natty bumppo

Because they wish they were Filipinas. But since they can't...well...

85 posts in this topic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wow ... 18 readers so far and no comments ...:lol:

We would care less about this flame war.

Yes, sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right.....especially if the topic is sooo base....but good job Happy Dancer, Pinay Wife & Last Chance..we are proud of you!! Hugs.. :) Proud to be Filipina...

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Please keep the arguments in the OT thread. We're not interested in this. We're more interested in helping each other out regardless of race, creed or nationality. Thank you.

okay ... since you don't know me or my "race, creed or nationality" ... and I'm asking simple questions .... not calling you names in this thread ... and yet receive nothing but static in reply .... it speaks volumes :yes:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

:whistle:

Close this topic! Close this topic!

LOL

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline

Me is doing the Happy Dance! Yebba!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

Timeline
wow ... 18 readers so far and no comments ...:lol:

We would care less about this flame war.

Yes, sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right.....especially if the topic is sooo base....but good job Happy Dancer, Pinay Wife & Last Chance..we are proud of you!! Hugs.. :) Proud to be Filipina...

pride ...

Prov 16:18-19 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Timeline

ARRRRGGHHHH!!!! I just got struck by lightning!!!

Was that for my foolish pride???

Edited by HappyDancer

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:

I read the former topic and I cant help but share my opinion..Every one is special and have their own unique characteristics, Filipinos or Brazilian or Thailander. However, we need to respect people for their own uniqueness, intelligence, loyalty to their country. If Filipinas thinks they are special, I am pretty sure Brazilian or Canadian or Thai's thinks they are special too.

And I also agree that Filipinos are smart and their unusual loyalty to their culture, country and individuality impresses me.

"I am holding my sons hands, they are holding my heart"

oh well, whatever, still, im so proud of being a Filipina, that's all,

poor poor racists!

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I read the former topic and I cant help but share my opinion..Every one is special and have their own unique characteristics, Filipinos or Brazilian or Thailander. However, we need to respect people for their own uniqueness, intelligence, loyalty to their country. If Filipinas thinks they are special, I am pretty sure Brazilian or Canadian or Thai's thinks they are special too.

And I also agree that Filipinos are smart and their unusual loyalty to their culture, country and individuality impresses me.

Thank you Sheree...

Timeline

others are too ... yet don't promote it at the expense of others

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.