Chibby

A "new" June filer

3 posts in this topic

Hey everybody !

I have been here for a minute, posting in the June filers waiting room, but I just found this edge of the forum and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm German, my fiance lives in Washington D.C. We met online two years ago, shortly after that met in person and lol here we are filing for K1. We have submitted the I-129F in June, so it hope it won't be too much longer until the NOA 2 comes in, but I already know this is just the beginning of the journey.

So good luck to everybody and keep your head up!

K1 at VSC 06/13/08 - 12/18/08 - DONE!

AOS at MSC/CSC 04/07/09 - 07/08/09 - DONE!

bfhrm4.png

ROC at VSC

03/25/2011 Mailed ROC to VSC via USPS

03/28/2011 ROC was delivered to VSC

04/04/2011 Received NOA dated 03/29/2011

04/25/2011 Received biometric appointment letter

05/05/2011 Early biometrics done in Alexandria, VA

[05/20/2011 Biometrics appointment in Alexandria, VA]

10/18/2011 Received email saying "Card production ordered"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey everybody !

I have been here for a minute, posting in the June filers waiting room, but I just found this edge of the forum and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm German, my fiance lives in Washington D.C. We met online two years ago, shortly after that met in person and lol here we are filing for K1. We have submitted the I-129F in June, so it hope it won't be too much longer until the NOA 2 comes in, but I already know this is just the beginning of the journey.

So good luck to everybody and keep your head up!

Hi Chibby,

I am also proud that I my husband online 3 years ago and applied for my K-1 in 2006. Now i am here in Georgia with my husband, sharing our times and laughters together. Once the journey begins, your future to be together is almost on the way.

The waiting begins to your journey and good luck.

AOS

------------------------------------

06.24.08 - AOS package sent

06.27.08 - Received in Chicago IL

06.27.08 - NOA1s (I485,I765,I131)

07.01.08 - Biometric Notice

07.16.08 - Biometric Date

07.24.08 - I485 Transfered to CSC

08.27.08 - EAD Card production ordered

08.30.08 - EAD approval notice sent

09.03.08 - EAD Card Received

09.04.08 - Green Card Production Ordered