Seekingadvice

more than 90 days

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hi! I filed in Aug 12 and had my biometricos on sept 07... no updates or nothing since. I tries calling customer service and they made an expedite request... however i have not heard anything yet... What can I possibly do to get some answers?? I have scheduled an info pass for next week.. I am desperate to start working.. It has already been almost 4 months since i filed... :wacko: Any thoughts??? Thanks for all your help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi! I filed in Aug 12 and had my biometricos on sept 07... no updates or nothing since. I tries calling customer service and they made an expedite request... however i have not heard anything yet... What can I possibly do to get some answers?? I have scheduled an info pass for next week.. I am desperate to start working.. It has already been almost 4 months since i filed... :wacko: Any thoughts??? Thanks for all your help

Did you or have you received an RFE on your I-485 application?

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I've seen cases that have taken between 3-6 months to receive thier EADs. So your timeline is not that different from many others. Besides going to the Infopass appointment next week, I think all you have left to do is keep on waiting.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Timeline

hi! I did recieve an RFE for my medical vaccinations, however that was before my biometrics. Hopefully it will not take 6 months because I am despearte to work and I also need the money!! With this econmic situation I feel awful not helping out my husband... ohh well.. hopefully my infopass will help... thanks anyway

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi! I did recieve an RFE for my medical vaccinations, however that was before my biometrics. Hopefully it will not take 6 months because I am despearte to work and I also need the money!! With this econmic situation I feel awful not helping out my husband... ohh well.. hopefully my infopass will help... thanks anyway

The RFE suspended your EAD application processing for the amount of time it took you to respond and for them to return your I-485 to "normal" processing status.

YMMV

Timeline

They told me that the medical exam is linked to the I-130 not to the EAD.. that is what someone said when i called customer service. And I returned my RFE in less tahn a week.. it only took me one day to reply. I thought that the vaccination record would go inside the sealed envelope but aparently it was not there. So I just mailed them the vacciantion record... hopefully making an info pass appointment will help???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.