SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawn I had tile put down in my kitchen and he said Me know how to do that, why u a pay them. I asked if he knew how to begin the work because we had alot of stuff left over and he could do the bathroom upstairs. He said me nah no how to star or finish but I can still lay tile. I said that just like a virgin man saying he can lay pipe. :o .

Lawd ooman you a kill mi tonight :rofl::crying::rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morant,

I can understand. Our neigbors tree was growing so wild that it was touching our deck. Why did Ray climb in the tree and cut the entire middle out of the tree with one of my Heckles knives... :wacko: He wanted to cut more, but I said hell to the naw. Everytime I came back outside it was like TIMBERRRRRRRR and another piece fell to the ground. I'm scared to tell him anything else bothers me.

This is what Evan wants a machete for...to cut the tree in the backyard. Saying he can cut it in 20 min with a machete. Ican just see him in the tree with a machete. yesterday after he did the yard, he called me asking where to burn the rubbage. :blink: I told him we dont burn our garbage....we just poor in a huge black hole and tell someboddy elese fi deal wit it.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Morant,

I can understand. Our neigbors tree was growing so wild that it was touching our deck. Why did Ray climb in the tree and cut the entire middle out of the tree with one of my Heckles knives... :wacko: He wanted to cut more, but I said hell to the naw. Everytime I came back outside it was like TIMBERRRRRRRR and another piece fell to the ground. I'm scared to tell him anything else bothers me.

This is what Evan wants a machete for...to cut the tree in the backyard. Saying he can cut it in 20 min with a machete. Ican just see him in the tree with a machete. yesterday after he did the yard, he called me asking where to burn the rubbage. :blink: I told him we dont burn our garbage....we just poor in a huge black hole and tell someboddy elese fi deal wit it.

That is so funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one that was asked that question.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Morant,

Girl u better watch him, I find more stuff he has put in the back yard instead of the trash like fish bones and old oil. Hell I wondered were the cats were coming from :angry: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
TOYS? Lawd, if iI mention that to my husband he might leave mi. Not my cup of tea anyway.

Aw toys are fun! I'm like the White chick on the game...they be doing some freaky stuff.....hmmm....they are getting a divorce now though.

'Lita, my husband HATES the ideas of toys too! That is a big no-no for him, when I talk about using them. He seriously takes it as some sort of personal attack against his manhood, like it's something he's not doing. I'm like "bay, you're not here! That's the reason why I have to use them sometimes, I gotta make it through til my next visit! :lol: " I have a feeling though that once he's here, the toys might have to go... :blush:

Girl just get the toys bring em with you next time and just dominate im rass! :devil: He will eat it up and pretty much do whatever you want at that point. The fact that his wifey is his little freaky deaky...oh yeah...he'll like the toys then. Depends on the toys too, start him off light.

The toys I got...he will DEFINITELY not like....maybe the bullet....but that's the smallest, and most sensible looking thing I have...everything else is elongated, beaded, goes in every other direction, and multiple vibrating speeds!! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus I am in Rockland County near Hillcrest. Are you nearby?

Not too far - I am in CT, about 45 minutes or so away - Kimmy is close too, So is Portland Angel - JGay I think - I forget whoelse

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Good night ladies. Sleep good and who no reach a dem yard yet...unu walk good.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
sus I am in Rockland County near Hillcrest. Are you nearby?

Not too far - I am in CT, about 45 minutes or so away - Kimmy is close too, So is Portland Angel - JGay I think - I forget whoelse

yea..i think jakeswife too ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You guys have me rolling!

So i figured out that if I sit in the sofa next to the window I pick up real good signal from my neighbor upstairs.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.