ccccccccccccccccc

GOT 3032 AND AOS FEE

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

TODAY I GOT ENVELOPE FROM NVC WITH FORM DS-3032AN AOS FEE,MY QUESTION IS I HAVE ALREADY FORM DS-3032 ASSIGNED FROM MY HUSBAND WHEN I WAS ON JULY AND NVC SEND ME DS-3032 ON THAT I HAD A CODE AND THEY ORINT NAME OF MY HUSBAND AND ON THE CORNER THEY PUT COUNTRY WHERE IS MY HUSBAND CAN I ATTACH FORM WHICH I HAVE ALREADY ASSIGNED FROM MY HUSBAND OR WHAT I HAVE TO DO BECAUSE IT TAKE LONG WAY WHEN HE WILL BE GET AND SEND DO THEM CAN SOMEBODY HLP THANKS

ccccccc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TODAY I GOT ENVELOPE FROM NVC WITH FORM DS-3032AN AOS FEE,MY QUESTION IS I HAVE ALREADY FORM DS-3032 ASSIGNED FROM MY HUSBAND WHEN I WAS ON JULY AND NVC SEND ME DS-3032 ON THAT I HAD A CODE AND THEY ORINT NAME OF MY HUSBAND AND ON THE CORNER THEY PUT COUNTRY WHERE IS MY HUSBAND CAN I ATTACH FORM WHICH I HAVE ALREADY ASSIGNED FROM MY HUSBAND OR WHAT I HAVE TO DO BECAUSE IT TAKE LONG WAY WHEN HE WILL BE GET AND SEND DO THEM CAN SOMEBODY HLP THANKS

you can send the one you have signed.. update your timeline!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

WHAT ABOUT CASE # is on the corner prined on their form and to the end print name of country ,I am afraid they will be not acepted,did I need cut bar code and put on the form which is my husband already signed

thanks

ccccccc

Timeline

WHAT ABOUT CASE # is on the corner prined on their form and to the end print name of country ,I am afraid they will be not acepted,did I need cut bar code and put on the form which is my husband already signed

thanks

ccccccc

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I agree, send the signed form you have...the code you are refering to I believe would be your Invoice Identification Number (IIN), you can use that to pay your AOS fee on-line and save time...once the payment status message goes from "IN PROCESS" to "PAID" you will be able to print out barcoded coversheet for the I-864 (AOS) and send along with your completed and signed I-864 with all required documents (income tax return copies & W2 and 1099 copies or tax return transcripts)...good luck

Timeline

thanks

cut the barcode off the form you recieved in the mail and tape it to the form you have signed by your husband, thats what I did and didnt have any problem...

Timeline

thanks

cut the barcode off the form you recieved in the mail and tape it to the form you have signed by your husband, thats what I did and didnt have any problem...

BUT DID YOU SPOUSE E-MAIL TOO DS-3032 AND DID YOU CUT NAME OF THE COUNTRY TOO AND WHERE YOU TAPE ITI IS ON TH PLACE WHERE SAY BAR CODE THANK YOU I AM SO NERVOUS AND AFRAID THAT I MAKE SOME MISTAKE AND WE WAIT SO LONG

I agree, send the signed form you have...the code you are refering to I believe would be your Invoice Identification Number (IIN), you can use that to pay your AOS fee on-line and save time...once the payment status message goes from "IN PROCESS" to "PAID" you will be able to print out barcoded coversheet for the I-864 (AOS) and send along with your completed and signed I-864 with all required documents (income tax return copies & W2 and 1099 copies or tax return transcripts)...good luck

BUT DID YOU SPOUSE E-MAIL TOO DS-3032 AND DID YOU CUT NAME OF THE COUNTRY TOO AND WHERE YOU TAPE ITI IS ON TH PLACE WHERE SAY BAR CODE THANK YOU I AM SO NERVOUS AND AFRAID THAT I MAKE SOME MISTAKE AND WE WAIT SO LONG

ccccccc

Timeline

DID YOU WAIT FOR NEXT ENVELOPE FROM THEM I-864 BECAUSE THEY WROTE ME THAT I NEED ONLY TO PAID 70$ and I DON'T SNED ANYTHIBG ELSE WHEN YOU SEND I-864

ccccccc

Timeline

thanks

I taped the barcode that i cutoff to the upper left hand corner (same place I cut it off from)...the one i received from NVC also had name of country on bottom too, I didnt do anything with that, so don't worry about that.and yes I did email DS3032 as well...the e-mailed one took 9 days to be accepted and entered into system, but the hardcopy took only 1 day after they recieved it...good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.