S and S

Happy Sunday MENA!!!

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Good morning MENA! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and for those of us that are fasting for Ramadan that God accepts our fasts.

For those of us waiting for good news, I hope we all hear something soon.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Good morning MENA! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and for those of us that are fasting for Ramadan that God accepts our fasts.

Good morning S and S and happy sunday to everyone I am official a K3 I just check USPS and this is what i read

Label/Receipt Number: 7008 1140 0003 6251 0891

Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479.

I am so happy inshallah this will help the process be more faster YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by ZARQA

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Timeline

Good morning S and S and happy sunday to everyone I am official a K3 I just check USPS and this is what i read

Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479.

Congratulations! Hopefully your process will go quickly and you will be reunited with your SO soon.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thank you I can't sleep thinking about the process and reading the spread sheet, :help::bonk:

Congratulations! Hopefully your process will go quickly and you will be reunited with your SO soon.

why I can't update the k3 in my timeline? i can't have the option so i did here in my signature manually I don't know who is in charge to update the spread sheet please add me Shukran

Edited by ZARQA

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Timeline
Hey! It's my last day before my weekend. Yay!

Good for you. It was quiet her for a bit, I was wondering where you ran off to, lol. How is the weather going now?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good for you. It was quiet her for a bit, I was wondering where you ran off to, lol. How is the weather going now?

Wind is still pretty decent at about 60mph, rain is going... so about the same :) It's supposed to be worse by my house, but I am at the foot of a large hill/foothill, so lots of stuff gets deflected from me. What are you doing tonight?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Wind is still pretty decent at about 60mph, rain is going... so about the same :) It's supposed to be worse by my house, but I am at the foot of a large hill/foothill, so lots of stuff gets deflected from me. What are you doing tonight?

Printing tax returns at the moment, lol. Finally convinced the husband to let me finish his spouse visa paperwork just to be on the safe side.

Timeline

Printing tax returns at the moment, lol. Finally convinced the husband to let me finish his spouse visa paperwork just to be on the safe side.

Great! Sucks to do all that work though. I am dreading having to file to lift Ammar's conditions. More paperwork I don't want to do.

Timeline

Great! Sucks to do all that work though. I am dreading having to file to lift Ammar's conditions. More paperwork I don't want to do.

Yeah, thank God all my tax paperwork is saved online and the W-2s are online too so I don't have to dig through files and makes copies, lol. Technology makes us so lazy :whistle:

Timeline
Yeah, thank God all my tax paperwork is saved online and the W-2s are online too so I don't have to dig through files and makes copies, lol. Technology makes us so lazy :whistle:

I know. I'm trying to cinvince him we need to splurge on a wedding reception for evidence, but he's not into that. Sigh. I want to wear my dress lol.

Timeline

I know. I'm trying to cinvince him we need to splurge on a wedding reception for evidence, but he's not into that. Sigh. I want to wear my dress lol.

Men!!! They don't understand how important that is to us. I don't need anything fancy, but a little reception in a nice dress would do it for me. I sincerely hope you get your wish.

Timeline
Men!!! They don't understand how important that is to us. I don't need anything fancy, but a little reception in a nice dress would do it for me. I sincerely hope you get your wish.

I should really read and spellcheck when I'm excited about a dress lol. Well, I already have the dress and the mantilla. I want to use them! That's all I want is a reception. I don't even know that I care about having a cake. I may get myself some flowers :) But maybe we'll have a little get-together. At any rate, I think we could have some awesome pictures and mostly just have fun together. I want to have it on Santa Catalina, but my main worry is he refuses to get into a boat. That would be a problem. Other places on the CA coast just aren't quite the same IMO. I've never been to Mexico, but I am wondering if there is something good around Baja.

Timeline

I should really read and spellcheck when I'm excited about a dress lol. Well, I already have the dress and the mantilla. I want to use them! That's all I want is a reception. I don't even know that I care about having a cake. I may get myself some flowers :) But maybe we'll have a little get-together. At any rate, I think we could have some awesome pictures and mostly just have fun together. I want to have it on Santa Catalina, but my main worry is he refuses to get into a boat. That would be a problem. Other places on the CA coast just aren't quite the same IMO. I've never been to Mexico, but I am wondering if there is something good around Baja.

I went to San Lucas back in 2006 and really enjoyed it. Can't speak for Baja though. I have that problem with my husband not being willing to do a lot of things. I haven't asked about boats though. I wish you luck in getting your reception. All women deserve a little something to commemorate their marriage.

Timeline
I went to San Lucas back in 2006 and really enjoyed it. Can't speak for Baja though. I have that problem with my husband not being willing to do a lot of things. I haven't asked about boats though. I wish you luck in getting your reception. All women deserve a little something to commemorate their marriage.

I don't want a lot of people mucking up my day but I love the beach... which is also why Avalon would be perfect-- in the winter it's warm and basically no one is there. Ammar asked me about Mexico though, which is why I thought the West coast of MX would look like the beach I feel is a proper beach. I have always wanted to see the Florida Keys though too.. but they look crowded.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.