6 posts in this topic

This is from adjudicator's manual. So, I guess computer randomly assignes files for interview if...just read below...

Reasons for Assigning Fraud Level C. If you assign a fraud level C, it means that there are no technical problems (signatures, missing information, lack of evidence, etc.) and you think the case is approvable (no interview necessary). All required supporting documents are attached and there is no indication of fraud that can be identified in the documents or through the biographic data of the parties involved.

· Reasons for Assigning Fraud Level B. Fraud level B cases are those cases which have no technical problems that need correction and have the minimum number of proper supporting documents, but there is something, or an absence of something (which you may or may not be able to articulate) that creates suspicion about the bona fides of the marriage, the veracity of the evidence, etc. The reasons for suspicion are so varied that a concise list cannot be made. An example would be where the I-751 is supported by t he minimum required number of documents, however the documents are all of recent origin. Remember, though, that a level B case will be approved if the computer randomly does not assign the case to an interview slot, so do not assign a fraud level B if the application and /or supporting documents are insufficient to approve the case.

· Reasons for Assigning Fraud Level A. Fraud level A should be assigned when the adjudicator strongly suspects fraud. Reasons fraud level A might be assigned include:

the petitioner fails to sign the form;

- there is insufficient evidence;

- a large age difference exists between the spouses;

- the married couple is not living together;

- a prior I-751 was denied;

- the petition was filed untimely without a good reason for being late; or

- any other reasons as the service center director may determine.

Karina and Tomy

Where did you get this? Source?

Thanks for posting this info. Very helpful information that we need to know.

:yes:

Applied on a Waiver I-751:

• Application sent ............................................08-20-2008
  • Application received by CSC............................. 08-21-2008
  • Checks cashed by CSC.....................................08-25-2008
  • NOA1 - 1 year extension..................................08-26-2008
  • Verification letter of inclusion (son) I-751.........08-27-2008
  • NOA2 - Biometrics appoinment.........................09-26-2008
  • Son received NOA1 and biometrics appointment..09-17-2008
  • Son's biometrics...............................................09-27-2008
  • Card production is ordered................................01-26-2009

Waiting is OVER! On to Citizenship Journey!

Russianarmenian mentioned The Adjudicator's Field Manual, which can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?...8ce159d286150e2

Timeline for Naturalization:

Day 1: Application delivered to AZ

Timeline for Removing Conditions:

Green card received 117 days after application was delivered to USCIS

Timeline for AOS:

Green card received 120 days after application was delivered to USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Russianarmenian mentioned The Adjudicator's Field Manual, which can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?...8ce159d286150e2

Thanks Mrs. S :D

Thanks Russianarmenian for posting this info. Sure is interesting. :thumbs:

Somehow my post is missing one more paragraph.

From top of my memory but you can check it in the adjudicator's manual.

-The local office determins how many interviews will be conducted for a particular Fraud level. It said that for level A 50-90% of cases should be interviewed; for level B-30-50%. It depends how busy is a local office. But ofcource, they can deny I-751 at service center level or at local ofice level without interview. Some cases could be sent to Fraud Unit for investigation and at this level they might turn it to local, etc.

So, if somebody is interested can read the manual. I am done with I-751. But remember that so many posters asked about interviews and who get it and why.

Thanks Mrs. S :D

Thanks Russianarmenian for posting this info. Sure is interesting. :thumbs:

Karina and Tomy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.