Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers II~

643 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

just a question - did those of you who have already had approval for EAD et al see any action online before the approvals came through? I'd been resisting registering them - didn't want to revisit the 'check-every-minute' obsession of the NOA2 ;) - but finally caved, and they're all showing no action since October; one has no action since September :(

is this normal? Marta, you don't need to answer :P

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

just a question - did those of you who have already had approval for EAD et al see any action online before the approvals came through? I'd been resisting registering them - didn't want to revisit the 'check-every-minute' obsession of the NOA2 ;) - but finally caved, and they're all showing no action since October; one has no action since September :(

well - if it helps - the online status still shows my EAD, AOS and AP as "processing".

ah, and btw, I finally put our wedding pictures on facebook. so many people have been asking, and by the time of the first anniversary (of the big-white-not-legal ting) it was about time :)

Edited by tucson_chick

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
'bumping something off' means killing it... it's gangster talk ;)

she is KILLING threads????????????

what a cruel person!!!!!!!!

I don't KILL threads. I only move them if they need to be moved.

Timeline

i know....just been making fun. but german humor is kinda weird :)

Timeline

Yes it´s perfectly normal :D

Ok, I won´t answer :lol:

marta, I didn't realize that your AOS isn't approved yet. thats..... SLOW!!!! ohwell, I'm sure that you guys have different priorities at the moment.... :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
well - if it helps - the online status still shows my EAD, AOS and AP as "processing".

really? :lol:

so how did you get yours then? just appeared in the mail one day?

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

After taking care of my sick nieces for 3 days I am sick myself now.

I should probably join the club with aly.

Marta, are there any new pictures of Kai? Did he grow a lot in the last few weeks?

Timeline

i know....just been making fun. but german humor is kinda weird :)

Oh, I know you were kidding! Although, sometimes I do wich I could kill threads, or even make them inivisible as mox claims I can! Sadly, its no magic powers like that an organizer has.

Maybe I'll mess will all of your LIVES and move this thread to the IMBRA forum! :P

Filed: Timeline
Sadly, its no magic powers like that an organizer has.

That's EXACTLY what someone who has magic powers would say, to divert suspicion. Julez, I am ON to you. <_<

Maybe I'll mess will all of your LIVES and move this thread to the IMBRA forum! :P

Sadly there are some organizers who would think this makes perfect sense, when we all know it really belongs in "K-3 Spouse Visa General Discussion ". :angry:

Timeline

That's EXACTLY what someone who has magic powers would say, to divert suspicion. Julez, I am ON to you. <_<

Sadly there are some organizers who would think this makes perfect sense, when we all know it really belongs in "K-3 Spouse Visa General Discussion ". :angry:

yep. and in a few years, when babies will be crawling around, it will belong to "Effects of Major Family Changes...."

There are lots and lots of new pics...I just have to go and upload some of them...I will let u know when that happens :) In the month he has grown for sure..he is a six pounder now and 20 inch tall :D

Timeline

OK. Site-related Discussion it is! :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.