ShallowShrek

getting an 50+ lady visa

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

some lady who is 50+ of age wants a usa visitors visa..how long will it take to get it or will she even get it? what is the process to getting a visa for america if you are only interested in visiting and are 50+ and have a husband in your home country and your own house in your country and only want to come and tour the usa??

some lady who is 50+ of age wants a usa visitors visa..how long will it take to get it or will she even get it? what is the process to getting a visa for america if you are only interested in visiting and are 50+ and have a husband in your home country and your own house in your country and only want to come and tour the usa??

Age isn't a concern - What is her country of origin/citizenship? :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

NVC has nothing to do with application for a visitor's visa. The intending visitor applies for one at the nearest US consulate.

Depending on country when they are interviewed for the visa they may need to provide evidence of strong ties to home, and no intent to NOT overstay the allowed period of stay in the USA.

Note some citizen of some countries can visit the USA with out a visa, this is the Visa Waiver Program.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

NVC has nothing to do with application for a visitor's visa. The intending visitor applies for one at the nearest US consulate.

Depending on country when they are interviewed for the visa they may need to provide evidence of strong ties to home, and no intent to NOT overstay the allowed period of stay in the USA.

Note some citizen of some countries can visit the USA with out a visa, this is the Visa Waiver Program.

the lady is from pakistan. have you heard about any new visitor visa law or something? they were asking me since i live in the usa..she wants to know the process??????

Timeline

the lady is from pakistan. have you heard about any new visitor visa law or something? they were asking me since i live in the usa..she wants to know the process??????

A good place to start: http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/pakistan/ni...rist_visas.html

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

A good place to start: http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/pakistan/ni...rist_visas.html

i went on the site..how do i found out the B-2 visa application fee?

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html#temp :thumbs:

thank you :D

another question how long will it take if you have everything all papers fees all requirements present when do they call you for visa ? does it take weeks/months/years?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

another question how long will it take if you have everything all papers fees all requirements present when do they call you for visa ? does it take weeks/months/years?

On the embassy's website, there will be a link to information on how long things will take.

Timeline
$131 USD or the equivalent in local currency.

On the embassy's website, there will be a link to information on how long things will take.

i think it said within 3 months.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I hope it's relatively quick and easy for her.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.