ako

I GOT MY VISA.......

47 posts in this topic

I GOT MY VISA JUST THIS MORNING....SEPTEMBER 6,2008 AT EXACTLY 10:30 AM IM SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS! :dance:

8/07 Met on myspace.

5/7/08 Married in Indonesia.

6/4/08 Sent I-130

6/11/08 I-130 received by Vermont service Center.

6/11/10 Received NOA from Vermont.

12/17/08 Touched and placed on hold. (Request For Evidence)

1/12/09 mailed requested evidence 2 Vermont

1/28/09 I-130 APPROVED!

2/9/09 AOS bill received and payed on line the same day.

Never received I-864 package (they don't mail them out anymore I had to take it all from NVC website)

2/20/09 completed and mailed DS-3032

((Some time lapsed because of wrong addresses and documents lost in the mail)) ARRRHG! :-(

3/13/09 Return completed I-864.

3/21/09 Received IV Bill.

3/22/09 Paid IV Bill $400.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USCIS is unnecessary and a complete freaking waste of everybody's time. What did they do other than waste 7 months of our time and take money?-- because I now have to resubmit the exact same damn information(plus some) to NVC. Apparently there is no connection between USCIS and NVC so USCIS cant simply send our documents to NVC. I was happy to get approved by USCIS but now the process starts all over again only with more complications. Maybe someday I can meet these people in person and thank them face to face for f**ing up almost everything so far. Addresses incorrectly copied, email address repeatedly typed in wrong, names misspelled, ECT, ECT, ECT.

Hows about mandatory drug testing for all who are employed at NVC? All in favor?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I GOT MY VISA JUST THIS MORNING....SEPTEMBER 6,2008 AT EXACTLY 10:30 AM IM SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

hi congrats!im new here..just want to asked kelan na forward sa embassy yung DV mo?tska kelan eto na 4ward sa CO mo?kasi yung samen na forward na daw sa embassy nung sept 5 eh diko lang alam kung nasa CO na..just to have pattern lang kung kelan ko ma recieve visa nmen ng baby ko..Actually ahead ka lang ng 1 day sa interview,aug 12 nmn kami..thank you!And good luck to your new journey!

Congrats and have a safe trip to US. God bless!!!! :dancing::dancing: :joy: :dancing:
bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Woow Congratulations! You are gonna be with your loved one soon!! Hope you have speedy for the rest of your journey!!

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi congrats!im new here..just want to asked kelan na forward sa embassy yung DV mo?tska kelan eto na 4ward sa CO mo?kasi yung samen na forward na daw sa embassy nung sept 5 eh diko lang alam kung nasa CO na..just to have pattern lang kung kelan ko ma recieve visa nmen ng baby ko..Actually ahead ka lang ng 1 day sa interview,aug 12 nmn kami..thank you!And good luck to your new journey!

HI WELCOME TO VISA JOURNEY!!! :star: THANKS FOR CONGRATULATING ME....THEY RECIEVED MY DV LAST AUGUST 26,2008....IT TAKES ONLY LESS THAN A WEEK THEN NARELEASE KAGAD AND FORWARD IT TO DELRBOS!JUST HANG ON THERE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO HEAR FROM DELBROS!YOUR VISA WILL BE THERE THE SOONEST!JUST BE PATIENT!OK?GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline
congrats !!! sana next time sa amin naman ang dumating na visa,,pls, lord,,thank you po ulit !

THANKS....I WILL PRAY FOR THOSE WHO STILL WAIT...I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO WAIT :wacko: ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BE MORE PATIENT.....YOU WIFE'S VISA WILL BE THERE SO SOON... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

hello.. can I get ur email add.. I just want to talk to you re all these stuff here

and Im engaged to my american bf and he's going to apply K1 visa for me soon.

here's my email jge_7703@yahoo.com.. waiting =)

THANKS SURE WE COULD BE FRIENDS...IL PM YOU OK? GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS:star: :star: :star:

Congrats and have a safe trip to US. God bless!!!! :dancing::dancing: :joy: :dancing:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!1 :star: :star: :star:

Woow Congratulations! You are gonna be with your loved one soon!! Hope you have speedy for the rest of your journey!!

Glo

THANKS SO MUCH! :star: :star: :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Congratulations!!

AOS Timeline:

7/30/08: Sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

7/31/08: Received by USCIS

8/06/08: Check cashed

8/07/08: Rec'd NOA for I-485 AOS

8/07/08: AOS, EAD, & AP - Touched

8/08/08: Rec'd NOAs for EAD & AP

8/12/08: Rec'd Biometrics appt letter

8/21/08: Biometrics

9/29/08: EAD & AP - approved!!

10/6/08: EAD & AP - received in the mail!

2/06/09: Received interview notice for March 10th!!

3/10/09: Passed interview - husband's GC approved!!! Woohoo!!! :-)

01/2011: File to remove conditions

Timeline
Congratulations!!! YAAY

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

Feb 19 2008 - sent I - 129 F application (California Service Center) K1 Application

Feb 22 2008 - CSC returned application re: check lost ( actually when he changed new envelope, the check was left in the old envelope :P)

Feb 23 2008 - re sent I 129 application

March 6 2008 - NOA1 by Postal Mail

July 23 2008 - Touched and Petition Approved / sent to NVC

Aug 19 & 20 - Medical Tests @ St Lukes Extension Clinic - PASSED!!!

Aug 26 - Visa Interview ..... PINK SLIP oh GOD thank you so much!

Sept 2 - VISA Packet Delivered !!!

Sept 26 - Cebu - Manila - (POE) San Francisco - St Paul/ Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 15 - Our Wedding Day!

-------------

AOS ...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats!!! :star: they deliver visa pala khit saturday no..kasi txt ng delbros saken

mon to friday lang daw delivery nila yun pala kahit saturday just like yours!anyway

gudluck to your new journey!God Bless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.