sammills89

US visits per year?

25 posts in this topic

Must be nice to be able to get a Visa to USA that easy.

Try to get a tourist visa from Philippines to USA, it is almost impossible.

oh well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOLOLOLOL!!! And I thought I was hard-faced!!!

:lol::lol: I needed the laugh too mate trust me!!!

ty Laura was just going to say that.

Susie u r naughty lol

Hi wifetobe

Yeah UK has the VWP but we wanted to do more than 90 days so we went the other route first, big oooopsie!

lol aye naughty cow here for sure!

lol oh well wifey your just a trip luv xxx

:lol: @ naughty cow :lol:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Must be nice to be able to get a Visa to USA that easy.

Try to get a tourist visa from Philippines to USA, it is almost impossible.

oh well.

:rofl: thats great!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

In 2007 my husband (then fiancé) used the VWP 4 times for a total of 75 days during the 4 visits and never had a single issue. He even got the same POE officer a couple times and the guy seemed to remember him, but still waived him through with no problems.

My fiancee has just booked his tickets to the US for christmas (we're both ecstatic!) and I'm just wondering if it will be a problem as he has previously visited 3 times this year... Once in February for 10 days, once in April for another 10 days and just recently in August for a month... He's coming for a month this December and he's worried that there will be an issue with customs!

We understand about bringing all ties to your home country and he has a letter from his employer available after discussing it with him as well as some bank statements and vehicle documents. Hoping to get some advice from people in a similar situation!

K-1 Timeline

04/26/07 - I-129F sent

05/23/07 - NOA1

09/07/07 - NOA2

10/09/07 - NVC

10/20/07 - Packet 3

10/27/07 - Packet 4

11/07/07 - Medical

12/11/07 - Interview

12/25/07 - POE Chicago

AOS Timeline

01/18/08 - Wedding

01/24/08 - AOS Packet Sent

01/27/08 - NOAs for AOS, EAD, and AP

03/27/08 - AP Received

05/01/08 - EAD Received

08/06/08 - RFE for I-485

08/18/08 - Case Resumed

08/26/08 - Card Production Ordered (no interview)

08/29/08 - Welcome Letter Received

09/02/08 - Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

There are no time limits imposed per se' but as it was explained to us (my fiance was denied entry last year) was that you need to be spending more time in your own Country than in the US. I would imagine you should be fine considering your visits were few and short.

Basically, it is up to the person travelling to prove that they do not have immigrant intent. Of course, having a US fiance goes against you but people with US fiances travel all the time with no problems. Bring your ties, tell the truth, don't offer more than is asked. That's the best you can do.

I would imagine with the new ESTA registration to be imposed early next year that more guidelines will be established for the VWP.

That being said, it still has everything to do with the POE officer. Even if you have ties to home.. even if you have a valid visa. It's still up to that individual if you are allowed to visit or not. We have learned here on VJ that some of these people seem to be on power trips and will deny just for the sake of denying. :(

I'd like to assure you that you will not have any issues but it really is best to prepare for it if you do.

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They told me that too that i needed to spend more time in my own country and not theirs lol, they did let me in though.

The last time i travelled they let me in but said i was taking advantage of the vwp and it would be noted on my file, if i was to enter too soon i would be refused entry, but... they never said what too soon would be and with my current circumstances im just gonna sit tight and wait till its over, my lawyer says im red flagged now anyway.

i dont think that the opening poster will have any problems cos of the number of visits but none of us here can guarantee anything depends what side of bed the interviewing officer gets out of.

Still :rofl::rofl: over wifetobes post

oh and yes susiek def naughty cow :rofl:

Edited by Donna-marie

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Timeline

Glad to hear he shouldn't have any problems - the airport is Newark which I hope is a bit better? The last time he visited we were together coming through JFK, I went through the US customs line and he went through the general countries one - I was a lot faster needless to say!

Timeline

oooh Newarks usually very good, quite smooth

Have a great Christmas together

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

oooh Newarks usually very good, quite smooth

Have a great Christmas together

Yeah Newark was a sweetheart, uggghhhh Washington - they were like you should go back to the UK and not bother us anymore and I am the USC!

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This discussion, while not exactly about my circumstances, certainly gives me pause. As I noted in another thread, my Russian fiancee' has a B-2 and we're getting ready to file for K-1. We had thought she could simply move here with me while we wait on her K-1 (making sure to go home every 3 months so she doesn't overstay her tourist visa). It's already making me nervous to think of her going back to Russia to reset her tourist visa only to discover that they won't let her back in to the U.S. either due to the length of her previous stay or the fact that she has filed for a K-1. I guess we'll have to think harder about this. :unsure:

February 2008: Met while in Thailand

March 2008: Traveled to Russia to see her

May 2008: Traveled to Russia to see her

June 2008: Joint vacation to Italy

July 2008: Applied for and received B-2 tourist visa

August 2008: She comes to U.S. on B-2/ I proposed

October 2008: Traveled to Russia to see her and meet family

November 11, 2008: Filed for K-1, California Service Center

November 19, 2008: I-797 NOA1 received

December 2008: Went back to see her again

January 21, 2009: NOA2 received

January 29, 2009: Notice file sent to Embassy received

February 4, 2009: She comes to U.S. on B-2 for vacation in Hawaii

March 2, 2009: She receives notice of interview date and time

April 7, 2009: Interview in Moscow - Approved!

May 29, 2009: She arrives!

June 15, 2009: Applied for SS card

June 19, 2009: SS card received

August 14, 2009: Got married in Florida

Sept. 15, 2009: Sent AOS packet with I-485, I-765, and I-131

Sept. 22, 2009: Notice package received

Oct. 23, 2009: Notice received that I-485 had been transferred to CSC

Oct. 23, 2009: Notice received that application for travel (I-131) had been approved

Oct. 28, 2009: Advanced parole documents received

Nov. 20, 2009: Biometrics appointment received

Dec. 3, 2009: Biometrics Appointment

Dec. 29, 2009: Green Card and EAD approved and cards ordered (a little late on the EAD, but we'll take it)

Jan. 5, 2010: Green Card received

September 1, 2011: Filed I-751 for removal of conditions

April 2, 2012: Removal of conditions approved w/o interview, 10 year GC in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malta
Timeline
ty Laura was just going to say that.

Susie u r naughty lol

Hi wifetobe

Yeah UK has the VWP but we wanted to do more than 90 days so we went the other route first, big oooopsie!

lol aye naughty cow here for sure!

lol oh well wifey your just a trip luv xxx

i dont know about that.... i have a friend of mine who got married in the states to an american guy and still went into the states again with her tourist visa even though she doesnt have the greencard yet... and she also has a child from this guy whom she took with her and the lil one is listed on her passport and so it shows that she got ties with this man and that shes going there to see him! so i guess it depends whom will you find at the poe!

goodluck to you and your fiance!

N400 sent : 2012-10-27

Check Cashed : 2012-11-05

Bio Appointment : 2012-11-23

Walk-In Biometrics : 2012-11-14

Interview Appointment : 2013-04-12

Approved : 2013-04-12

Oath Ceremony : 2013-06-28

as1cCET0g410010MjA0MDk1c3wwMTMxbHxTaW5jZ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.