OKAY GUYANESE! GET OUT HERE!

315 posts in this topic

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline
What happen to all my guyanese people????..Come on guys let us get back together and share..

Hi sassythea...it was only a few of us. Mrs. Rowe & Oneka husbands are here so I guess they are still quite busy adjusting to married life etc. Suzie and I we are working thru our issue with our husband visas. I wish you all the best with your journey.

Don't judge life by one different season. Perserve through the difficult patches and better time are sure to come in time. Always remember that:

(1) Kindness keeps you sweet.

(2) Trials keeps you strong.

(3) Failures keeps us humble.

(4) Success keeps you growing.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi all!

I'm still here from time to time. Today marks one year since my hubby and I had our interview in GT. All is well with us. Hubby is working and going to school and we are expecting our a little bundle of joy in June :luv: . I want to wish everyone still trying to get their SO over here the best of luck. I don't know how that embassy decides who give a hard time :wacko: , but keep the faith and go in their with confidence. :thumbs:

I will do my best to keep in touch...

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Well, hello everyone. I am back. I see we have new members and new developements. Onekea, i see you have been busy "welcoming" your husband here. wink, nod, snickers...lol :dance: Congratulations. We are doing great. Heading into the hole again to get the stepkids here. Suze, so sorry about what you are going through, that Guyanese embassy is a joke. They just like being nasty to people. Good luck. How is everyone else doing?

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Gt People..I just found this room and I am stopping in to say Hello. I did the K-1 Visa but I did it in Jamaica. Feel free to check out my info. Good Luck to all and congrats to all :thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Hi all...How is everyone doing today? Thank you Sassythea. Onekea congradulations on the pending addition to your family, it does the heart good to hear good news. Mrs. Rowe welcome back...good luck with the petitons for your children. LadyC welcome I take it you are from Guyana.

Don't judge life by one different season. Perserve through the difficult patches and better time are sure to come in time. Always remember that:

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all...How is everyone doing today? Thank you Sassythea. Onekea congradulations on the pending addition to your family, it does the heart good to hear good news. Mrs. Rowe welcome back...good luck with the petitons for your children. LadyC welcome I take it you are from Guyana.

Yes I am from Guyana :dance::thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Yes I am from Guyana :dance::thumbs:

Welcome LadyC. I am glad that i created this post. We Guyanese have somewhere to meet up.

Nikki, how is your case going? What's going on?

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Timeline

Well, hello everyone. I am back. I see we have new members and new developements. Onekea, i see you have been busy "welcoming" your husband here. wink, nod, snickers...lol :dance: Congratulations. We are doing great. Heading into the hole again to get the stepkids here. Suze, so sorry about what you are going through, that Guyanese embassy is a joke. They just like being nasty to people. Good luck. How is everyone else doing?

Thanks Ladies!!!

Well it's good to see some activity in this thread again!

MrsRowe good luck with your stepsons. I think things are moving much faster now than when we were filing.

Nikki'T', I hope all is well with you and hope that you have made some progress with your case.

Welcome LadyC!!!! And best wishes to everyone!!! And please come back and continue to post. I am at home and bored to death...just waiting for baby to come.. :luv:

Timeline

Hello ladies. Mrs. Rowe & Onekea things are moving along in divine order. LadyC I thought so...welcome..welcome..Onekea I know you must be bored out of your wits. I remember that feeling only too well was coupe up in the house on bed rest when I was only 4 monts pregnant and I was going stir crazy. Your bouncy baby will soon makes his/her entry into the world and that's when the real fun begin. Enjoy!! because 18 yrs. go by so fast. My son is going off to college in the fall I shall miss him.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Timeline

Hello everyone...I have not been on VJ very much due to work and school, but late last night I got an email from NVC with our interview date. Finally we are moving forward. I am excited to hear the progress of everyone, especially those of you who have been able to really start your lives and families now that your SO's are here. Congrats to all and for those of us still in the process, stay focused and patient.

Lisa :dance:

Jermaine & Lisa

3dflags_guy0001-0001a.gif & 3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

10/16/07 Married in Georgetown, Guyana - (Grandma's birthday - Thank you grandpa!)

2/23/08 Filed paperwork - yeah!

3/11/08 NOA1(notice date 6/5/08)

6/9/08 NOA2(notice date 6/5/08)

6/13/08 File entered into NVC System

8/21/08 Spoke to NVC - could not understand person on phone - talking in circles about administrative process

9/17/08 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

9/17/08 Paid I-864 Bill

9/17/08 Returned Completed DS-3032 - Completed via email

10/21/08 Notification from NVC - DS3032 Received

10/22/08 Paid IV Fee Bill

12/08/08 Waiting for paperwork from my husband.....tick....tock....

3/16/09 Mailed DS230 Package

3/18/09 NVC received package

4/05/09 NVC requested more information

8/3/09 Husband sending documents to me...

5/1/10 Email from NVC with interview date - whoo hoo!

6/1/10 Interview date!

7/16/10 Second Interview - hopefully he will be coming home with me!

8/13/10 Approval letter received, VISA to be picked up on 8/16/10!!!

9/13/10 POE New York...no issues, he'll be in Cali on the 24th!!!

9/24/10 California...finally together at last.

10/13/10 Green card received in mail...whoo hoo...

http://www.3dflags.com/

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello everyone. Its been awhile! How is everyone doing? Lisa I trust that your visa was approved. Oneaka trust that you and the little bundle of joy is doing alright. Mrs. Rowe how is the processing going for your kids?

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.