angela920

what is goin on with the USCIS processing time for K1?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmmmm... I keep on checking the USCIS website for the processing time for K1 visa because our process is stuck between USCIS and NVC. We haven't heard anything from NVC yet since we got approved last July 7, 2008. Anyway, Last week the processing time is Jan 17,2008 for k1 and now it jumped back to Jan 02, 2008.

Can somebody tell me what's going on? why are they processing it backwards? What happened to the Jan 17, 2008 paperworks? They received ours on Jan 24, 2008. It's frustrating it will be almost 2 months now and we haven't gotten anything from NVC when USCIS claimed that NVC should received it within 2-4 weeks only.

We have been discussing this all afternoon and no-one has an answer. I'm really sorry. I know how you feel though.

Timeline
Hmmmm... I keep on checking the USCIS website for the processing time for K1 visa because our process is stuck between USCIS and NVC. We haven't heard anything from NVC yet since we got approved last July 7, 2008. Anyway, Last week the processing time is Jan 17,2008 for k1 and now it jumped back to Jan 02, 2008.

Can somebody tell me what's going on? why are they processing it backwards? What happened to the Jan 17, 2008 paperworks? They received ours on Jan 24, 2008. It's frustrating it will be almost 2 months now and we haven't gotten anything from NVC when USCIS claimed that NVC should received it within 2-4 weeks only.

god.. this is really irritating and frustrating! Most of the people who submitted after us are ahead of us now receiving their NVC's and interviews! Ours taking forever! We don't know what to do! We submitted first and now we are way way below than those who just submitted! What system does CSC have?

I've read here before that the CSC sends NOA2's in batches to the NVC where as VSC sends then as completed. I'm not sure this is true or what the reasoning is if it is.

Timeline
I've read here before that the CSC sends NOA2's in batches to the NVC where as VSC sends then as completed. I'm not sure this is true or what the reasoning is if it is.

I have been checking other's timeline and those who submitted after us are almost done with the process. I don't know how CSC does it.. maybe they forgot our paperworks already. I'm already thinking about we will set the record for having the longest fiance visa process completed! lol

im so sorry to hear that you are stuck in nvc hell hole..did you call them?if you havent please call nvc and ask for a case number..we already had our interview schedule when we received a letter from them..

goodluck!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Timeline
im so sorry to hear that you are stuck in nvc hell hole..did you call them?if you havent please call nvc and ask for a case number..we already had our interview schedule when we received a letter from them..

goodluck!!!

I saw your timeline... and i cant help but to cry! I mean... we called them already and told us they havent received anything yet from USCIS and that it would require 90 days! I really don't know what to do.. I feel helpless!

goodluck!!!

I saw your timeline... and i cant help but to cry! I mean... we called them already and told us they havent received anything yet from USCIS and that it would require 90 days! I really don't know what to do.. I feel helpless!

yes i know how you must be feeling right now..i would be indignant if the same thing happened to me..there are some members of the february filers thread who has the same experience as you..try to call uscis so you can get some answers..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Timeline

goodluck!!!

yes i know how you must be feeling right now..i would be indignant if the same thing happened to me..there are some members of the february filers thread who has the same experience as you..try to call uscis so you can get some answers..

Thank you... My fiance will be here on Sunday Aug 31, 2008. I think we're gonna call everybody from the USCIS! lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
CSC=SATAN'S ASSH*LE :devil:

hi all

i saw what you write about what happened with uscia timing last month it was 17, january, 2008 for ppl who applied for k1 visa

and this month its 2,january,2008

what happening there they going back?!!!! hoe come!

can any body explain it to me

we applied 23, june, 2008

plz if any body can help in this or even know any informtion about how it will take till it's done i'll wait from him or her

the foriegn coutry in this case is eegypt

thanx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

yes i had cheacked it today

what the hell is that it's like a kid miss around with offciaal government wesite!!!!

how its 17,january and jump back to 2,january

we applied at 23,june,2008

i don't know how is going there?

can anyone tell me how many cases done between each update usualy?!!!

it's drive me crazy thanx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
CSC=SATAN'S ASSH*LE :devil:

hi all

i saw what you write about what happened with uscia timing last month it was 17, january, 2008 for ppl who applied for k1 visa

and this month its 2,january,2008

what happening there they going back?!!!! hoe come!

can any body explain it to me

we applied 23, june, 2008

plz if any body can help in this or even know any informtion about how it will take till it's done i'll wait from him or her

the foriegn coutry in this case is eegypt

thanx

Marchaba,

becarefull with US embasy in Egypt. they are tough took my mom's friend to birng her husband 3 years after alot fo fighting with them

basicly most people get noa2 in 4-6 week period if there is no problem some might reach 9 months then it's usually around 2 month at the embasy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

HEY! Look what I found! I found the College they all went to AND this will explain WHAT is going on!

UnivDummies.jpg

AND this is WHY no one is doing ANYTHING...I blame the BOOZE!

MX357598_429long.jpg

Edited by Cham

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.