Chelle62

ANYONE FROM MAINE

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Welcome! You are very close to Maine.

I'm not from Maine, I'm the Canadian. But when all this is said and done, I'll be living in the Hampden/Bangor area. So I figured, I should peep in and say hi :)

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Chelle & Keith,

Let's start a thread in the Off Topic area and call it the New England Area or North East area Thread. I would love to arrange a meet and greet in the New England area.

This is currently under the K1, which could be over looked by other petitioners and petitionees.

Have a great day!

Missy

Hellooo everyone, I am so sorry that I havent been able to reply, We have two computers but the monitor broke on mine and on his for some strange reason it wont let me reply or post in here :( but thankfully my soon to be brother in law found me a monitor so here I am !!!

Welcome to everyone and I so look forward to continueing on this page.

Hey Beans, I am returning to maine on the 1st of december, I will be staying with my oldest daughter for a few weeks while looking for a full time job and a place to live. I will also be living in the Hampden /Bangor area woooot. we need to keep in touch so that when you get here we can meet.

We all need to meet in the summer time. Maine is beautiful then esp. on the coast. It will be so nice to get together and relax and have all of this behind us and have our loves with us :)

Lets tell a little more about ourselves so that we know more :)

I am 46 years old, a mother of 3 daughters ages 29, 16. and 14, I am a grandmother to two little boys ages 8 and 6 :) .. I am so in love with my man and pray that everything works out and that we will be done with this stuff for a while very soon. We are still waiting on the NOA2 but am in hopes to get that this month. time will tell. Not much left to tell lol... ok comon you guys tell me about youuuu

Chelle

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Hey Chelle & Keith,

Let's start a thread in the Off Topic area and call it the New England Area or North East area Thread. I would love to arrange a meet and greet in the New England area.

This is currently under the K1, which could be over looked by other petitioners and petitionees.

Have a great day!

Missy

Hellooo everyone, I am so sorry that I havent been able to reply, We have two computers but the monitor broke on mine and on his for some strange reason it wont let me reply or post in here :( but thankfully my soon to be brother in law found me a monitor so here I am !!!

Welcome to everyone and I so look forward to continueing on this page.

Hey Beans, I am returning to maine on the 1st of december, I will be staying with my oldest daughter for a few weeks while looking for a full time job and a place to live. I will also be living in the Hampden /Bangor area woooot. we need to keep in touch so that when you get here we can meet.

We all need to meet in the summer time. Maine is beautiful then esp. on the coast. It will be so nice to get together and relax and have all of this behind us and have our loves with us :)

Lets tell a little more about ourselves so that we know more :)

I am 46 years old, a mother of 3 daughters ages 29, 16. and 14, I am a grandmother to two little boys ages 8 and 6 :) .. I am so in love with my man and pray that everything works out and that we will be done with this stuff for a while very soon. We are still waiting on the NOA2 but am in hopes to get that this month. time will tell. Not much left to tell lol... ok comon you guys tell me about youuuu

Chelle

Sounds good to me :)

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm from Toronto, ON, Canada -- but my fiancee is from Cape Elizabeth, ME (just outside of Portland, bordering South Portland). I've spent a lot of time there over the last 5 years of our relationship. It's the most beautiful place I have visited. I've been all around Southern Maine, like Bailey Island, Freeport, Portland, SoPo, Cape, Scarborough, and Saco.

I usually visit around the holidays. I actually like Maine in the winter more than the summer... maybe because the last time I was there in August for 10 days it was raining and cloudy most of the time :P Here's some pics I took on a boat trip: http://www.panoramio.com/user/2132566

I am surprised no one has mentioned LL Bean yet! I'm wearing some wicked good slippers right now.

Lifting Conditions

01-Jun-2011: Filed I-751

06-Jun-2011: I-751 NOA

20-Jul-2011: Biometrics appointment

03-Dec-2011: File Electronic AR-11 to update address

25-Mar-2012: Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I'm from Toronto, ON, Canada -- but my fiancee is from Cape Elizabeth, ME (just outside of Portland, bordering South Portland). I've spent a lot of time there over the last 5 years of our relationship. It's the most beautiful place I have visited. I've been all around Southern Maine, like Bailey Island, Freeport, Portland, SoPo, Cape, Scarborough, and Saco.

I usually visit around the holidays. I actually like Maine in the winter more than the summer... maybe because the last time I was there in August for 10 days it was raining and cloudy most of the time :P Here's some pics I took on a boat trip: http://www.panoramio.com/user/2132566

I am surprised no one has mentioned LL Bean yet! I'm wearing some wicked good slippers right now.

ahhh good ole LL Bean, I love the stuff from there also and every year that is where I get my girls school clothes from and there back packs.. Its nice to know if they break there back packs I can just let LL Bean know and they send us a new one :)

I will be returning to Maine on Dec. 1 , I am going to miss my Keith as he cant return with me because the visa is taking longer then we had hoped for. Being without him at xmas is really breaking my heart but We will survive it and thank god for webcams :)

I am so hoping that once I get settled again in Maine that we can all get something set up so that we can meet. I think Old Orchard Beach in the summer time would be a great place and of course that is where my hunny proposed to me so excellent memories :)

Take care all

Hugggs

Chelle

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi All,

I am from Maine as well. I live in Saco and work in Portland at Maine Medical Center. I think its great to have this thread. Thanks!! Nice to know there are others close by going through the same horrible hurry up and wait process.

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.