Tunisia216

<3 Moe & Tiff <3

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
cartoon14.png

You finally put it out there and I've been dying to say it publicly anyway... soooooo.... I just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy Moe & Tiff (Jade2004) and sending so many good wishes, prayers and hopeful thoughts of good things to come!!!! Love you both!! :luv: Inshallah, hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy, Momma, and babies!!!! (F)

twinscongrats1prple.gif

congrats-babyfeet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats on the new set of twins - I guess that's a new trend in MENA - I hope it will last for a while, if I ever decide that I actually want kids then I would love to have twins :star:

Congrats!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

Moe and Tiff :luv:

I love you guys. You're my family and we have been together thru thick n thin. I'm so thrilled I'm going to be an Auntie! Our happy and crazy family just keeps growing! Without a doubt those MENA men are eating or drinking something WTH is with all these twins! :lol:

My love and prayers to all of you (my beautiful Zoe too).

Ashley, We have voted and the drums stay at Auntie Ashleys house for when the twins come to visit! :lol:

Isn't it? :wub: I'm going to be an Auntie.... again... :o 4 of them... Birthdays, Ramadans, Christmases should be fun! :lol: I'm going to be sure to buy Zain, Nour and these sweet babies their first sets of drums!!! :devil: :devil:

OMG! That is great news! :):dance:

Jackie (F)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats to you!!! More Mena babies!!! :dance::dance::dance:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

AWWWW.....you guys are sooo sweet...I love you sooo sooo much...ALL of my MENA sisters. We are a ball full of emotions still, but getting a little more excited!!!!

Nawal and Ash....you guys were my sisters before MENA and hopefully for a lifetime to come and I want you to know that I (WE) would not have made it this far without you guys.

Ash--If you try to send the babies drums....I swear i will send ten thousand chicken dance Elmos to your house....I can see Aaron trying to see how many he can have going at the same time (cluck like a chicken...cluck like a duck...quack quack)...LOL

Nawal--You have sooo much to teach me, tell me, guide me...i hope you don't get tired of me...hehe

And again to everyone....thankyou so much for your well wishes...

TNH----Congratulations to you also....let's keep the hubster's away from the ''twin'' water next time :)

I love you all....KISSES!!!!

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.