rajkumar_cool

Steps After IV BILL paid status online?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi everybody

I paid IV BILL online yesterday and now its showing PAID status. I still haven't received the I864 and DS 230 package. I dont know if I have to wait for the letter from NVC or I can print it from online and send it. If I can then whats the further process what are the doccuments I need to send it now?

How can I find the any shortcuts link to save time.

Your reply will be highly apreciated.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
Hi everybody

I paid IV BILL online yesterday and now its showing PAID status. I still haven't received the I864 and DS 230 package. I dont know if I have to wait for the letter from NVC or I can print it from online and send it. If I can then whats the further process what are the doccuments I need to send it now?

Thanks

If you paid online you just go back to the payment screen and there will be a link for I864 and DS230 forms which you will need to print and send asap. A good guide is Loto's fasttrack which I used. I gives you a coversheet with everything you need. If you need further help please IM me. Good luck.

USCIS Journey

03/15/08 Sent I-130

03/17/08 I-130 received (USPS) (Priority Date)

06/28/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy: NO RFE FROM USCIS:101 days

NVC Journey

07/01/08 NVC case# assigned

08/14/08 CASE COMPLETE: NO RFE FROM NVC:44 days

09/15/08 Interview date assigned

Embassy Journey

10/01/08 Case at embassy

10/08/08 Document verification and got interviewed (Approved)

10/09/08 Pick up visa (original interview date)

10/18/08 P.O.E ~ Seattle

Removing Conditions

07/23/2010 Mail off I-751(USCIS received on 07/26 via usps)

07/26/2010 NOA1 date (notice received 8/2/2010)

07/28/2010 Check cashed

08/20/2010 Biometrics appt.(notice received 8/7/2010)

08/20,21,23 touched

10/22/2010 Approved NO RFE(2 months and 3 weeks from filing date)

Citizenship

10/7/11 N-400 Submitted

10/13/11 NOA date

10/20/11 appt letter sent for biometrics

11/9/11 Biometrics appt

11/11/11 Email of interview scheduling received

11/14/11 Interview scheduled and mail sent

11/21/11 Interview letter received

12/19/11 Interview date

12/19/11 passed interview and oath Finally a citizen(2 months 1 week and 5 days from sending N-400)

1heyejjs23.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Read Lotofpatience guide on VJ. If you have paid...you should set to sent the 864 and 230 packages back to them!!

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/..._live_in_the_US

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: Other Country: Nepal
Timeline
Hi everybody

Thanks

If you paid online you just go back to the payment screen and there will be a link for I864 and DS230 forms which you will need to print and send asap. A good guide is Loto's fasttrack which I used. I gives you a coversheet with everything you need. If you need further help please IM me. Good luck.

Thanks happyinlove012408,

I paid(mailed) AOS FEE by cashiers check because the IIN which NVC gave me first was wrong one so I had emailed them and they give me new IIN no so I paid my IV BILL online. But still I havent receive my I864 package. And I am waiting signed DS230, PCC, certified Marriage certificate, her Birth certificate and her 2 photographs from my spouse abroad.

Now my question is ... whats better.... is it better to send I 864 and DS 230 together? or I can send I 864 now? If I send I 864 now do I have to put Case #, Bar code or something like that or just regular I864 form be good? And I havent received the receipt of AOS FEE also. Do I need to wait and put that AOS FEE receipt with I 864? I am little confused here.... ........... help from everybody is greatly welcome here.

I will really appreciate that.

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.