MrsRowe

OKAY GUYANESE! GET OUT HERE!

315 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Hey ladies and gentleman. So, my husband's medical is Febuary 2nd at 7:00AM. I am getting nervous but excited. :yes:

How is everyone doing?Any new news? Onekea how is it going for you?

Nikita, what's going on, any news from the embassy?

Hey MrsRowe...I know how you feel. :wacko: I'm waiting for a case complete... :blush:

Wow, you move fast.lol. I think that's a new record. Looks like you will have and early March interview. Good luck. Try tonight, you should have a complete by then. :star:

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey ladies and gentleman. So, my husband's medical is Febuary 2nd at 7:00AM. I am getting nervous but excited. :yes:

Hey MrsRowe...I know how you feel. :wacko: I'm waiting for a case complete... :blush:

Wow, you move fast.lol. I think that's a new record. Looks like you will have and early March interview. Good luck. Try tonight, you should have a complete by then. :star:

I know...my head was spinning last week, thank God I had everything ready. I think there's one lady that got it done in 10 days... :blink:

Yes! March is what I'm hoping and praying for. Thanks. I will try back tonight and see whats going on.

You time is coming...these weeks are going so fast! How is the house work coming along?

Edited by Onekea

Timeline

I know...my head was spinning last week, thank God I had everything ready. I think there's one lady that got it done in 10 days... :blink:

Yes! March is what I'm hoping and praying for. Thanks. I will try back tonight and see whats going on.

You time is coming...these weeks are going so fast! How is the house work coming along?

Well, i kind of got my daughter to start sleeping in her own bed, well, kind of...lol. I have to lie down and hug her until she falls asleep.

I still have lots to do. I went out and purchased a new mattress but i don't want to sleep on it until my husband is here, so i put it on lay away, i will pay the whole sum maybe two days before and have them deliver it the night before he gets here, so we are able to "christen" it.lol. :D

Still got a lot of work to do. I dont' think his clothes are going to fit in my closet, my clothes don't even fit in my closet.lol.

Wow, i am so happy for you. You are almost there. Better get your cleaning started too. How excited are you? :D

Timeline

Well, i kind of got my daughter to start sleeping in her own bed, well, kind of...lol. I have to lie down and hug her until she falls asleep.

I still have lots to do. I went out and purchased a new mattress but i don't want to sleep on it until my husband is here, so i put it on lay away, i will pay the whole sum maybe two days before and have them deliver it the night before he gets here, so we are able to "christen" it.lol. :D

Still got a lot of work to do. I dont' think his clothes are going to fit in my closet, my clothes don't even fit in my closet.lol.

Wow, i am so happy for you. You are almost there. Better get your cleaning started too. How excited are you? :D

Well we are planning on moving down to FL when he gets here, so I have started boxing a few things, but I have time. I think I'll have problems with the closet too...I have no idea where all of this clothes came from :whistle::rofl: I started separating out what I don't want or what I don't wear to send to Guyana. Some still have tags on them :o . No sense in taking them with us I guess.

Well, my case is being reviewed...and the AVR says something about them receiving my forms but its incomplete and they are sending a letter. I'm hoping thats the false RFE i see people chatting about around VJ. I'll call again tonight I guess. I just hope we make it for a March interview.

Timeline

Well we are planning on moving down to FL when he gets here, so I have started boxing a few things, but I have time. I think I'll have problems with the closet too...I have no idea where all of this clothes came from :whistle::rofl: I started separating out what I don't want or what I don't wear to send to Guyana. Some still have tags on them :o . No sense in taking them with us I guess.

Well, my case is being reviewed...and the AVR says something about them receiving my forms but its incomplete and they are sending a letter. I'm hoping thats the false RFE i see people chatting about around VJ. I'll call again tonight I guess. I just hope we make it for a March interview.

Florida, sounds like fun and warm. Woohoo, let me move with you too.lol.

Did you speak to an operator? I think you should speak to an operator so, just in case there is an rfe, you can here right then what it is and start working on it right now.

Timeline

Did you speak to an operator? I think you should speak to an operator so, just in case there is an rfe, you can here right then what it is and start working on it right now.

I've trying for past few hours but I can't get through :crying:

Timeline

so...I got through...and the operator told me that its my ds230 missing...i told her it is already there...she looked at her computer again and said ok...looks like we got it on 1/20 and its being reviewed. this what the operator last night told me also. I asked if i864 was ok she said yes. I'm not worried about DS230 cuz my case is pretty simple (just ds 230, marriage cert, birth cert, police cert, pics, passport ) and i triple checked that i sent everything....so the wait continues... :whistle:

I love FL...lived there for 4 years and moved back to NY because I missed family and friends. Now that I'm back, I can't handle the cold weather. I gave hubby the choice and he chose Florida.

Timeline

so...I got through...and the operator told me that its my ds230 missing...i told her it is already there...she looked at her computer again and said ok...looks like we got it on 1/20 and its being reviewed. this what the operator last night told me also. I asked if i864 was ok she said yes. I'm not worried about DS230 cuz my case is pretty simple (just ds 230, marriage cert, birth cert, police cert, pics, passport ) and i triple checked that i sent everything....so the wait continues... :whistle:

I love FL...lived there for 4 years and moved back to NY because I missed family and friends. Now that I'm back, I can't handle the cold weather. I gave hubby the choice and he chose Florida.

Man, i wish i could move but i don't want to be too far away from my family cause of the daughter but i like Maryland anyway.

Timeline

Man, i wish i could move but i don't want to be too far away from my family cause of the daughter but i like Maryland anyway.

My parents live there so that makes it alot easier.

CASE COMPLETE!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

My parents live there so that makes it alot easier.

CASE COMPLETE!!! :dance::dance::dance:

WOOHOO, GO ONEKEA. WOHOO, WOHOO.

:dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

I'm so relieved that part is over...now I just need an interview date...

It will be here faster than you think and then once you get close to the time, the days drag on forever. :star:

That's how i feel right now. It's like it's taking forever for the time to come. Michael is going for his medical on Monday and then ofcours his interview is the following Monday. It jsut seems to be taking forever. I want to be calm but the more it drags on, it's dragging on my nerves.

Timeline

It will be here faster than you think and then once you get close to the time, the days drag on forever. :star:

That's how i feel right now. It's like it's taking forever for the time to come. Michael is going for his medical on Monday and then ofcours his interview is the following Monday. It jsut seems to be taking forever. I want to be calm but the more it drags on, it's dragging on my nerves.

Can you believe its pretty much already February? I can't wait for the next two weeks pass...hopefully NVC will have my date and you will have some good news to share. I'm praying for you.

Timeline

Can you believe its pretty much already February? I can't wait for the next two weeks pass...hopefully NVC will have my date and you will have some good news to share. I'm praying for you.

Hey Onekea,

Medical done. Just waiting for Monday. The actual exam cost almost 40 thousand as he had to have some shots done. Don't worry, you will have your date next week. It will be so exciting when you get it. I hope to have good news. I keep praying, praying, praying. We will be fine by God's Grace. With him anything is possible.

I created a whole folder of evidence and divided it into sections, photographs, phone cards, child, visits, cards and letters. Hopefully after talking to him and seeing all the work i put into that folder, they will know our relationship is sincere and wont' request a second interview. I dont think i can handle it if they do. We have gone through too much already.

Where is Nikita? I have not seen her post anything in a while.

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey Onekea,

Medical done. Just waiting for Monday. The actual exam cost almost 40 thousand as he had to have some shots done. Don't worry, you will have your date next week. It will be so exciting when you get it. I hope to have good news. I keep praying, praying, praying. We will be fine by God's Grace. With him anything is possible.

I created a whole folder of evidence and divided it into sections, photographs, phone cards, child, visits, cards and letters. Hopefully after talking to him and seeing all the work i put into that folder, they will know our relationship is sincere and wont' request a second interview. I dont think i can handle it if they do. We have gone through too much already.

Where is Nikita? I have not seen her post anything in a while.

How are you ladies doing? Sorry that I not been posting for awhile. I am very happy for you Mrs. Rowe you husband will be home shortly. Oneka by gods' grace you will have an interview for March. As for me my news is not so great my case is being sent back to CIS. Trying to weigh my options. One attorney told me it is easier to refile the case. No sure what I am going to do as yet. Anyway you are all in my prayers. I choose to believe that there is a reason for whatever I may have to go thru...with that in mind I will do all that I can to bring my husband home its not easy on either of us the man is :crying: like a baby. I know that he is very disappointed as I am but we will get thru this. You all be blessed. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Edited by nikitadoo

Don't judge life by one different season. Perserve through the difficult patches and better time are sure to come in time. Always remember that:

(1) Kindness keeps you sweet.

(2) Trials keeps you strong.

(3) Failures keeps us humble.

(4) Success keeps you growing.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.