thai2008

March filer, California Service Center

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello,

I am new to the forum but have been on the K1 journey for quite some time now. It's been over 7 months of waiting for NOA2 for us. I'm wondering if this is something I should be concerned about. The not knowing part is very frustrating.

Seems like there was a touch on 8/21/2008 but still there is no signs that our case has been approved. Wondering if anyone who files in March is still waiting for their NOA2.

~01 March 2008: I29F sent

17 March 2008: NOA1 received

21 August 2008: Touched

24 October 2008: Touched

27 Otober 2008: Touched

29 October 2008: Touched

Hello,

I am new to the forum but have been on the K1 journey for quite some time now. It's been over 7 months of waiting for NOA2 for us. I'm wondering if this is something I should be concerned about. The not knowing part is very frustrating.

Seems like there was a touch on 8/21/2008 but still there is no signs that our case has been approved. Wondering if anyone who files in March is still waiting for their NOA2.

sometimes the USCIS webiste is suck, it didnt worked for me, we filed feb 28 and we saw touched at august 6, first touched we had after the filing, all of the shocked hubby got a mail on the box august 12, and its our approval, our noa2, i hope if u dont get lucky by email u will get lucky by snail mail, check u mail box from time to time. hope u got ur noa2 soon. its on your way! good luck.

Edited by bevs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

[sometimes the USCIS webiste is suck, it didnt worked for me, we filed feb 28 and we saw touched at august 6, first touched we had after the filing, all of the shocked hubby got a mail on the box august 12, and its our approval, our noa2, i hope if u dont get lucky by email u will get lucky by snail mail, check u mail box from time to time. hope u got ur noa2 soon. its on your way! good luck.

Hi Bevs,

Thanks for your reply. I will have to tell my boyfriend to check his mailbox. He actually has moved from the address we have on our petition, so hopefully our NOA2 doesn't get lost :(

~01 March 2008: I29F sent

17 March 2008: NOA1 received

21 August 2008: Touched

24 October 2008: Touched

27 Otober 2008: Touched

29 October 2008: Touched

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well - I have been waiting since April 23rd with no word and I am DEFINATELY worried. I think they lost my file.

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Thanks for your reply. I will have to tell my boyfriend to check his mailbox. He actually has moved from the address we have on our petition, so hopefully our NOA2 doesn't get lost :(

You also might want to have him call them to confirm your status--the post office won't forward mail, so if they don't have his new address your approval might be lost in the mail/returned to USCIS. Definitely worth a check!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello,

am also a march filer with the vermont center,my k1 visa noa1 is from march 18 2008. i am still waiting for my noa2.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-18

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2010-01-14

NOA Date : 2010-01-21

Employment Authorization Document

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2010-01-14

NOA Date : 2010-01-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.