Martiniolive

fax# for morocco consulate

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
thanks for the tip on DHL Turia sweetie. Howze that hubby doing??? Is he driving yet?

I emailed them to ask them for their fax# but that one is the one on theyre website. But maybe someone else that was faxing them has a different number. I may have to fedX these to them but I hate to pay the $150 fee.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

As if I am not going crazy as it is! The consulate keeps saying they

are not recieving my fax's!!!! I sent them sooo many at least 2 times

where are they going???????????

Please do any of you have the correct fax#? I have 21222204127 :crying:

Do they post it on their website? Or have you emailed them to confirm its the correct number?

DHL is cheaper than fed ex

HAHAHAHA I gave him a lesson today and had to go have a beer after. Does that tell you something?

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

:rofl::lol: B)

thanks for the tip on DHL Turia sweetie. Howze that hubby doing??? Is he driving yet?

I emailed them to ask them for their fax# but that one is the one on theyre website. But maybe someone else that was faxing them has a different number. I may have to fedX these to them but I hate to pay the $150 fee.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

As if I am not going crazy as it is! The consulate keeps saying they

are not recieving my fax's!!!! I sent them sooo many at least 2 times

where are they going???????????

Please do any of you have the correct fax#? I have 21222204127 :crying:

Do they post it on their website? Or have you emailed them to confirm its the correct number?

DHL is cheaper than fed ex

HAHAHAHA I gave him a lesson today and had to go have a beer after. Does that tell you something?

yeah how'd I get to be senior????? Is the consolate in charge of these boards????? LOL

How fun is redecorating?!? its theraputic i swear. lol I just spent this weekend rearanging furniture.

The only "ME" deco I have ae two handmade pali pillows that i have displayed.

Someone mentioned craiglist..yes yes! LOVE craiglist. Also thrift sotres sometimes have sheets or duvets ect.. if you find a fabric/pattern you like you can make your own curtains to cover the vertical blinds. Or.. if you dont want to sew.. lumber+batting+fabric of your choice+staple gun= 20 minute valance :)

I did this with the living room windows. I should take a pic huh? lol

On its way...

Lisa

000_0342.jpg

do u feel older :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Martini....not sure of the fax number.....BUT, what about attaching them and emailing to the ivcasablanca@state.gov email address? If you do not have a scanner....you can fax to me at work (303-433-5044) in the a.m. and I will scan and email back to you..THEN you can email to them. I know! seems a round robin way of doing it....but might work!

Let me know, I will check back in the morning!

Rajaa.....I think Martini needs to be our first "L.O.V.E letter" candidatel! What do you think??

L.O.V.E. Letter

L-Looking after

O-Our friends/families

V-Visa

E-Experience

See you guys in the morning!

Yvette :thumbs:

Martini....not sure of the fax number.....BUT, what about attaching them and emailing to the ivcasablanca@state.gov email address? If you do not have a scanner....you can fax to me at work (303-433-5044) in the a.m. and I will scan and email back to you..THEN you can email to them. I know! seems a round robin way of doing it....but might work!

Rajaa.....I think Martini needs to be our first "L.O.V.E letter" candidatel! What do you think??

L.O.V.E. Letter

L-Looking after

O-Our friends/families

V-Visa

E-Experience

I agree, why not email?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok.....as suggested I emailed the letters to the consolate and my hubby. Hubby will print them out and fax them to the consolate in morocco from morocco and he will also mail them to them from morocco :thumbs: . I will try again to fax them from here to morocco and lets just hope they do not run out of fax paper LOL. They will get these letters from every possible avenue so...if they still don't get them...there messin with us! Thanks for the sweet scan offer Yvette! "Love letter".....you two are so cute :blush:

L.O.V.E. Letter

L-Looking after

O-Our friends/families

V-Visa

E-Experience

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That is the same fax number that is posted on the consulate web site: Fax: 212-2-220-4127

http://casablanca.usconsulate.gov/contact.html

It is completely possible that they have in fact received your faxes...but the fax is not getting to where it needs to go. I can tell you that their organization is not the best, and there are quite a few locals who actaully work for the consulate and do have access to the fax machine, are answering telephones, etc. So it sure wouldn't suprise me if "someone" is receiving your faxes and not forwarding them on to the CO handling your case.

I remember when our file was returned, I went back to Morocco and made a personal visit to deliver a letter to the CO who returned our file. My letter went into the hands of a local security guard, they would not let me hand it to anyone else. Now...tell me the CO really saw that letter which was addressed to her personally by name. :whistle:

I absolutely agree with sending everything email, mail, DHL...every way you can get it to them. I can say that if you send it DHL it has to be signed for, even if it is a security guard, so there is a way to trace back whether they really got it or not. I certainly would do all of it and leave no stone unturned, and keep track of every single phone call, email, etc. If in fact your file is in fact returned you can provide all of this with your additional ongoing evidence after an NOIR/NOID is received.

Good luck to you...I keep trying to come back to the site to see if there is any word on your case.

(F)~Kiyah~(F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

That is the same fax number that is posted on the consulate web site: Fax: 212-2-220-4127

It is completely possible that they have in fact received your faxes...but the fax is not getting to where it needs to go. I can tell you that their organization is not the best, and there are quite a few locals who actaully work for the consulate and do have access to the fax machine, are answering telephones, etc. So it sure wouldn't suprise me if "someone" is receiving your faxes and not forwarding them on to the CO handling your case.

I remember when our file was returned, I went back to Morocco and made a personal visit to deliver a letter to the CO who returned our file. My letter went into the hands of a local security guard, they would not let me hand it to anyone else. Now...tell me the CO really saw that letter which was addressed to her personally by name. :whistle:

I absolutely agree with sending everything email, mail, DHL...every way you can get it to them. I can say that if you send it DHL it has to be signed for, even if it is a security guard, so there is a way to trace back whether they really got it or not. I certainly would do all of it and leave no stone unturned, and keep track of every single phone call, email, etc. If in fact your file is in fact returned you can provide all of this with your additional ongoing evidence after an NOIR/NOID is received.

Good luck to you...I keep trying to come back to the site to see if there is any word on your case.

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

thanks Kiyah. I swear we are having the worse luck eeevvver!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hang in there!!! Inshallah it will be fine!!!

I would scan them and send them via email! That way they can't say then never got them! I did that when I send it to the Embassy in Lebanon. Good Luck!!!!

Nita (F)

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

thanks Kiyah. I swear we are having the worse luck eeevvver!

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Timeline

Yes, hang in there girl. I know this is tough, really I do. If there is anything I can do, send me an email. Insh'allah they will get the info and decide they were wrong about the decision to return it...and possibly give your husband another chance at a 2nd interview if that is what they need.

However, if they do return it please know that all hope is not lost. There are many of us who can help you. I do have really good advice for what you can do while waiting for the NOIR/NOID, and responding to an NOIR/NOID and putting together a nice packet of evidence for the service center to review, so if that happens I am so here for you. Just keep in touch. In the meantime you are in my thoughts and prayers.

(F)~kiyah~(F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Well I faxed my husband in morocco to test my fax and it is perfect! I think they are screwing us around for some inconcievable reason! They Su%$!

now they are faxed emailed and mailed!!!!!! If they still don't get them...I understand why peoplke try to cause harm to the consolates!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

:whistle::blink:

Well I faxed my husband in morocco to test my fax and it is perfect! I think they are screwing us around for some inconcievable reason! They Su%$!

now they are faxed emailed and mailed!!!!!! If they still don't get them...I understand why peoplke try to cause harm to the consolates!!!!!!

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Timeline

So typical. I doubt that they would accept an attachment to an email from you, but perhaps your rep would do it. Or, if your husband lives close enough he could take it in.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
How fun is redecorating?!? its theraputic i swear. lol I just spent this weekend rearanging furniture.

Someone mentioned craiglist..yes yes! LOVE craiglist. Also thrift sotres sometimes have sheets or duvets ect.. if you find a fabric/pattern you like you can make your own curtains to cover the vertical blinds. Or.. if you dont want to sew.. lumber+batting+fabric of your choice+staple gun= 20 minute valance :)

On its way...

Lisa

000_0342.jpg

Dorothy Beryahi

Yeah :whistle: It happens sometimes :no:

On its way...

Lisa

000_0342.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.