chaingang

ADMINSTRATIVE REVIEW AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I started making noise alsooooooooo :crying:

last week contacted the congressmans office, no news from them yet, its been a week :(

i call DOS every week but they are realy no help...

embasyystaff usually not available to pik up my call :angry: but when they do they say its under AP and we wil contact ur husband once we have finished the AP

:angry::angry::angry:

I HATE THIS!~!!!! :(

we were not given any reason for the 221 g AP!! and interview went REALLY WELL!!!! CO officer said 4-6 weeks of AP

thats a LIE!! :angry:

lets keep each other updated!!!!

did you call congressman back for update? my senator didnt call me back I had to call them. the embassy has to return the email to congressman or senators immediatly, I am sure your response is there

06/11/2007 Married

07/23/2007 Sent I-130 (priority date)

08/02/2007 NOA-1

12/21/2007 Approval (checked online)Merry Christmas

12/26/2007 NAO-2 postmarked

NVC

01/07/2008 NVC received case number assigned

01/28/2008 NVC generates and mails DS-3032 and AOS bill

01/29/2008 (DS-3032 request emailed by husband and fee paid using James shortcuts)

02/01/2008 AOS fee bill received by NVC

02/05/2008 I-864 packet generated (called NVC for this information)

02/09/2008 mailed I-864 packet priority mail

02/11/2008 IV Fee bill generated and paid IV bill using experimental shortcut

02/19/2008 recieved IV fee bill

03/24/2008 DS-230 generated (NVC operator informed me)

04/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE/ interview date JUNE 6th

06/06/2008 AP

12/15/2008 case returned for further review

10/01/2009 USCIS REAFFIRMS APPROVAL CASE SENT TO DOS

11/09/2009 CASE BACK IN CHENNAI

12/10/2009 2ND INTERVIEW rescheduled twice, now Feb. 12th 2010

02/19/2010 Passport with IR-1 visa recieved

Filed: Timeline
I started making noise alsooooooooo :crying:

last week contacted the congressmans office, no news from them yet, its been a week :(

i call DOS every week but they are realy no help...

embasyystaff usually not available to pik up my call :angry: but when they do they say its under AP and we wil contact ur husband once we have finished the AP

:angry::angry::angry:

I HATE THIS!~!!!! :(

we were not given any reason for the 221 g AP!! and interview went REALLY WELL!!!! CO officer said 4-6 weeks of AP

thats a LIE!! :angry:

lets keep each other updated!!!!

when we contacted senator couple of months ago , guys u know what he said hire a lawyer it can help you , senator dont do anything all they will do is to request for information and thats it , if u guys are thinking that is going to speed up process hell no , this is what i was thinking ,

miamiwife,

the best thing is to have patience , i am only waiting till the end of december if it worked fine , if it didnt work i am going to malaysia to carry on my studies i wont wait any more , i talked to DOS yesterday about that , that you guys are not telling me how much time it will take , when visa will be issued and what should i do , i have already differed admissions coz of this ap ,

they are also right its embassy controls everything , they are the one who issue visa and they are the one who dont issue visa , if they dont want to issue trust me they have thousands of ways to delay things , u never know what they do to your case

i am only waiting 3 months more , thats it , lets see any new things happens here or still that old damn game of ap and ar will go on ,

did you call congressman back for update? my senator didnt call me back I had to call them. the embassy has to return the email to congressman or senators immediatly, I am sure your response is there

After doing all that was mentioned here and more I have one more idea for all of us. FAX the embassy. This way it will be infront of their face and they will not be able to ignore it. At least it will bring some attention to the case. i really dont know anymore and its effecting my life to the point where i am generally depressed for more than 15 hours of the day...this is ridiculus. i suggest to all of you do not call DOS, it will make you cry.

do not call the embassy, your efforts of staying up late at night and then getting no answer will also piss you off.

so now try to contact the senators again

contact the embassy through e-mail again

if all else fails, fax the embassy

if there is any form that is associated with inquires that your embassy gives out, tell your SO to fill it out and submit it

make all the noise you can, cause no one gives a ####### how much we are suffering.

Sending my love and prayers,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

After doing all that was mentioned here and more I have one more idea for all of us. FAX the embassy. This way it will be infront of their face and they will not be able to ignore it. At least it will bring some attention to the case. i really dont know anymore and its effecting my life to the point where i am generally depressed for more than 15 hours of the day...this is ridiculus. i suggest to all of you do not call DOS, it will make you cry.

do not call the embassy, your efforts of staying up late at night and then getting no answer will also piss you off.

so now try to contact the senators again

contact the embassy through e-mail again

if all else fails, fax the embassy

if there is any form that is associated with inquires that your embassy gives out, tell your SO to fill it out and submit it

make all the noise you can, cause no one gives a ####### how much we are suffering.

Sending my love and prayers,

Tam

i love your idea faxing the embassy , they like it or hate it they will see what i sent fax for inquiry , no matter if they rip off the fax still dont matter atleast they will know some one is willing to find out wat the heck is going on with my case lol ,

i am going to islamabad in a couple of days so i will go to embassy by my self and ask them wat the heck is going , i dont know now days they allow people for information or not after applicants done with their interview

any one from islamabad that recently went to embassy for information please let me know

Try whatever you can. I feel terrible most days but what ever happened to "No matter if the situation is good or bad, it will change." I want to see something happen with your case and mine because both of these have been in the embassy more then 1 year. This is ridiculus.

Insha-Allah we will get some answers.

Tam

Try whatever you can. I feel terrible most days but what ever happened to "No matter if the situation is good or bad, it will change." I want to see something happen with your case and mine because both of these have been in the embassy more then 1 year. This is ridiculus.

Insha-Allah we will get some answers.

Tam

i talked to my lawyer in detail about everything and this is what she told me ,

"Thank you Sunny – Unfortunately, the reason no one will tell you how much longer it will be is solely because they truly do not know how much longer it will take. Every case is reviewed on a prioritized basis, and it is uncertain how long the applications in line before your application will be adjudicated. This all leads to us not knowing how long it will take until they get through your processing. I will surely let you know if I do obtain a more definite time frame.

Have a wonderful day, "

she told me she will try every way to find out the inner truth about My case , so lets see what happens ......

Tammy you are right , its mind bugging and mental torture indeed , but when there is no choice with us , we must show patience no matter we like it or hate coz we cant do anything , no one listen , embassy also dont care nor dos , no one indeed , this is normal for them coz they deal thousands of cases , if they keep on getting worried for every single case i think their own lives will be like us and this is what they dont want ,

so lets hope for the best and keep thinking positive

"if they keep on getting worried for every single case i think their own lives will be like us and this is what they dont want ,

so lets hope for the best and keep thinking positive "

Thank you Sunny. You brought tears to my eyes because ... well you know all the reasons.

I don't know what is happenning to me or what is going on in anything...I think I have lost my mind - indeed the embassy workers don't want to become like this. I guess its our "fault" for getting married to someone from another nation...but if marriage is issued by Allah as we believe then we can't take blame. I don't think there is really anything we can do. I tried everything, and if calling the ambassador was an option...

thank you for being there for me, i am always here for you.

Allah Hafiz,

Tam

"if they keep on getting worried for every single case i think their own lives will be like us and this is what they dont want ,

so lets hope for the best and keep thinking positive "

Thank you Sunny. You brought tears to my eyes because ... well you know all the reasons.

I don't know what is happenning to me or what is going on in anything...I think I have lost my mind - indeed the embassy workers don't want to become like this. I guess its our "fault" for getting married to someone from another nation...but if marriage is issued by Allah as we believe then we can't take blame. I don't think there is really anything we can do. I tried everything, and if calling the ambassador was an option...

thank you for being there for me, i am always here for you.

Allah Hafiz,

Tam

you are always welcome Tammy sister , your brothe chaingang is always there , the best suggestion i can give u , is to do make ur self busy in something , its normal don't make it your last option , i am surely understanding your point , but there is no end of life , we dont know when will it happen or is there any end of that or not , no one knows except Allah so please keep your option open for your self and the best suggestion i can give u , if u really cant take it any more , to hell with usa , go to your husband and stay with him until things work out for you , in this way u wont be worry wat the heck is going with your case ,

i talked to my lawyer and told her in clear words that i am going to malaysia if embassy like it dont like it , whatever they say i dont care any more , i am excited for malaysia :dance: Malaysia is truly asia , nice beaches , nice place so i wont wait any more , i am only waiting for my universty answer this is what they told me

"Salam,

We had received your documents and still on process by faculty commitee. I assure you by early this December you will know the results.So,be patience and i will info you after the results had been released. Thank you"

so i will suggest samething for you and your husband , go back to your husband or find third country for your self where u can adjust and can start new life , u waited for 1 year and i waited for 19 months , results are same for you and for me , "THEY DONT CARE " when my wife was pregnant with twins it was clearly mentioned in the report that " baby b is on high risk coz mother is under too much stress and she needs her husband to be with her , , same thing my lawyer told them and hospital told them clearly vividly in the report "DID THEY CARE "? HELL NO , they wont and they will never ,

if they dont care , i also dont care , to hell with them , and they cant make me stress any more , i have controlled my mind , fought with my heart and now i am ruling both of them

they are my slaves now , so make your heart and mind your slave , dont let them rule you , the day u invade them world will be yours

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALLAH BLESS YOU AND GIVE U PEACE OF MIND AND HEART AMIN AND SUM AMIN ON IT

Brother, this sounds like a good bye haha don't go.

I completely decided to leave in September of this year but I weighed out the money and time I have. If i spend that 2 grand to do I will regret it if he gets the visa, say in november. I will be completely behind in classes for which the loans have been taken - so wasting a lot of $$ and coming back to hell ... it as a hard decision that I didn't go.

I want to see Malaysia. In fact my husband and I were actually going to go there because Bangladesh and Malaysia has a contract now and you don't need a visa to go there. I really wanted to go but did not talk further about it because I didn't want to delay visa longer due to a visit to another country.

I am so happy for you that they are updating your passport and promised some result by december.

If you get out of this with a visa, I will be relieved. I cannot believe it took 19 months to get action on the case.

Best of luck to you and sending you my prayers,

Tam

Brother, this sounds like a good bye haha don't go.

I completely decided to leave in September of this year but I weighed out the money and time I have. If i spend that 2 grand to do I will regret it if he gets the visa, say in november. I will be completely behind in classes for which the loans have been taken - so wasting a lot of $$ and coming back to hell ... it as a hard decision that I didn't go.

I want to see Malaysia. In fact my husband and I were actually going to go there because Bangladesh and Malaysia has a contract now and you don't need a visa to go there. I really wanted to go but did not talk further about it because I didn't want to delay visa longer due to a visit to another country.

I am so happy for you that they are updating your passport and promised some result by december.

If you get out of this with a visa, I will be relieved. I cannot believe it took 19 months to get action on the case.

Best of luck to you and sending you my prayers,

Tam

thank you tammy for nice and kind words yes indeed it it is 19th month and on October 28 19 months will be finished and 20th month will be started , and who knows how much time it will take more , i wont take any more chances nor i will day dream any more , right now honestly i am not waiting to them i am waiting for my university decision once i found out something from university then for sure i will fly there , they promised me in December and i am more than sure they will tell me something in december , classes are going to started in feb or March i guess so still there is waiting game but at least i will have no tension on my head any more i have even back up plan for that , even if they dont give me admission , i will buy professional work permit for 3 years from Pakistan :dance: but for sure i will go out from pakistan no matter what either one way or other way ,, with work permit i will be able to start working there with out any problem and can start a new life with out AP/AR ####### :)

and yeah when i am in malaysia and if u guys come here tammanh i will meet you and your husband both :thumbs: , you know better than me what is good for you i just suggest you , i can truly under stand what is going on with you but the problem is how to convience embassy for this , that how badly does it effect families but why would they care when have dinner with their wives/husbands and they can go out any time they like with their loved ones,

prayers to everyone

Allah bless us all

Amin

Sum Amin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.