sunnybear

Have fun getting your junk checked today Damian!

39 posts in this topic

I had my bits checked as well and I have 34GG boobs so it's kinda obvious I am a girl... so I think maybe... I don't know what I think actually :unsure::lol:

Maybe thought you had footballs stuffed in your shirt and had to check??? :lol:

Good point - she did want me to get them out as well... once the bra was off it was obvious they weren't implants :lol:

As for US/UK having the same sizes... I just don't know where I am going to buy bras >< Last store I went into tried telling me I was a 36C :blink:

Are you sh!tting me? I'm a 36C and I am definitely not as well-endowed in the puppy department! :blink:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my bits checked as well and I have 34GG boobs so it's kinda obvious I am a girl... so I think maybe... I don't know what I think actually :unsure::lol:

Good point - she did want me to get them out as well... once the bra was off it was obvious they weren't implants :lol:

As for US/UK having the same sizes... I just don't know where I am going to buy bras >< Last store I went into tried telling me I was a 36C :blink:

Are you sh!tting me? I'm a 36C and I am definitely not as well-endowed in the puppy department! :blink:

I swear - Victoria's Secrets in Ontario Mills Mall - she "guessed" at a 36D then measured me at a 36C and told me I must be wearing a "very well fitting bra". So she asked me what size I wore and I told her 34G - she looked at me like I was stupid until she tried me on a 36D - I humoured her and tried it on, pulled down my top and walked out of the changing room looking like a cow with udders!!! :rofl: She got me an F cup then which was as big as they went then just kept increasing the back size until I had no support at all - it was hilarious! I kindly informed her that I don't think they have anything to fit me and thanked her very much for her time and help :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Some stores are hopeless at assessing bra sizes!

The best fit I have had was by a lady who, after measuring my back, gauged the cup size just by looking. I've heard other people say the same; measurements alone can't give the right size (as cup size is also determined by how broad/deep you are) and that it takes someone with a skilled eye to fit you properly. Of course, it's made even more complex by stores having different bra sizes.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The best fit I have had was by a lady who, after measuring my back, gauged the cup size just by looking. I've heard other people say the same; measurements alone can't give the right size (as cup size is also determined by how broad/deep you are) and that it takes someone with a skilled eye to fit you properly. Of course, it's made even more complex by stores having different bra sizes.

We have a store in town that measures and fits you by just looking. I have yet to try it out as their bras are like £50.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I swear - Victoria's Secrets in Ontario Mills Mall - she "guessed" at a 36D then measured me at a 36C and told me I must be wearing a "very well fitting bra". So she asked me what size I wore and I told her 34G - she looked at me like I was stupid until she tried me on a 36D - I humoured her and tried it on, pulled down my top and walked out of the changing room looking like a cow with udders!!! :rofl: She got me an F cup then which was as big as they went then just kept increasing the back size until I had no support at all - it was hilarious! I kindly informed her that I don't think they have anything to fit me and thanked her very much for her time and help :lol:

I feel like I should bow down before you! In some cultures they would throw flours and their first born at you!

We have a store in town that measures and fits you by just looking. I have yet to try it out as their bras are like £50.

I honestly believe when you go bra shopping - and this applies even more when you are older than 21 and have anything larger than a C cup - to just spend the money on a really good bra. Most of my bras I tend to have for several years until they are too ratty to wear anymore. So to me dropping $60-$70 is worth it if it will last me a while, fits the puppies and generally makes me feel sexy.

Anyways, is it just me or is it really hard to find cute bras in anything larger than 36C? I get so down going to Vicki's (as we call Victoria's Secret at work). The super sexy cute stuff isn't in my size...they have to pull out the beige colored ox harness out of a drawer for me to try on. I'm sorry, but I think more endowed women should feel sexy too!

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I feel like I should bow down before you! In some cultures they would throw flours and their first born at you!

I honestly believe when you go bra shopping - and this applies even more when you are older than 21 and have anything larger than a C cup - to just spend the money on a really good bra. Most of my bras I tend to have for several years until they are too ratty to wear anymore. So to me dropping $60-$70 is worth it if it will last me a while, fits the puppies and generally makes me feel sexy.

Anyways, is it just me or is it really hard to find cute bras in anything larger than 36C? I get so down going to Vicki's (as we call Victoria's Secret at work). The super sexy cute stuff isn't in my size...they have to pull out the beige colored ox harness out of a drawer for me to try on. I'm sorry, but I think more endowed women should feel sexy too!

Yeah I'm a 34DD and I find it hard, even though they do do DD in most cute bras, they just look stupid when you put them on.

Yeah I'm a 34DD and I find it hard, even though they do do DD in most cute bras, they just look stupid when you put them on.

I have a friend who is 34DD and she has trouble finding bras. We went to an outlet store and she had me in there for about an hour while she tried on bras! I kept having to go "fetch" for her once she got in the dressing room! ha ha! Outlet stores were her best bet for bras because they usually have the harder to find sizes.

Timeline

I want to say it was about 5 years ago and the Vicki's stores decided to discontinue selling sizes larger than a C cup (though the larger sizes would still be online or in a catalog). There was a huge backlash...women organized and sent letters and petitions to them complaining that it was discriminatory. So they brought them back.

I've been hearing lately that Nordstrom has an excellent bra department and the staff is supposedly better trained than your usual Vicki's employee. Another one I heard is good is Soma.

wtf-picard.jpg

I always bought my bras in the UK from Brastop.com - big bras at reasonable prices. I think sizing is a huge issue when you go beyond the "normal" sizes - a lot of the time I judge my size based on what I have bought and how it fits. Panache do really good, long lasting and supporting bras but tend to be cut quite small in the back...

I'm thinking I might just have to buy bras from brastop and get my mum to send them to me :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I never usually use this smiley.... but.... :rofl:

And my advice to all the women buying any size bras is that always try on the actual bra that you are going to buy. Manufacturers are just not standard enough in their sizes. I always find that I take a different size depending on the make and the style of the bra different sizes. And I'm so with you Ginger on the 'where are all the sweet bras in my size????

The UK Wiki

I buy mine online cause I just can't find nice bras in my size in the shops - I found that most places are pretty good at letting you exchange and include free shipping for returns :) Although the lovely flower bra fit me quite nicely the other night :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

I never usually use this smiley.... but.... :rofl:

And my advice to all the women buying any size bras is that always try on the actual bra that you are going to buy. Manufacturers are just not standard enough in their sizes. I always find that I take a different size depending on the make and the style of the bra different sizes. And I'm so with you Ginger on the 'where are all the sweet bras in my size????

Well, just to stick my orr in... I was measured the other day and the woman said "oh, you're not even coming out as a 30", which at a 28D means I am screwed at Vicotoria Bl**dy Secreat too. I think I'm going to bring a shed load with me...

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Oi you lot, quit hijacking the thread - it's supposed to be about my tackle, not your tits!!!!!!!

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Oi you lot, quit hijacking the thread - it's supposed to be about my tackle, not your tits!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have trouble finding underpants to fit your tackle?!

:rofl:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.