MarinaA

Help with k1 packet 3

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello,

I have a few questions and don't know if you can answer them.

1. I am currently doing my k1 packet 3. I am in the process of sending step 1 but for step 2 (with the checklist) Do I send all those things in at once?

2. For the step 2 medical examination is that when I need to have all my immunizations up to date? Will there be another physical in the future?

3. Do I get all my immunizations administered by my family doctor or by the appointed physician?

4. It says on the site I need to get the 3 HPV shots. It also says the second shot is administered 2 months after the first, and the third six months after the second. Do I need to have all 3 HPV shots before I do the medical exam listed in step 2?

5. Do I send the checklist separately from the all the requirements in step 2?

Thank for you for any and all help you can provide.

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

2. For the step 2 medical examination is that when I need to have all my immunizations up to date? Will there be another physical in the future?

Count on only having one appointment. You will likely have your appointment days before the interview. You should bring records of all of your vaccinations, but they will apply and charge you for missing vaccinations. A couple of the vaccinations might be a series, and they might let you go with part of the vaccination done. Some embassy approved doctors might make out very well from the vaccinations as they can be expensive.

3. Do I get all my immunizations administered by my family doctor or by the appointed physician?

That which you don't have, you will have administered.

4. It says on the site I need to get the 3 HPV shots. It also says the second shot is administered 2 months after the first, and the third six months after the second. Do I need to have all 3 HPV shots before I do the medical exam listed in step 2?

Not necessarilly, but you can call the doctor on the embassy list and ask. This varies country to country.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.