kungakoikaw

PASSPORT

14 posts in this topic

Agency for Passport?what you supposed to mean?please be specific....pm me if you have any question i might be of help...

regards

Mj

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Agency for Passport?what you supposed to mean?please be specific....pm me if you have any question i might be of help...

regards

Mj

hi for renewing passport, thanks for immediate reply, just want to know the reputable one.

where do you live?if you live in manila i suggest you to just go to POEA...

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline
where do you live?if you live in manila i suggest you to just go to POEA...

hi its not my passport i am renewing, but my sister abroad, i want to know if it is possible for me to renew her passport, even shes not here in PI, thats why im looking for any reputable agency, anyway i live in muntinlupa,

thanks again

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

well if she's abroad, she may go to the Philippine consulate of that country where she's at now and renew her passport there.

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

Timeline
well if she's abroad, she may go to the Philippine consulate of that country where she's at now and renew her passport there.

Thanks but she already sent her passport here in PI, is is still possible for her passport to renew here even shes not physically here?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't think so. She should've contacted the Phillipino embassy in D.C. (?) and asked where she can renew.

We've just done my husband's through the Jamaican embassy in D.C. It's a lot of hoops to jump through to get it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

If she still has the old green passport, she would need an appearance because of the biometrics. If that's tha case then she has to go to the nearest consulate or embassy for the biometrics and her old passport will be sent here for replacement. The whole process may take six weeks.

Timeline
If she still has the old green passport, she would need an appearance because of the biometrics. If that's tha case then she has to go to the nearest consulate or embassy for the biometrics and her old passport will be sent here for replacement. The whole process may take six weeks.

thanks for all the reply.

Exactly.. If the green passport is what she possess, then she has to have an appearance.

Like me, I had the old green passport, when I amended it to my married name, they require me to have an appearance.

Plus, the passport that the DFA is issuing now is the machine readable, so its a lot better now.

Your sister should have just go to the the Philippines embassy in the country where she's at right now, it is easy there, rather that going back to the PI.

Edited by my_panacea = Greg

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

You can renew a passport for her...i wonder where your sister is,but if she is working in middle east,i think the employer should handle everything for her passport renewal..anyways eto ang gawin mo sis...sana makatulong sa iyo..

Regarding agencies,i dont really know any...

REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT

A. Personal appearance of the applicant shall not be required and the application may be filed by:

1.) Any agency duly accredited with the Department

2.) Member of immediate family of the applicant authorized in writing by the latter ( applicant's spouse, brother/sister, parent/children, legal guardian/guardian having custody of the child.

B. Three (3) copies 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm new photos (colored with plain white background). Photo should show applicants in decent attire with collar.

C. In passport being renewed is brown or issued prior to 01 May 1995,

1.) Old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps. (Shall not be required if applicant is applying in person.)

2.) Supporting documents with complete middle name

D. In case passport being renewed is green or issued after 01 May 1995:

1.) Present old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment) inside and back cover. The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps. (Shall not be required if applicant is applying in person.)

E. For married women who chose to adopt surname of husband in her new passport, Marriage Contract in Security Paper issued by the National Statistics Office or Certified True Copy and photocopy of MC issued by NSO.

Regards,

Mj

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Timeline
You can renew a passport for her...i wonder where your sister is,but if she is working in middle east,i think the employer should handle everything for her passport renewal..anyways eto ang gawin mo sis...sana makatulong sa iyo..

Regarding agencies,i dont really know any...

REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT

A. Personal appearance of the applicant shall not be required and the application may be filed by:

1.) Any agency duly accredited with the Department

2.) Member of immediate family of the applicant authorized in writing by the latter ( applicant's spouse, brother/sister, parent/children, legal guardian/guardian having custody of the child.

B. Three (3) copies 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm new photos (colored with plain white background). Photo should show applicants in decent attire with collar.

C. In passport being renewed is brown or issued prior to 01 May 1995,

1.) Old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps. (Shall not be required if applicant is applying in person.)

2.) Supporting documents with complete middle name

D. In case passport being renewed is green or issued after 01 May 1995:

1.) Present old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment) inside and back cover. The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps. (Shall not be required if applicant is applying in person.)

E. For married women who chose to adopt surname of husband in her new passport, Marriage Contract in Security Paper issued by the National Statistics Office or Certified True Copy and photocopy of MC issued by NSO.

Regards,

Mj

Thank helps me a lot, i forget i can call DFA too, thanks Mj, and to everybody

General instructions for getting the new machine readable passports abroad can be obtained here.

http://www.philippineconsulatela.org/Machi...%20Passport.htm

DFA's Manila numbers

834-4000 / 834-3000

Edited by Jose Rizal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.