bevs

may mga tao (kaibigan) ba tagalang ganito?

25 posts in this topic

Bevs, You tried what you can do, and I guess that was enough, if she has a problem with you she should do what you did towards her. In this world, some people will just be there when they need you, when they need to console to you, but time comes that they will completely forget about you. Come'on girl, you have a lot of reasons to just erase her too from your memory. you have wonderful circle of friends

you are right here sis, i already tried the best i could to able to reach her, but yeah some people does change alot, better if they change for a better person, but they change for the worst person they are. and in this part, true color appear. now i know who are my true friends and who are my acted friends. well that type of woman will easily be forget. they are alot of friends here at VJ, and actually i just hang out of one of them earlier. when u lost someone, there will always a replacement. thank u sis for the words.

Bevs, sometimes you dont easy to conclude someone why she not reply you back yet in many times you sent her a messages, maybe she was busy or didnt notice your messages yet. I know how hard you to reach her to contact specially for the long lost friend. I am a same boat to you too but i just wait the perfect time. I guess she doenst felt bad at you maybe she was busy or not notice yet. If she was forget you then forget her too but treasure the good moment between you and her in the past. I guess she wasnt really your good friend it she notice or read your messages already maybe she try to forget you and dont want to have a communication of you again. Yes, you can have a bunch of friend anywhere but the true friend is stay with you no matter how far both each other. Sometimes we thought that co`z our friend not communicate us they forget us already but i believe they doesnt forget us. Just wait the perfect time she will notice your message and contact you back, most of all to cross your both path to see each other again. Good Luck, Sis.

sis there is no way she cannot noticed me, she is a member here, i replied on some of her post, she thanks everyone who replied on her post but never been me, what happened? u mean she didnt noticed that i replied too? hhmmm :blink: well sis i just realize that she never been the same person i knew 5 yrs ago, and i can see it to her face, a true friend will be always a true friend, no matter what, so what ever her reason is that doesnt give her the right to treat me like this.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My opinion here sis, forgive and forget! If you think she is not deserving then let go... you sure can still find someone better as the old folks says..If somebody closes a door for you,worry not someone else will come willing to open both windows and doors. Now if she will gets back and make up with you,it will be your decision to give a second chance or not.

That's life Bevs.. people come and go yet REAL friends will stick with you.

Vida Taylor

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My opinion here sis, forgive and forget! If you think she is not deserving then let go... you sure can still find someone better as the old folks says..If somebody closes a door for you,worry not someone else will come willing to open both windows and doors. Now if she will gets back and make up with you,it will be your decision to give a second chance or not.

Vida Taylor

Yeah Sis, I agree to some post here. Just let it go. Time can heal and time can tell on the right time of judgement!. I too treasured a friendship but If this person is ignoring you then do the same. Yeah we can tell to our self na "sayang" but its better like this than having friends but only pretending or "PLASTIKAN".hehehehhe lol :lol:

I can be one of your friend here..You can find me and talk to me lol :dance: party time :thumbs: I am praying for the visa to come on the door...knock! knock!! Visa delivery hmmm :dance: ...Ok Good luck and God Bless.

<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" target="_blank">

1erbva.png

</a>

Timeline

Vida Taylor

Yeah Sis, I agree to some post here. Just let it go. Time can heal and time can tell on the right time of judgement!. I too treasured a friendship but If this person is ignoring you then do the same. Yeah we can tell to our self na "sayang" but its better like this than having friends but only pretending or "PLASTIKAN".hehehehhe lol :lol:

I can be one of your friend here..You can find me and talk to me lol :dance: party time :thumbs: I am praying for the visa to come on the door...knock! knock!! Visa delivery hmmm :dance: ...Ok Good luck and God Bless.

Hello Sis! one more thing I want to say.

Your smile is really beautiful! and You are very pretty! :star: Maraming na-iinggit sa beauty mo Sis! hay naku buhay talaga!hmmmm :blush: I am done. Thanks!

<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" target="_blank">

1erbva.png

</a>

Bevs, You tried what you can do, and I guess that was enough, if she has a problem with you she should do what you did towards her. In this world, some people will just be there when they need you, when they need to console to you, but time comes that they will completely forget about you. Come'on girl, you have a lot of reasons to just erase her too from your memory. you have wonderful circle of friends

you are right here sis, i already tried the best i could to able to reach her, but yeah some people does change alot, better if they change for a better person, but they change for the worst person they are. and in this part, true color appear. now i know who are my true friends and who are my acted friends. well that type of woman will easily be forget. they are alot of friends here at VJ, and actually i just hang out of one of them earlier. when u lost someone, there will always a replacement. thank u sis for the words.

Bevs, sometimes you dont easy to conclude someone why she not reply you back yet in many times you sent her a messages, maybe she was busy or didnt notice your messages yet. I know how hard you to reach her to contact specially for the long lost friend. I am a same boat to you too but i just wait the perfect time. I guess she doenst felt bad at you maybe she was busy or not notice yet. If she was forget you then forget her too but treasure the good moment between you and her in the past. I guess she wasnt really your good friend it she notice or read your messages already maybe she try to forget you and dont want to have a communication of you again. Yes, you can have a bunch of friend anywhere but the true friend is stay with you no matter how far both each other. Sometimes we thought that co`z our friend not communicate us they forget us already but i believe they doesnt forget us. Just wait the perfect time she will notice your message and contact you back, most of all to cross your both path to see each other again. Good Luck, Sis.

Hay naku just forget her! You did your best to communicate with her already. Sa tingin ko lang ha baka nahiya sya sayo kasi di na work out yong relationship sya or baka naman nainggit sya kasi you have a successful relationship and beside that you have a very nice and loving husband and a wonderful kid. But then it's not enough reason to ignore you. Anyway at least you know now whose your real friend and whose are not.

Evelyn

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Vida Taylor

rigth sis. tupperware as what other called those kind of friends. well its ok , i got u here so many, though i didnt met some in person yet i know they are true enough to be called friend. sos thanks for the complement. u also, got the looks and smile.

sis evelyn, thanks for the message. i appreciate it alot. GOD bless u and ur family.

Timeline

Vida Taylor

rigth sis. tupperware as what other called those kind of friends. well its ok , i got u here so many, though i didnt met some in person yet i know they are true enough to be called friend. sos thanks for the complement. u also, got the looks and smile.

sis evelyn, thanks for the message. i appreciate it alot. GOD bless u and ur family.

Well, sis. FORGET HER she is not really a true friend of you i guess. Well, as the old says " ANg hindi marunong lumingon sa pinang-galingan siguradong madapa. Joke.." I naku, that kind of friend are not worthy to be treasure specially to those trying hard to forget the good times and bad times you both shared before in past.

" Bato-bato sa langit ang matamaan Sapul!"

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Vida Taylor

Well, sis. FORGET HER she is not really a true friend of you i guess. Well, as the old says " ANg hindi marunong lumingon sa pinang-galingan siguradong madapa. Joke.." I naku, that kind of friend are not worthy to be treasure specially to those trying hard to forget the good times and bad times you both shared before in past.

" Bato-bato sa langit ang matamaan Sapul!"

tama ka dyan sis meron pa saying na isa sis " do not do to others what you dont wanna do unto you" diha sis? well ok na run na relieve na ako di ko na sya iisipin, yung nga lang sayang din dba may pinag samaha kami.. sure ako sis mabasa nya na lahat tong, always sya nasa VJ. well sorry nalang sayo ha, but mabait pa rin ako sis di ko pinangalanan :wacko: hehehehehe. just pm me to whoever wanna know whos she is :wacko: sis my good news na sana tayp soon. hahay, pag lahat tayo dito nag ka visa same week, sabay tayo lahat ng flight, ang labas reunion sa plane :dance::dance: di any saya dha?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Bevs,

People always come and go.. No body can hold a person if they dont want to stay..

You will meet a lot of people someday but the friendship will never be a 100% as your life is different now.. You can consider your husband your best friend and long time friend.

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Bevs, I think you are simply disappointed that she did not reciprocate the excitement you had when you found her. Do not rush into conclusion. As you have said, you haven't heard from her for a long time already and who knows, something might have happened to her that she does not know anymore how to relate to you. Maybe she is not happy with her life now and may be afraid to open up. Give it a time and don't burn bridges.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.