adiiann

September 2008 K1-Filers (Filipino)

61 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys!

Know about CFO? Kailangan ba talaga yon?

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hello Guys!

Did you already schedule for an interview?... I am going to schedule mine on March 18 so that I can really walk by that time. I have my cast removed on my foot but I can't step it yet, need 2 more weeks from now.

Anyway! Good luck to all of us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there! We received the mail from the US Embassy the other day. We haven’t scheduled our interview appointment yet. My fiancé plans to call them tomorrow.

I want to ask, are we the one who choose the date or is it the people from the US embassy?

God bless us all!!!

Hello Guys!

Did you already schedule for an interview?... I am going to schedule mine on March 18 so that I can really walk by that time. I have my cast removed on my foot but I can't step it yet, need 2 more weeks from now.

"Being parents has brought us to our knees in gratitude. We are humbled like never before. We are filled with exhilaration so awesome that we wanted to shout our joy in giant swooping phrases. We love our little man so much. It's a beautiful thing. Truly, babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!!!"

Hello there! We received the mail from the US Embassy the other day. We haven’t scheduled our interview appointment yet. My fiancé plans to call them tomorrow.

I want to ask, are we the one who choose the date or is it the people from the US embassy?

God bless us all!!!

Hello Guys!

I called the embassy last night and scheduled an interview for my fiancee. The embassy (the call center) will tell you which dates and times are open, and you choose the day and the time that you want. I chose the last available appointment on February 23 for my fiancee's interview. Surprisingly, there was a appointment open as early as February 6.

The very best of luck to everyone...malapit na!!!

~ pangga

Timeline

God bless us all!!!

Hello Guys!

I called the embassy last night and scheduled an interview for my fiancee. The embassy (the call center) will tell you which dates and times are open, and you choose the day and the time that you want. I chose the last available appointment on February 23 for my fiancee's interview. Surprisingly, there was a appointment open as early as February 6.

~ pangga

Actually, you can tell them the schedule you want, then they will tell you if the date and time you choose is okay, then you can have it. My fiance told them March 18 @ 10am, but they changed the time to 7am.

Timeline

Awesome! :)

I have one more question, do we have to include the 2008 tax transcripts?

God bless us all!!!

Hello Guys!

~ pangga

Actually, you can tell them the schedule you want, then they will tell you if the date and time you choose is okay, then you can have it. My fiance told them March 18 @ 10am, but they changed the time to 7am.

"Being parents has brought us to our knees in gratitude. We are humbled like never before. We are filled with exhilaration so awesome that we wanted to shout our joy in giant swooping phrases. We love our little man so much. It's a beautiful thing. Truly, babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!!!"

Timeline
Awesome! :)

I have one more question, do we have to include the 2008 tax transcripts?

God bless us all!!!

Hello Guys!

~ pangga

I am not aware of tax transcripts because my fiance not sure of it too. But what I have right now is his 2007 and 2008 W2, then his most recent pay stubs.

• 2 weeks later...

Tax transcripts are not necessary, but it might be a good idea to take them to the interview anyway. They are just another way to show your income...a very official way, since they come directly from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). You can order them online from the IRS (takes a week or so to arrive by snail mail), or (I understand) you can go down to your local IRS office and they will print them while you wait. Tax transcripts for 2008 will not be available until after April 2009, so you might want to order your 2007 tax transcript. Tax transcripts basically show the same information as your W-2.

My fiancée has my tax transcripts from 2005, 2006, and 2007. We aren't taking any chances! Really, all that matters is that your income is over 125% of the poverty line. A tax return, a W-2, and a few paycheck stubs will work too, along with a letter from your employer.

My fiancée is scheduled to interview on Monday, February 23...exactly six months after we were engaged.

Good luck everyone!!!

Timeline

I am going to have my medical on Wednesday and Thursday. I hope I will not have problem on it. I have all I needed for the interview except my CENOMAR which I will get on Friday.

Good luck to everyone!

Timeline

Hello all,

I also filed end of September.

My fiancee got a letter from the embassy in Manila last week.

Will she also be receiving the Packet 3 that I keep reading about in the forums - the one with the additional forms in it. Or do we have to schedule the interview to have the embassy actually send out that packet?

Would appreciate some guidance.

Jim

Timeline
Hello all,

I also filed end of September.

My fiancee got a letter from the embassy in Manila last week.

Will she also be receiving the Packet 3 that I keep reading about in the forums - the one with the additional forms in it. Or do we have to schedule the interview to have the embassy actually send out that packet?

Would appreciate some guidance.

Jim

Hello again . . .

You can ignore my last post, I see that someone had answered my question, thanks, Jim

Hey everyone...great news...

Baby just passed her medical...hooray!!! Everything went smoothly.

Yesterday, she arrived at St. Lukes at 1030am and was finished at 330pm. Today, she arrived at 115pm and was finished at 345pm. When she arrived yesterday, the guard told her that people were lining up as early as 430am. By 1030am there was no line at all and she got right in. The same thing happened today. She still finished before many people who showed up much earlier. She estimated that there were about 100 people in St. Lukes when she arrived...and there were still about 50 people there when she left.

She got the idea of going in late (in order to avoid the long lines) right here on VJ....a big thanks to whoever posted that information!!!

Another thing...she said the trick to speed things up is to always fill out your forms fast, and to always proceed quickly to the floors that you are told to go to. She always took the stairs instead of the elevator.

They kept her passport and they also kept her x-ray CD...and they will deliver it to the Embassy...her interview is on Monday!

Malapit na!!!

~ pangga

Timeline

Yesterday, she arrived at St. Lukes at 1030am and was finished at 330pm. Today, she arrived at 115pm and was finished at 345pm. When she arrived yesterday, the guard told her that people were lining up as early as 430am. By 1030am there was no line at all and she got right in. The same thing happened today. She still finished before many people who showed up much earlier. She estimated that there were about 100 people in St. Lukes when she arrived...and there were still about 50 people there when she left.

She got the idea of going in late (in order to avoid the long lines) right here on VJ....a big thanks to whoever posted that information!!!

Another thing...she said the trick to speed things up is to always fill out your forms fast, and to always proceed quickly to the floors that you are told to go to. She always took the stairs instead of the elevator.

They kept her passport and they also kept her x-ray CD...and they will deliver it to the Embassy...her interview is on Monday!

Malapit na!!!

~ pangga

Congrats!

Malapit na!!!

~ pangga

Congrats!

Thanks...good luck with your medical!!!

~ pangga

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.