Mrs. Taylor 2009

K-1 Denied, Now Re-doing the K1..HELP!!

7 posts in this topic

Hello to all VJ member... We've filed K1 2007 and we've been denied bcoz i have still UNTERMINATED MARRIAGE. Now I am finished on my annulment.. And we wanted to do the K1 again. DO WE NEED A WAIVER OR SOMETHING TO FILE K1 AGAIN???

PLEASE.. WE DO APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVICE SO WE CAN START AGAIN....I miss my Daddy so bad. ..

God BLess!! :help:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hello to all VJ member... We've filed K1 2007 and we've been denied bcoz i have still UNTERMINATED MARRIAGE. Now I am finished on my annulment.. And we wanted to do the K1 again. DO WE NEED A WAIVER OR SOMETHING TO FILE K1 AGAIN???

PLEASE.. WE DO APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVICE SO WE CAN START AGAIN....I miss my Daddy so bad. ..

You are marrying your Daddy???????

:D thats how i call my fiancee.. I call him Daddy or booger sometime...lol... I love him no matter how this relationship will it takes...

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:D thats how i call my fiancee.. I call him Daddy or booger sometime...lol... I love him no matter how this relationship will it takes...

You should be careful about what you call him in public, people can get the wrong idea very quickly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I LOL about the daddy thing - i call MINE daddy too as our endearment. but yeah good luck on re filing, please make sure your fiance give them more than they need.

The annulment certificate, affidavit of support, proofs of ongoing relationship, all documents that he has, send them all.

We believe that when the PETITIONER sent COMPLETE docs, the BENEFICIARY wont get a hard time on the time of Visa Interview. But then again, this whole process thing is a case to case scenario. Just PRAY, Push until something happens, this is what i keep telling to my friends who are waiting for their Visas as well :)

I wish you all the luck. I am pretty sure, you will get through it this time :)

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

Feb 19 2008 - sent I - 129 F application (California Service Center) K1 Application

Feb 22 2008 - CSC returned application re: check lost ( actually when he changed new envelope, the check was left in the old envelope :P)

Feb 23 2008 - re sent I 129 application

March 6 2008 - NOA1 by Postal Mail

July 23 2008 - Touched and Petition Approved / sent to NVC

Aug 19 & 20 - Medical Tests @ St Lukes Extension Clinic - PASSED!!!

Aug 26 - Visa Interview ..... PINK SLIP oh GOD thank you so much!

Sept 2 - VISA Packet Delivered !!!

Sept 26 - Cebu - Manila - (POE) San Francisco - St Paul/ Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 15 - Our Wedding Day!

-------------

AOS ...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You should not need a waiver but all an IMBRA waiver is, is a letter explaining why you're filing another petition so soon and asking them to waive any IMBRA related concerns. USCIS seems to be misinterpreting "more than two" to mean "two or more". Just to be safe, I'd include with your submission a short cover letter as described above. It won't hurt and could help. A paragraph or two will do.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.