Ta Ta

Sub-Saharan cyber cafe # 2

1,708 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Omoba travel safe today. Have a great visit with your mother in Germany. Dont let CC get to you...just get her a wheel chair, and tell her to shut up and sit down!! :lol::rofl::lol:

(L) P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

have a safe trip Omoba.

prayers to you LL.

this new place is missing something....ahhhh, I know.

gotta get some incense (apple spice scented), some mood muzak (sounds of nature or maybe native drums) playing softly in the background and some art work....how about something aztec or art deco, hmmm.

Me likes and UNO is at peace (F)

blessed sunday morning to all

(F)

Edited by UNO...

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Morning everyone :)

Congrats on the graduation Uno :dance: :dance:

I made the BEST cookies and cream shakes yesterday. I made a little to share with my husband and when he tasted it, he just took the cup out of my hand :lol:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Morning everyone :)

Congrats on the graduation Uno :dance::dance:

I made the BEST cookies and cream shakes yesterday. I made a little to share with my husband and when he tasted it, he just took the cup out of my hand :lol:

thanx

that is beautiful :star:

I Am Uno!

Is there a nice way to tell someone to go away :unsure: ?

ummm, yep.

you look them straight in the eye (no blinking) and say with a smile on your face

"get the phuq away from me before I do something heinous to you my dear!!"

and resume your current activities.

hope this helps :whistle:

I Am Uno!

Timeline

OH ZEE!! I dont know but I had a house guest a couple of weekends ago and she invited herself to stay longer :wow: ...without consulting me! She was not even going to ask...just assumed it was ok :bonk: I just had to sit her down and say I am sorry but you cant stay another day. It was not easy but I felt much better after I did it. Like a weight had been lifted....good luck :thumbs:

UNO big congrats on your accomplishment!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Perseverance

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Omoba travel safe today. Have a great visit with your mother in Germany. Dont let CC get to you...just get her a wheel chair, and tell her to shut up and sit down!! :lol::rofl::lol:

(L) P

Just picture that in your mind ..........us racing down the gates........ :wacko:

The power was out here thanks to Ike and I had to get ready for my trip by candle light. No, it was not romantic !

I was having hissy fits all morning. The storm was bad and did some damage here in my town. It has let up a bit but we still

have to get to the airport and hoping the flights aren't cancelled......... :blink:

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!

(L) P

Just picture that in your mind ..........us racing down the gates........ :wacko:

The power was out here thanks to Ike and I had to get ready for my trip by candle light. No, it was not romantic !

I was having hissy fits all morning. The storm was bad and did some damage here in my town. It has let up a bit but we still

have to get to the airport and hoping the flights aren't cancelled......... :blink:

Hissy fits?? Not YOU :whistle::rofl::lol::rofl:

Timeline
have a safe trip Omoba.

prayers to you LL.

this new place is missing something....ahhhh, I know.

gotta get some incense (apple spice scented), some mood muzak (sounds of nature or maybe native drums) playing softly in the background and some art work....how about something aztec or art deco, hmmm.

Me likes and UNO is at peace (F)

blessed sunday morning to all

(F)

How about red and yellows and orange and brown for the color of the walls ? Comfy ......yes, def drums and exotic birds chirping.

Naggie bring the birds wherever you are.......nice smells ah....great idea Uno.

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!!

(L) P

Hissy fits?? Not YOU :whistle::rofl::lol::rofl:

Oh stop it already :blush:

Happy Birthday Zee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Ok guys, last post, decorate the cafe and post some pics of it so I can find my way back here.............byeeeeeeee

I love you all and will miss you.........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.