My husband is coming!!!

112 posts in this topic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
S and S I don't know why but that made me tear up with happiness for you. I am so happy you two are back together given everything you two had to go through to be together mashallah. May Allah keep you two happy together forever.

Thank you for letting us know all went well... not sure about "keeping the refugees locked up in a room" grrrrrrrr but what can you do?

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about them locking him up in that room with 70 other refugees, but what can you do. Maybe they just didn't want them to get lost or whatever, I don't know.

It has been so nice to finally have him here. We just laugh and relax and enjoy the idea of knowing that we don't have to worry about being apart again. Thank God! Inshallah soon it will be your turn. I will be looking for you to announce when your husband is coming :)

Enjoy your reunion!!!

Remember you don't have to do/show everything this week --- there is time, he lives here :)

lol, yes, I will keep that in mind!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations on your husband getting his Visa.

Believe me when I tell you I know how you are feeling right now.

My husband and I were married in May of 2004, and it took me until

November of 2007, and he finally got his Visa.

I think I floated to the airport the day he arrived in the US.

Good Luck and Blessings to you both.

I bet you won't sleep tonight ... lol :dance:

Rose Marie

Illinois

My husband just got the call from the IOM (International Organization of Migration) saying he was approved for refugee and will be flying to the United States on the 10th of December. I can't believe it. I went through so much trouble getting the expedite and then in the same 24 hours he gets the refugee visa. He is going tommorow to take his passport and start the final outprocessing for refugee. I began to wonder if this day would ever come. Thank God is all I have to say!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Congrats S and S! I'm happy to report my hubby made it home safe and sound. I am very happy. :D

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.