adiiann

September 2008 K1-Filers (Filipino)

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We received an email notification yesterday that our case was APPROVED. Just waiting for the copy of our NOA2 arrive in the mail. Me and fiance are so happy to received the great news. We are extremely excited for us to three to be together. To God be the Glory!!! :dance::dance::dance:

We received an email notification yesterday that our case was APPROVED. Just waiting for the copy of our NOA2 to arrive in the mail. Me and fiance are so happy to received the great news. We are extremely excited for us to three to be together. To God be the Glory!!! :dance::dance::dance:

"Being parents has brought us to our knees in gratitude. We are humbled like never before. We are filled with exhilaration so awesome that we wanted to shout our joy in giant swooping phrases. We love our little man so much. It's a beautiful thing. Truly, babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!!!"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We just got our NOA2. I wonder what is the averages weeks until you can have the interview? I got operation last January 5, then will be able to walk in two months.

Please advice. Thank you.

Masaya akong marami na sa atin ang nabigyan ng approval. :dance::dance::dance:

By the way, my operation is in my left ankle due to fracture. :P

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey you, guys! Did you call the embassy already to schedule the interview appointment?

My fiancé just received the notice from the NVC yesterday. Do I have to wait for a letter from the USEm before we can make a call to set an appointment? Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you and may God continue to shower us His blessings in our journey!

"Being parents has brought us to our knees in gratitude. We are humbled like never before. We are filled with exhilaration so awesome that we wanted to shout our joy in giant swooping phrases. We love our little man so much. It's a beautiful thing. Truly, babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!!!"

Hey you, guys! Did you call the embassy already to schedule the interview appointment?

My fiancé just received the notice from the NVC yesterday. Do I have to wait for a letter from the USEm before we can make a call to set an appointment? Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you and may God continue to shower us His blessings in our journey!

Hi there...

My fiance called the embassy 2x already but they still haven't received our physical file, though our e-file is already in their system. He will call again this Th/Fri.

No need for you to wait for the USEM letter, once you get your MNL # then you can start calling the embassy.

Goodluck..Keep us updated once you get your appointment.

~Baby

Timeline

Hi there...

My fiance called the embassy 2x already but they still haven't received our physical file, though our e-file is already in their system. He will call again this Th/Fri.

No need for you to wait for the USEM letter, once you get your MNL # then you can start calling the embassy.

Goodluck..Keep us updated once you get your appointment.

~Baby

Thank you for your prompt reply. :) Keep us posted too once you get your appointment date. God Bless!!!

Timeline

Hey Guys! :D

Can you share here if you already scheduled your interview in embassy as well as in SLEC? I am planning to call the embassy next week after my doctor put off the cast in my foot. If our files is already in the embassy, I am planning to schedule my interview on March 6. Just to be sure that I can really walk by that time.

By the way, I am so happy that most of us are really moving. Best wishes in advance! :lol:

It takes about 10 working days, 2 weeks, for the paper to get from NVC to Manila. Then another 2 to 4 days for the staff in Manila to get it all punched into their computers. At that time you can call and schedule your interview.

After you get the NVC letter with the MNL200xxxxxxx number you can also start getting your medical. The guards at St Lukes really want to see the appointment letter from USEm but will allow a medical without it if you can sweet talk them... :)

You will get the appointment confirmation letter mailed directly to you there in the Philipppines after you or your SO schedule the interview.

You will require at least one week between the medical and your interview date.

Good luck to all

Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Timeline
It takes about 10 working days, 2 weeks, for the paper to get from NVC to Manila. Then another 2 to 4 days for the staff in Manila to get it all punched into their computers. At that time you can call and schedule your interview.

After you get the NVC letter with the MNL200xxxxxxx number you can also start getting your medical. The guards at St Lukes really want to see the appointment letter from USEm but will allow a medical without it if you can sweet talk them... :)

You will get the appointment confirmation letter mailed directly to you there in the Philipppines after you or your SO schedule the interview.

Good luck to all

Phil

Hey guys..I just called today and got the schedule for interview on Feb. 24..I called 3 days after they received my physical file from NVC...

Mr. Phil,

How long does it take to get the appointment confirmation letter after you called and scheduled for interview? Do they require the hard copy to be presented at the embassy at the actual interview date or a printed email will do? Thanks! :dance:

Edited by mae232

Feb. 11, 2012 - Sent ROC application

Feb. 13, 2012 - NOA 1 date

Feb. 18, 2012 - Received NOA 1

July 18, 2012 - ROC APPROVED!

Timeline

Good luck to all

Phil

Thanks! I will call next week the embassy to verify our case. I am thinking of getting my medical, mid of Feb.

Timeline
That's great Mae. Goodluck on your medical and interview. :)

Thanks Pangga..I know you will have yours soon... :thumbs:

Timeline

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.