Kotenochek

AOS Interview Approved

26 posts in this topic

What a nice community we have here!

Congrats, Kotenochek. Hope the rest of your VJ goes as smoothly as this has...... and remind me not to drive in Cali for a while!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

So finally i had my Interview today!

Interview was sheduled for 9 am..even though we live 45 min from the city,we left home at 6.45 and it paid off..we had to wait in a major traffic...so we made to the city around 8.20 and then spent another 30minutes looking for a parking spot,since all parking around costs around 40baks!!!so my advice leave home way earlier!

We had to go on a 3rd floor where they took my fingerprints took my picture and i was told to wait..In about 20minutes at 9.20 i was invited to follow lady on a 2nd floor .she asked if we would be saying truth and we both said yes..

she was serious...and asked to show her our id"s my social,My husbands taxes for last year and w2s...But once we showed id she said she does not need his taxes that our file is pretty good...

then she suddenly changed and became very very sweet:))she asked how we met..My husband-(us citizen) had to answer,she also asked who i share house with,I answered that we live alone and own a house..she asked where and when we got married..the rest was more friendly conversation than an interview..she did not ask for any extra papers,even though we brough nearly a whole suitcase of prove:)))

Then i asked if she wanted to see pics,and it was more curiosity than interview part:)she complimented my wedding gown:)She was very sweet Lady..I t all went pretty smooth and we were told our file is approved and i will be getting my card within couple weeks.

I was told card will work for 3 years,but we have to apply for another card 90days prior to expiration date..she also said after removing conditions i can apply for a citizenship.VEry excited this process is over for now..Next stop is my behind- the- wheel test on december 9th:)Wish me a luck:))lol

Congratulations!

Поздравляю!

:star::star::star:

As of:

June 26, 2012 - The Hubbs received his 10-year Permanent Residency Card (aka THE Greencard) in the mail today!

At long last, this highly stressful leg of our journey has come to a close - for now - and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for all the tremendous help and support here on VJ! Without VisaJourney I doubt we would be where my husband and I are today! Thanks to all!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

<333

So finally i had my Interview today!

Interview was sheduled for 9 am..even though we live 45 min from the city,we left home at 6.45 and it paid off..we had to wait in a major traffic...so we made to the city around 8.20 and then spent another 30minutes looking for a parking spot,since all parking around costs around 40baks!!!so my advice leave home way earlier!

We had to go on a 3rd floor where they took my fingerprints took my picture and i was told to wait..In about 20minutes at 9.20 i was invited to follow lady on a 2nd floor .she asked if we would be saying truth and we both said yes..

she was serious...and asked to show her our id"s my social,My husbands taxes for last year and w2s...But once we showed id she said she does not need his taxes that our file is pretty good...

then she suddenly changed and became very very sweet:))she asked how we met..My husband-(us citizen) had to answer,she also asked who i share house with,I answered that we live alone and own a house..she asked where and when we got married..the rest was more friendly conversation than an interview..she did not ask for any extra papers,even though we brough nearly a whole suitcase of prove:)))

Then i asked if she wanted to see pics,and it was more curiosity than interview part:)she complimented my wedding gown:)She was very sweet Lady..I t all went pretty smooth and we were told our file is approved and i will be getting my card within couple weeks.

I was told card will work for 3 years,but we have to apply for another card 90days prior to expiration date..she also said after removing conditions i can apply for a citizenship.VEry excited this process is over for now..Next stop is my behind- the- wheel test on december 9th:)Wish me a luck:))lol

Congratulations!!!

Поздравляю!!!

:star::star::star:

As of:

June 26, 2012 - The Hubbs received his 10-year Permanent Residency Card (aka THE Greencard) in the mail today!

At long last, this highly stressful leg of our journey has come to a close - for now - and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for all the tremendous help and support here on VJ! Without VisaJourney I doubt we would be where my husband and I are today! Thanks to all!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

<333

i am actually pretty good driver

Maybe you listened to your husband? :whistle:

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Way to go!! Congrats and good luck!

OK. MAILED ON AUGUST 13TH.2008 THE FOLLOWING.

I-131--TRAVEL DOCUMENT

I-130--PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE

I-485--APPLICATION TO ADJUST PERMENANT RESIDENCE

MEDICAL EXAM/PASSED IT WITH FLYING COLORS

G-325A X2 GEOGRAPHIC/FORMS

I-765--EMPLOYMENT

THEY RECEIVED IN ON AUGUST 15TH,2008 ALL OF THE ABOVE LISTED

AND SO FAR THIS IS WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED BACK FROM THEM

NOA-NOTICE DATE AUGUST 20 FOR I-131 CASE IS AT NSC

NOA-NOTICE DATE AUGUST 19 FOR 1-765 CASE IS AT NSC

NOA-BIOMETRICS SEPTEMBER 4 FOR FINGER PRINTING AND PICTURES RE:I-765 COMPLETED

NOA-BIOMETRICS SEPTEMBER 4 FOR FINGER PRINTING AND PICTURES RE:I-485 COMPLETED

I-130--PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE : AT NSC

I-131-ADVANCED PAROLE APPROVED, MAILED ON OCTOBER 23RD.

EAD Approved_Received Card..November 17th-2008

Interview for AOS December 10th..nervous!!!

.png

.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
i am actually pretty good driver

Maybe you listened to your husband? :whistle:

do you mean his compliments?lol

he is pretty scared to drive with me still,but every time i am done driving he says i did great:))i guess it takes some time to earn his trust:)

he is pretty scared to drive with me still,but every time i am done driving he says i did great:))i guess it takes some time to earn his trust:)

It took quite a while before I was comfortable riding with my wife. I still prefer to drive if we're together, but at least now I'm not scared when she's behind the wheel. You're lucky you're getting compliments. You must be doing a great job. We had the "next step is the big D" fights while going through the driver training phase.

Русский форум член.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

It took quite a while before I was comfortable riding with my wife. I still prefer to drive if we're together, but at least now I'm not scared when she's behind the wheel. You're lucky you're getting compliments. You must be doing a great job. We had the "next step is the big D" fights while going through the driver training phase.

I took hours with an instructor first,but they are125 baks per 2 hours...:(so the rest my husband had to do..We had some argments over it too,because he is not used to sit in a pasanger sit and thinks i am gonna hit somebody and screams and it scares me..But i still have to hold wheel so we dont crush:))But its getting better.Friday on my birthday we are even planning to go to the city of SF which is an hour drive from here and i am gooing to be the driver:))Yay!

Watch out mox!

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.