skyman2112

Approval time for 10year renewal

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there, i checked the USCIS website and it shows 11 months processing time from vermont for the I-751. Its a 10 year extension and i have a 1 year extensions now. Do you think just having a one year extension letter will be ok for travel at the airport? Thanks for the info.

I met my honey in Iloilo!!!

Hi there, i checked the USCIS website and it shows 11 months processing time from vermont for the I-751. Its a 10 year extension and i have a 1 year extensions now. Do you think just having a one year extension letter will be ok for travel at the airport? Thanks for the info.

Hi Skyman2112,

We sent our I-751 Sept 04 to VSC and we got our NOA1 Sept 12. And it say during the one year extention you are authorized emplyment and travel.

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Skyman2112,

We sent our I-751 Sept 04 to VSC and we got our NOA1 Sept 12. And it say during the one year extention you are authorized emplyment and travel.

I would agree with you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, the NOA extension letter along with the expired green card are proof of your extended status for work and for travel while you wait approval of the I-751. Unfortunately, 11 months is a valid time frame for the current processing time for VSC. They are working on applications filed in October/November 2007 right now. There are still some outstanding applications from Spring 2007 as well. If you get close to the end of your extension letter validity and you still haven't received a decision, you can go to your local USCIS office and get an I-551 stamp placed in your passport. That will provide proof of your further extended status until you receive your 10 year green card. The stamp is usually good for an additional year, although some USCIS offices have given it with only 6 months validity. Hopefully you won't need to do that and will have your approval by then.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.