17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between December 7, 2008 and December 23, 2008*.

does this mean the whole thing should be complete or just that i should recieve the noa2 by this date

Thankyou

Donna

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Sorry to say Donna thats the NOA2, but it can come a lot quicker than that, it is just an estimated date

I am still waiting and we got out NOA1 30th June, and now I am seeing that June filers are starting to get theirs and my estimated date moved out from October till November

No one knows for sure, its just a waiting game

Hope yours comes quickly

Shaz

Timeline

awwww was hoping it was the whole process, oh well not very good with patience or waiting lol

i check uscis like 6-7 times a day then check emails in case i got emailed but they havent updated it, think im getting a bit obsessed with the whole uscis thing lol

Thankyou for replying and good luck with your journey

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

10146.gif

.png

awwww was hoping it was the whole process, oh well not very good with patience or waiting lol

i check uscis like 6-7 times a day then check emails in case i got emailed but they havent updated it, think im getting a bit obsessed with the whole uscis thing lol

Thankyou for replying and good luck with your journey

Ha ha I used to check it that many times a day, but could not cope with the no change on it, so now I try to do it every other day and only once ha ha

Sometimes when I get really down about it my other half tells me to stay off VJ and the USCIS for a couple of days and calm down, easy for him as he has not got all the paperwork to do, I sent the initial forms to him with idiot notes ha ha

Hi hun,

That is the timeline guessestimate to the NOA2 - but in some cases - well actually most - its just a hit and miss situation - the one good thing and I guess the only good thing about an I129F is that once you have that you will fly thru NVC and to the embassy -

Waiting was not a strong point of mine either, but with the help of you and your mate and others, you made me laugh when I was crying and said hang in there - its now my turn to do that to you.

You will read where they are processing certain dates, dont go by USCIS, come here and read and read - but not too much lol - its sorta a luck of the draw and even tho their (USCIS) website say that they process on a FIFO basic - lol - yeah right - tis not true.

Hang in hun, it will be over soon and then you can be home with your bluffster

xxxx luv ya and thank you for your support

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

My support is here for u anytime Susie u know that, anyday now for u and your love will be jetting off to be by your side wooohooooooo

Thankyou stinky monkey (great name by the way)

Davids not taken much notice of this site yet glad in a way cos he would get all down reading other peoples stories and heartache.

gonna try my hardest to stay off uscis but....... i cant promise ya :rofl:

Good luck

Get your hat and best dress out susie, u n kris got a wedding to come to when all this is over.

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

10146.gif

.png

My support is here for u anytime Susie u know that, anyday now for u and your love will be jetting off to be by your side wooohooooooo

Thankyou stinky monkey (great name by the way)

Davids not taken much notice of this site yet glad in a way cos he would get all down reading other peoples stories and heartache.

gonna try my hardest to stay off uscis but....... i cant promise ya :rofl:

Good luck

Get your hat and best dress out susie, u n kris got a wedding to come to when all this is over.

Glad you like the name thats what Todd calls me lol

Todd had never been on VJ leaving it all up to me............that's men for ya

Stop talking about USCIS now I wanna go look and nothing would have changed over the weekend lol trying to hold out till Wednesday

Timeline

hahahah i cant help it.

Donna-marie trying her very best not to mention that 5 letter thing beginning with U

lol

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

10146.gif

.png

lol u two (donna and monkey)

God Speed you two - too funny - this journey tho is full of alot of patience and need of support -glad you two met - it shall help alot and yes keep your mates off here they have no clue!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

marriage....luv weddings.......only the best luv

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

lol u two (donna and monkey)

God Speed you two - too funny - this journey tho is full of alot of patience and need of support -glad you two met - it shall help alot and yes keep your mates off here they have no clue!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

marriage....luv weddings.......only the best luv

Thanks Susie

If I did not make a joke of it at times I would slit my wrists, I am not the most patient of people I want it yesterday is my motto haha

Not that I am making light of this whole thing, but this waiting with other people in charge of my happiness and my life just does not seem fair

have a great day

Shaz

Timeline

me 2 waiting for complete strangers to tell me if i can marry the person i am in love is soooooooo wrong.

i am right there with you on the waiting thing, i cant wait for nothing, not made to be patient. i too want everything now and right now with no excuses.

im thinking i might have been a spoilt child so technically not my fault. :rofl:

We have to laugh cos ur right when u feel like crying which is a lot with this whole ordeal going on, laughing just brightens up your day some while waiting for that stranger to make his decision.

SO HURRY UP STRANGER

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

10146.gif

.png

I could go on and on about this for ages but in a way I do understand as there are people out there who are only after a green card, which is a sad thing to say, as that casts doubt on all of us.

So as they say in good old london we will just have to suck it and see hahahahah

At least we have a support system with all the VJ members to help eachother through this process as people who are not going through this dont have a clue of the stress we are under

If my mum asks me once more when I am going I will scream I keep saying I dont know I am waiting and waiting and waiting

Timeline

what does mbc mean ??

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

10146.gif

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.