• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Oana31, I'm praying that you'll finally get your NOA2!!!

It's more than about time!!!!!!!

We are still waiting for someone to dig out our file at NVC and put it in the system!

I wonder if there is anything else we can do!?!?!?!?!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Oana31, I'm praying that you'll finally get your NOA2!!!

It's more than about time!!!!!!!

We are still waiting for someone to dig out our file at NVC and put it in the system!

I wonder if there is anything else we can do!?!?!?!?!

This is soooooo wrong, Kiwie!

Natan is waiting for his file to leave NVC also!

I am praying for us to find ourselves out of these woods pretty soon! :thumbs:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Thanks....

I so long for all of this to be over. But I know that God has a plan and it gives me peace... at least most of the time ;)

Does anybody know if our congressman can help when it comes to NVC?

Or does that only work for USCIS?

Cause it has been 6 weeks since we have gotten our NOA2 and NVC says it can take up to 6 weeks for them to enter it in their system...

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey guys...

Oana31, im still at NVC...I got my NOA2 6 weeks ago and i've been stuck there for 5 weeks and 3 days...my pacience is running out and since i can call NVC everyday, i do that and everytime i hear that "We are sorry but ur case is still in AP, and there is no time frame", i feel like i have something bitter in my mouth...

Someone here asked if calling their senator helps when ur case is at NVC...by advise is: wait a week and then call ur senator or congressman, whoever,,, for me is kinda late now, but if i knew i would stay 6 weeks here i would have totally call them after the first week...The longest k1 case that stayed at NVC so far, as much as i know, is cdneh who stayed their for 7 weeks and 2 days and im kinda getting there...anyway guys, just pray for me since im getting weaker and this reflects in my daily talks with my babe...

praying for you,

Nate

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

Timeline

so it only took 3 days to get to frankfurt from NVC ? hmm :) so there is hope that it can get to bucharest in less than a week after i get rid of NVC...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers,,,ill pray for your interview (for no bad surprises ) :)

praying for you Oana31, hope you are all good...

I am sorry that NVC seems to be such BS for you guys!! I am thinking about you and hope this will end soon! (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Don't lose hope Natan, it can't be much longer until it gets to NVC. It's a matter of days.

Panterchen you are so very close to your interview. wow, it's great!!!

How are you Evian, Oana?

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

Timeline

my case is already at NVC, actually, it's been there for 6 weeks now :)

i was talking about when they will send it to me from NVC;) i still see nothing moving around here...what's new guys?

Don't lose hope Natan, it can't be much longer until it gets to NVC. It's a matter of days.

Panterchen you are so very close to your interview. wow, it's great!!!

How are you Evian, Oana?

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Oana, I think your p2 is coming soon since you got touched. Stepha, hang in, they gonna give us reply anyway in 45 days.

We called USCIS last week, the guy answering the phone said he can see from the record that we've called uscis 5 times, but at the end the answer came out the same, as you know. What about call csc directyly, anyone tried that before?

NOA1 Jun.17,2008

RFE Oct.24,2008

USCIS received our RFE Nov.4(Got touched Jan.6th, Jan.7th,Feb.5th)

NOA2 Mar.6, 2009

NVC sent to Chinese Embassy: Mar.16, 2009

Oana, I think your p2 is coming soon since you got touched. Stepha, hang in, they gonna give us reply anyway in 45 days.

We called USCIS last week, the guy answering the phone said he can see from the record that we've called uscis 5 times, but at the end the answer came out the same, as you know. What about call csc directyly, anyone tried that before?

Well, as you can see from my signature, we've been touched January 15 & 16, but then, of course, they didn't work anymore...not Saturday, not Monday and certainly not today. So... :whistle: I really hope this means that my file is on the officer's desk, awaiting for that magic stamp. :dance:

Timeline

praying for you girl...

Well, as you can see from my signature, we've been touched January 15 & 16, but then, of course, they didn't work anymore...not Saturday, not Monday and certainly not today. So... :whistle: I really hope this means that my file is on the officer's desk, awaiting for that magic stamp. :dance:

praying for you girl...

THANKS! :thumbs:

Timeline

hey everyone...

what's new about your cases? with God's help i got out from NVC on friday...that was the last day that me and my fiancee set for getting out from NVC or else we would have delayed the wedding...now, we still have hope...hope they will not delay us anymore at the embassy...hope this thread will be deleted soon since there will be no 2008 June filer without visa anymore...

praying for you...blessings...

Nate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.