• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Craiova here...

By the way, Craiova isnt that close to bucharest eighter but i preffer playing safe and i will use this time to do my medical check too...i will have my winter holiday then anyway....

something funny: altough you adrian, oana31 and me are romanians we still write in english...

Thank You Oana31!

Hey Oana31.were u from?somebody from iasi on the forum?

Not me, I'm from Cluj-Napoca.

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

My baby will arrive tomorrow, I won't have time to check VJ anymore so I use this opportunity to wish you all Happy holidays and happy new year! :star:

I don't know how much chance we still have to see any approval this year, but Panterchen, Oana and Evian, 2009 will be "the year" for us. I wish you all my best and see you in January!

Enjoy the vacation next to your family, love ones! A new life is waiting for us :star:

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

My baby will arrive tomorrow, I won't have time to check VJ anymore so I use this opportunity to wish you all Happy holidays and happy new year! :star:

I don't know how much chance we still have to see any approval this year, but Panterchen, Oana and Evian, 2009 will be "the year" for us. I wish you all my best and see you in January!

Enjoy the vacation next to your family, love ones! A new life is waiting for us :star:

Thanks, Stepha!! Enoy your holidays with your sweetheart!!! :thumbs:

We will see each other next year :-)

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Stepha, I wish you and everybody else reading this MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May God bless you with all that you wish and desire! (F)

Have fun and enjoy all that Holidays bring!

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Timeline

God's blessings upon you and merry christmas...

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

hey guys, Merry Christmas! Thanks for your warms words brightening my days, I pray for all friends here, wish you all happy life for ever! And of coz, wish everybody can get Visa soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

NOA1 Jun.17,2008

RFE Oct.24,2008

USCIS received our RFE Nov.4(Got touched Jan.6th, Jan.7th,Feb.5th)

NOA2 Mar.6, 2009

NVC sent to Chinese Embassy: Mar.16, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys!!!

First of all I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!! Or Frohe Weihnachten (this goes out to you Panterchen). All of the ones who still haven't gotten their NOA2, you are in my prayers and I hope that you will enjoy your Christmas anyways!!!!!

I just wanted to check with NVC and see if they've received our case yet. But the lady told me that they can't access their system at this time... what ever that means. But I checked the USCIS website and they updated our case on 12/19/08. I wonder if that means that they finally sent it out to the east coast.

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Timeline

hey guys...

i dont know what to think about NVC anymore, kiwie... i did some research here and there and everyone was saying that after you get NOA2, NVC will take only a week to send it to the local consulate but in my case i've been waiting for this to happen the last 3 weeks... i received NOA2 on december 3rd and since then no word from NVC except: "We are still processing it and this process doesnt have a time frame", anyway, ill continue to call them every other day, since it doesnt cost me to much: 1 cent per minute... anyway, God knows why this happens and as im sure you all know: GOD'S PLAN IS ALWAYS PERFECT...

enjoy the last christmas unmarried, since we all, with Lord's help, will get married next year sometimes (GO MARCH )

Natan, did you ask them directly if you are in AP at NVC? You should. Some filers are. There is a seperate topic here in the National Visa Center section.

Timeline

what does AP stand for ?

every time i call them i tell them my name and my fiancee and our birthdays and our NCV case id...and eveytime they tell the same thing that they are still working on it...i imagine they are actually working on it not just say that so they could get rid of me...So far i talked with at least 4 different persons there and all of them were very nice...not like the lady from the bucharest consulate...she answers the questions as soon as possible kinda like trying to get rid of me, then she shows me how bored she is, and stuff like sad and bored voice....anyway,

Natan, did you ask them directly if you are in AP at NVC? You should. Some filers are. There is a seperate topic here in the National Visa Center section.

Timeline

well, looks like NVC had a gift for me today: an AP that can bring me a delay somewhere from a couple of weeks up to a couple of months...When i got the news on the phone from that lady there i felt like something hit me in the head...but after i hang up i felt like a voice was telling me to remember how thankful i was to God when i got the NOA2 and how close to Him i felt back then, so i should do the same thing in hard times too: it's not like i can change anything but do it worse by worrying so : DONT WORRY BUT PRAY AND TRUST GOD IS AT WORK...

The best wishes

and His blessings...

Nate

I am sorry Nate! But don't worry. Most filers get out of AP at NVC in a few weeks. Shouldn't be long!! :thumbs:

Only god knows why this road is more difficult for some of us while others wait forever. But at the end we will all get there!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.