of young newlyweds who haven't yet had sex," John said, "there was some nervousness and confusion at first. But after a couple of minutes, we figured out that it would be easier if Linda separated her legs to facilitate entry."

Penile insertion was somewhat complicated by John's refusal to assist the navigation process by touching himself-an act the Bible strictly prohibits-but a few more minutes of unsteady shifting and jabbing enabled his ####### to "almost certainly" enter Linda.

Having at last achieved probable sexual congress, the couple was brought to new heights of nervous, clumsy passion. "As I ran my trembling hands over John's rigid shoulders," Linda said, "I said a prayer thanking our Lord Jesus for giving us the strength to wait for this wonderful, fulfilling moment. It certainly was every bit as special as I'd hoped."

Added Linda: "I'm sure the first time isn't anywhere near as magical for all those young people who don't save themselves for marriage. Now I know why God wanted us to wait."

As the sexual act wore on, Linda said it grew gloriously tolerable, describing the experience as "endurable beyond my wildest dreams."

"Toward the end," she said, "I was almost relaxed enough to enjoy myself, and then, of course, John ejaculated." Linda declined to elaborate on her new husband's sexual climax, but said, "I can definitely say that the encounter, which yesterday would have been an unforgivable sin in the eyes of God, was noticeably pleasurable, and probably even somewhat erotic in nature."

John agreed wholeheartedly, calling their wedding-night union "the most exciting minutes of my life." Immediately after finishing, the newlyweds took turns showering.

As for the future of the couple's sex life, John said he is full of hope. "I'd like to maybe try actually touching Linda's ####### with my hand at some point," he said. "Then again, I don't want to rush things. Also, I've heard that the ####### kind of smells bad."

"I certainly hope the Lord will now bless us with a child after this wonderful night," Linda said. "If not, we may be forced to repeat this beautiful experience."

The above is not like buying a car without test driving it first.... it's like buying a car without EVER having driven a car before, never having learned HOW to drive a car, never having even READ about how to drive a car, and never having even SEEN any car on the planet that wasn't covered with a car cover.

They have manuals for that Platy.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

But neither of them could have read the manuals, because that is "wrong", and "evil", and "dirty". If it weren't voyeuristic, I think I'd enjoy watching some of those first-night encounters; just for the comedic value.

"Insert ####### A into ####### B..... What's a #######?"

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

But neither of them could have read the manuals, because that is "wrong", and "evil", and "dirty". If it weren't voyeuristic, I think I'd enjoy watching some of those first-night encounters; just for the comedic value.

"Insert ####### A into ####### B..... What's a #######?"

Your right! I guess theyd have to go way back to the see spot run type of manual.

― Andrew Wilkow

can someone tell me what a ####### is? :unsure:

The Meowzers in your Trousers.....

Its that pink smelly thing betwixed yo legs! Platy beat me to it shite!

― Andrew Wilkow

:lol:

Its that pink smelly thing betwixed yo legs! Platy beat me to it shite!

I have nothing smelly between my legs so I guess I don't have one :unsure:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Nice comeback :thumbs:

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Freaking creeps

What if he/she sucks @ kissing and doing it? you are screwed!

Theory says if you are in love, you'll most likely enjoy kissing that person. Even if his/her "technique" needs a few improvement hints :)

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!