22 posts in this topic

Yea I just got hung up on and transferred about 3 times before they gave me message system that gave options on what to do about IV cases! In the middle of me telling about my situation they transfer me...wow.

It's true, when you are in real need, there is no one to help. The senators are good in that they get a response out of the embassies quick, but that response is something DOS could have said.

About New Zealand - well look at the immigration flow INTO the country, US is the most high demand embassy there is in the world so it is normal for them to be completely understaffed, overloaded with cases, and lacking in attention to specific cases. If US had the immigration flow of New Zealand, it would be wonderfully nice as well.

But we know all this, and still I agree 100% that there should be better service given by the US embassies, even 2 mins of their time can make our lives so much better. I think I have aged 20 years through this process. I think you have lost many many good moments in your life for this.

I know that the cases started in 2006 cannot be help forever so this is just a hard time for us right now. Everything will be ok soon. Give updates on your case.

Insha-Allah we will hear something soon.

-Actually you and my husband will not hear anything immediately - because the medical needs to be redone. I hope Insha-Allah they issue these medicals soon so that the visas can be issued.

-Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Timeline
Yea I just got hung up on and transferred about 3 times before they gave me message system that gave options on what to do about IV cases! In the middle of me telling about my situation they transfer me...wow.

It's true, when you are in real need, there is no one to help. The senators are good in that they get a response out of the embassies quick, but that response is something DOS could have said.

About New Zealand - well look at the immigration flow INTO the country, US is the most high demand embassy there is in the world so it is normal for them to be completely understaffed, overloaded with cases, and lacking in attention to specific cases. If US had the immigration flow of New Zealand, it would be wonderfully nice as well.

But we know all this, and still I agree 100% that there should be better service given by the US embassies, even 2 mins of their time can make our lives so much better. I think I have aged 20 years through this process. I think you have lost many many good moments in your life for this.

I know that the cases started in 2006 cannot be help forever so this is just a hard time for us right now. Everything will be ok soon. Give updates on your case.

-Actually you and my husband will not hear anything immediately - because the medical needs to be redone. I hope Insha-Allah they issue these medicals soon so that the visas can be issued.

-Tam

tammy i tottally agree with you , that they are over loaded with cases too , thats why they are not that much cooperative the way we want , but honestly i will not believe that a case can take more then 1 year , (yours 13 mine 19) and still unsloved wat kind of checking it is , if they are doing checks manually with out computer i can understand it can take time but if they are doing it through computers and checking names and all stuff through different databases i will never believe that computer will take that much time , being computer student i know little bit how computer search things in databases , i dont know have they got dx2 and 486 computers that are that much slow that take years to check some one back ground , Allah knows what kind of system have they got , its some time becomes so confusing for me ,

At max it should take not more than 6 months , well any ways its not in our hands so we cant do a damn thing , instead watching their games they play with us

well i already mentioned before about my friend got her visa after 20 months , she didnt do any medical at all , so i have no idea we will do medical again or not , if they are going to issue me visa again i will do check up again :)

-Tam

tammy i tottally agree with you , that they are over loaded with cases too , thats why they are not that much cooperative the way we want , but honestly i will not believe that a case can take more then 1 year , (yours 13 mine 19) and still unsloved wat kind of checking it is , if they are doing checks manually with out computer i can understand it can take time but if they are doing it through computers and checking names and all stuff through different databases i will never believe that computer will take that much time , being computer student i know little bit how computer search things in databases , i dont know have they got dx2 and 486 computers that are that much slow that take years to check some one back ground , Allah knows what kind of system have they got , its some time becomes so confusing for me ,

At max it should take not more than 6 months , well any ways its not in our hands so we cant do a damn thing , instead watching their games they play with us

well i already mentioned before about my friend got her visa after 20 months , she didnt do any medical at all , so i have no idea we will do medical again or not , if they are going to issue me visa again i will do check up again :)

Yes brother, can you please check about the medical? I am wondering now if I should even think about it. I know no one in bangladesh ever go out without a renewed medical but if its not required than one less thing, one less month or week.

I feel something good will happen soon. Allah has His ways. I believe in them 100%.

Talk to you soon

-Tam

Yes brother, can you please check about the medical? I am wondering now if I should even think about it. I know no one in bangladesh ever go out without a renewed medical but if its not required than one less thing, one less month or week.

I feel something good will happen soon. Allah has His ways. I believe in them 100%.

Talk to you soon

inshallah i will let u know soon , i will email my friend and when he reply me back i can confirm things to you , dont worry trust your brother :):thumbs:

Well the I can speak for Dhaka - Yes a renewed medical is needed. If Islamabad is different then I guess it's varied from embassy to embassy.

If it's been more than a year since your first medical exam you will need a new one. It won't matter which embassy you are going through, it is required.

thats also true it more then year indeed fixing to be 2 years soon , and yeah they might want new medical , but the problem is not medical cert now , its when this ap will finish , no one here will care about medical cert if embassy says we will issue visa but first do medical check up , lets hope for that day when they will call us saying bring passport u are getting visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.