ohmy

Is a PO BOX allowed??

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband is moving at the end of this week from our apartment and will be moving into a large house with a few other tenants. We are in the waiting stage of the game- it will be our 1 YEAR PENDING Anniversary in October. :crying::crying::angry::angry:

Just wanted to know if we allowed to use a PO BOX or do we need a physical address to report to USCIS??? I am not sure how safe the area is but , understandably so, he does not want anyone going through our information/letters.

Thanks

3493.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
My husband is moving at the end of this week from our apartment and will be moving into a large house with a few other tenants. We are in the waiting stage of the game- it will be our 1 YEAR PENDING Anniversary in October. :crying::crying::angry::angry:

Just wanted to know if we allowed to use a PO BOX or do we need a physical address to report to USCIS??? I am not sure how safe the area is but , understandably so, he does not want anyone going through our information/letters.

Thanks

If he is still in Canada the USCIS will send him nothing

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think they want a physical address... the I-130 does not appear to allow a PO Box.

Rather than the USPS.... What about Mail Boxes Etc... They have a physical address you can use

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

He said that it will have a physical address but it is still a PO BOX, isn't it!!!???? That is why I am hesitating but we spoke to a USCIS op and she said the PO BOX is okay, but i would far more trust a VJer ANY DAY

Thanks payxibka!

3493.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.