kazuki

NEW USCIS processing time??

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I just checked USCIS website and they updated processing time. Oh no, they are still processing April 1st EAD card. Last time I checked, it said April 16th. Now, I am so confused.

Is it possible to get EAD from the local office if he/she has been waiting over 90days?

I started feeling that I do not think I can get mine until really late!

7/19 AOS package has been mailed

7/21 AOS package was arrived in Chicogo.

7/28 NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP

8/15 Biometric done

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I just checked USCIS website and they updated processing time. Oh no, they are still processing April 1st EAD card. Last time I checked, it said April 16th. Now, I am so confused.

Is it possible to get EAD from the local office if he/she has been waiting over 90days?

Local offices were stopped from issuing EAD back in Sept 2006, all you can do if you do not get approval within the 90 days is make an infopass appointment and request they contact the service center and ask for it to be issued.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Yes, apparently the date went back instead of foward.

Make a Infopass Appointment if you're over the 90 day waiting period, however most USCIS officers are saying the EAD can now take up as much as a 100 days.

Don't let the choices chose you, chose the choices that you want.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Well, since you filed in July and had your bio on 8/15. you still have time...don't worry! :thumbs:

We filed on 3/12, my husband had his bio on 4/10 and we got the EAD on 5/16..so a little more than a month after the bio, but there are still a few Feb and March filers that have not gotten their EAD's yet! And so far, all of their attempts to get their EAD have failed. I thought things were going so smoothly for us getting our EAD and AP, but there has been no movement on our AOS. Waiting can be frustrating...believe me those of us who filed in Feb and March are frustrated by the system as people who filed in May are starting to get their interview dates and green cards. Hang in there! :):thumbs:

Edited by u2rsobad

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

Not only EAD but everything else (such as K-1) seems to be going backward.

You are not the only one :thumbs:

Immigration Process (DCF Japan)

08/06/2008 I-130 petition at Tokyo, Japan

08/13/2008 I-130 approved

|

| Waited until we were ready to move back

|

07/13/2009 IV interview at Tokyo, Japan

07/15/2009 IV(IR-1) in hand

Post-DCF

07/29/2009 POE at Las Vegas

08/17/2009 GC(10yrs) received

Click here for the detailed timeline.

Done with USCIS until

- naturalization in May 2012 or

- GC replacement in February 2019

CXmLm7.png

We scheduled an info pass for EAD and the guy siad we should of just done a service request. He called UCIS and did a service request. They told him they were going to issue the EAD, however, we have nothing yet. He did confirm that they do not issue EAD at the local office. We were told by UCIS, 4 times, that we could get our EAD issued at the info pass. Hang in there!!!

Green Card Arrived: August 10, 2009

I-751: Lifting of Conditions

August of 2011

May 26, 2011 Mailed 1-751 to VSC

May 31, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.